1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 01:32
    Originally posted by JS357 to Grampy Bobby
    It's so nice to know there is a place one can go on the internet for a reliable psychiatric evaluation.
    He was questioning my ability to raise a family and my fitness to be a father yesterday because he and I were disagreeing about something. 😀
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Thanks are you offering a counselling service to worthless sinners and megalomaniacs?
    No, you are beyond redemption. I would just ban your ass and be done with it.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    How ironic when it was your abysmal and offensive behaviour that led to the "Wow, there is a forum called 'Chess'" thread being deleted. 😀
    But it wasn't GB who led to that thread's demise. I think we all know who went crying to daddy.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Really? what abysmal and offensive behaviour (your words) led to the thread being deleted? Personally I (and others) have found GB to be rather polite.
    Wow, right on time, crybaby.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    But it wasn't GB who led to that thread's demise. I think we all know who went crying to daddy.
    Who did?

And weren't you complaining not so long ago about moderators NOT responding to alerts and NOT deleting unacceptable posts and threads?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:26
    No, you are beyond redemption. I would just ban your ass and be done with it.
    Seriously? You would ban robbie carrobie? I was under the impression you were a supporter of free speech here, even when the free speech is exercised in a way you didn't personally like. Is that not the case?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    He was questioning my ability to raise a family and my fitness to be a father yesterday because he and I were disagreeing about something. 😀
    You continue to make mountains out of molehills so often that nobody pays much attention to your drama any more. What got that thread deleted had absolutely zero to do with you, as difficult that is for you to believe.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    Who did?

And weren't you complaining not so long ago about moderators NOT responding to alerts and NOT deleting unacceptable posts and threads?
    Um, no, fool.

That was you.

That's what led to your rather limp campaign to become a mod. At least that's the excuse you gave at the time.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    Seriously? You would ban robbie carrobie? I was under the impression you were a supporter of free speech here, even when the free speech is exercised in a way you didn't personally like. Is that not the case?
    As usual, what you're saying has nothing to do with reality.

Robbie is a detriment to this site that this site can ill afford anymore. You appear to be rather clueless as to his activities here that deserve a ban.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:531 edit
    Um, no, fool.

That was you.

That's what led to your rather limp campaign to become a mod. At least that's the excuse you gave at the time.
    But my 'manifesto' - such as it was - was to champion freedom of expression and to only delete posts under very rare circumstances. I would not have deleted the "Wow, there is a forum called 'Chess'" thread or any of the posts on it.

Are you suggesting that you did not recently (late last year) complain about moderators not responding to alerts and not deleting unacceptable posts and threads? (Around the time of the cassaid4 controversy)

You're saying that it was me who said that and not you?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 04:56
    As usual, what you're saying has nothing to do with reality.

Robbie is a detriment to this site that this site can ill afford anymore. You appear to be rather clueless as to his activities here that deserve a ban.
    So you support his freedom to post what he wants and are simply making the accusation of him cheating with his clan management yet again? Have you alerted what you have described as his cheating? What was the moderator's response? I would have thought that, if the moderators are not persuaded by the accusation, people ought to just drop it.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 05:03
    You continue to make mountains out of molehills so often that nobody pays much attention to your drama any more.
    Do you think questioning something like someone else's ability to raise children ~ as a barb delivered in the course of a disagreement on a topic unrelated to families or parenthood ~ is an example of the supposed "civility" Grampy Bobby has been browbeating the forum about for months or would you look upon it as hypocrisy or even as an example of him trying to troll ~ even according to the definitions he himself copy pastes ad nauseam?
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 05:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    You, Sir, seem to have become an extraordinarily emotionally conflicted human being with a web of deprivations and unresolved personal issues.
    Pot. Kettle.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 06:45
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Pot. Kettle.
    You're going to have to learn to pad out your diagnoses a bit or you won't be able to afford a couch for your patients or a clock for the wall.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 07:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're going to have to learn to pad out your diagnoses a bit or you won't be able to afford a couch for your patients or a clock for the wall.
    Aye. The art of BS has been lost in this noble profession.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree