Great way to slim FAST!

Great way to slim FAST!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Still just talking about divegeester. Over and over again. Seemingly every post about divegeeter. Everything else simply dodged.
Let him have his obsession. Yours is GB. You both need different hobbies.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You seem to do quite a lot of 'continually endowing people with evil intent' too, Suzianne.
With some people, it is what it is.

With other people, it is what other people say it is.

You decide who's in each camp. And you'll probably be wrong. Go figure.

F

Moves
07 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Let him have his obsession. Yours is GB. You both need different hobbies.
One could just as easily say that you need a different hobby. How many of your posts on, say, the last 200 pages of your posting history are either addressed to to me or are about me? And what about the same question regarding divegeester? 🙂

F

Moves
07 Feb 16

With some people, it is what it is.

With other people, it is what other people say it is.

You decide who's in each camp. And you'll probably be wrong. Go figure.
This doesn't actually mean anything. Does it? All it seems to indicate is that you disagree with me and that you are very angry.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
One could just as easily say that you need a different hobby. How many of your posts on, say, the last 200 pages of your posting history are either addressed to to me or are about me? 🙂
And I wonder what the reason for that is?

I'm sure you have your own prepared narrative about it, just in case you're questioned. Your only goal on these boards is to make yourself look good at the expense of those who disagree with you.

Then again, there are those of us out here who would "not go gentle into that good night."

Sorry you don't like it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
This doesn't actually mean anything. Does it? All it seems to indicate is that you disagree with me and that you are very angry.
Good lord, man, where did you go to school? Can't you understand anything that real people might say? Do you live in a cave with no interaction with humans?

Or is this just a limp way to feign ignorance?

F

Moves
07 Feb 16

And I wonder what the reason for that is?
Well, I support you in the exercise of your right to stand up to whoever you think should be stood up to. Presumably, you also support me in the exercise of the same right, right?

F

Moves
07 Feb 16

Good lord, man, where did you go to school? Can't you understand anything that real people might say? Do you live in a cave with no interaction with humans?

Or is this just a limp way to feign ignorance?
I understand perfectly what the "real" thing is that you are trying to say: it's one rule for you, and another rule for the people you disagree with.

F

Moves
07 Feb 16

Then again, there are those of us out here who would "not go gentle into that good night." Sorry you don't like it.
You seem to believe that I am "not go gentle into that good night" too, just like you are.

F

Moves
07 Feb 16

The OP has zero to do with the continued character assassination that has occurred in this thread.
On which pages of this thread did the worst of this "character assassination" supposedly happen?

Moves
07 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
On which pages of this thread did the worst of this "character assassination" supposedly happen?
Wherever you post, FMF. Wherever you post.

F

Moves
07 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Wherever you post, FMF. Wherever you post.
Are you against posts that someone/anyone might describe as character assassination regardless of who posts them and who they are directed at?

Moves
07 Feb 16

All of you are retarded. Go and do something more productive.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Feb 16

Originally posted by Trev33
All of you are retarded. Go and do something more productive.
Here's your binky back. Sorry to wake you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
One could just as easily say that you need a different hobby. How many of your posts on, say, the last 200 pages of your posting history are either addressed to to me or are about me? And what about the same question regarding divegeester? 🙂
I'm sure we'd all be more entertained by your numbers. After all, that's what we were talking about. Shifting this to me is simple deflection.

"One could just as easily say..."
Who cares? I could just as easily say that the sky is blue. However, this doesn't address what we're talking about. Which is you, as you like it.