Originally posted by Trev33
    Take it to the clan forum spanky.
    Bite me.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 19:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Bite me.
    caught broadcasting your anti Easy Rider propaganda again, ouch! You know the consequences, moderator said you should be banned for doing it here in the general forum. Adiós Amigo!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 21:534 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    [quote]Saudi Arabia’s grand mufti has ruled that chess is forbidden in Islam, saying it encourages gambling and is a waste of time.

Sheikh Abdullah al-Sheikh was responding to a question on a television show in which he issued fatwas to viewers who sent in queries on everyday religious matters.

He said chess was “included under gambling” and was “a waste o ...[text shortened]... on, or lack of it, do any of these accusations being leveled at chess ring true for anyone here?
    I concur. These chess games do nothing but create strife among God's creation, so maybe they should round them up and lop off their heads Mo style.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 21:56
    Bite me.
    Evil doers!

Islam is right, chess can only lead to jihad! 😠

You know, like everything else does. 😛
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 22:042 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I can function, its enough for me.
    Everybody functions until they stop functioning.
    We are worried about you robbie.
    You do come across as a few fries short of a happy meal.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '16 22:47
    Bite me.
    Saucy.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 07:24
    According to the rules of the site, they are not cheating, per se.
    If even you admit it's not cheating, then perhaps you should stop accusing people of cheating, especially if the web site administrators have rejected your allegations.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 07:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    caught broadcasting your anti Easy Rider propaganda again, ouch! You know the consequences, moderator said you should be banned for doing it here in the general forum. Adiós Amigo!
    Baloney. What the moderator actually said was that you cannot advertise your clan in the General Forum. That's why I haven't advertised my new clan in here.

And, btw, no moderator has ever said I should be banned, or else I would have been banned.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 07:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    If even you admit it's not cheating, then perhaps you should stop accusing people of cheating, especially if the web site administrators have rejected your allegations.
    But they have not rejected them, and they are cheating.

Perhaps you didn't read my reply to your post.

Regardless, my advice to you would be to learn what you're talking about before shooting off your mouth.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 07:58
    But they have not rejected them, and they are cheating.
    Only one page ago you said "According to the rules of the site, they are not cheating". On this page you are saying "they are cheating".
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 08:00
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    About the "gambling" Topic I will try a gamble of my own and suggest that if we had a thorough psychopathological diagnosis of the GF Posters the ICD code F91 would Feature prominently.
    From the ICD List website:
    ICD-10 Diagnosis Code F91.0
    Child Behavior Disorders
    Also called: Conduct disorders

All kids misbehave some times. And some may have temporary behavior problems due to stress. For example, the birth of a sibling, a divorce, or a death in the family may cause a child to act out. Behavior disorders are more serious. They involve a pattern of hostile, aggressive, or disruptive behaviors for more than 6 months. The behavior is also not appropriate for the child's age.

Warning signs can include

Harming or threatening themselves, other people or pets
    Damaging or destroying property
    Lying or stealing
    Not doing well in school, skipping school
    Early smoking, drinking or drug use
    Early sexual activity
    Frequent tantrums and arguments
    Consistent hostility towards authority figures

If you see signs of a problem, ask for help. Poor choices can become habits. Kids who have behavior problems are at higher risk for school failure, mental health problems, and even suicide. Classes or family therapy may help parents learn to set and enforce limits. Talk therapy and behavior therapy for your child can also help.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you've probably come closer than you think with your diagnosis. 🙂
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 08:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Only one page ago you said "According to the rules of the site, they are not cheating". On this page you are saying "they are cheating".
    Sure, ignore the rest of what I wrote.

Not surprised.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 08:02
    Sure, ignore the rest of what I wrote.

Not surprised.
    Suzianne: "they are not cheating". Suzianne: "they are cheating". Make your mind up. 😉
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 08:041 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Suzianne: "they are not cheating". Suzianne: "they are cheating". Make your mind up. 😉
    I also said:
    "The rules allow clan leaders to take any challenge, even those which are criminally detrimental to their clan. But the spirit of the clan system has been mocked here. And Robbie is not only its architect, but its prime beneficiary. This is not good for this site. Maybe one cannot call it cheating, but it is cheating nonetheless."

But your deflection aside, my main point is that you shouldn't talk with your mind closed.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 08:06
    I also said:
    "The rules allow clan leaders to take any challenge, even those which are criminally detrimental to their clan. But the spirit of the clan system has been mocked here. And Robbie is not only its architect, but its prime beneficiary. This is not good for this site. [b]Maybe one cannot call it cheating, but it is cheating nonetheless.
    "[/b]
    Like I said before, if the moderators are not persuaded by your accusations of cheating, what is the point of you continuing to make the accusations?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree