1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 12:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    You repeat your catchphrases and insult words so often perhaps you don't always realize how many times you've said something. How many times do you think you've typed "slobbery drool"? How many times do you think you've called divegeester "son of Satan"? You say exactly the same things over and over again, for months on end. You must surely be conscious of it.
    that came throw like a muted trumpet sound akin to Charlie Brown when he is daydreaming instead of listening to his teacher, something like whap whap whap.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 12:111 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nope nope! You can't say he's called me a son of satan unless you provide all the links, ffs FMF get it together.
    Is being a son of Satan the reason why you are barely compos mentis and wired to the moon?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 12:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Is being a son of Satan the reason why you are barely compos mentis and wired to the moon?
    YES! it's probably also why I have this strange 666 birthmark in the middle of my forehand and pointy tail growing out of my arse.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 12:15
    By the way do the Jehovah's Witnesses believe in exorcism?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 12:36
    Why do you have a demon that you need exorcised?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 12:55
    Why do you have a demon that you need exorcised?
    Well, as you ask, it's my old man. He's really pissing me off lately; all he talks about is the apocalypse and when he's going to be in charge. Do you Jehovah Witneses deal in this sort of thing?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 13:16
    Well, as you ask, it's my old man. He's really pissing me off lately; all he talks about is the apocalypse and when he's going to be in charge. Do you Jehovah Witneses deal in this sort of thing?
    Yes! yes we do, you have come to the right man. We encourage people with ageing parents to apply the counsel at 1st Corinthians chapter thirteen, 'Love is patient'.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 13:19
    Yes! yes we do, you have come to the right man. We encourage people with ageing parents to apply the counsel at 1st Corinthians chapter thirteen, 'Love is patient'.
    He's not ageing as such, he's just so full of angst. What do the Jehovah's Witness leadership teach about support people who they have identified as being a son of satan?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 13:27
    He's not ageing as such, he's just so full of angst. What do the Jehovah's Witness leadership teach about support people who they have identified as being a son of satan?
    Why don't you write to them and ask, remember to sign your letter, 'son of Satan' so they know who it is.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 14:431 edit
    Why don't you write to them and ask, remember to sign your letter, 'son of Satan' so they know who it is.
    Why would I do that.

You claim here on a regular basis to be a "Jehovah Witness minister of God" and as you believe in satan as being a completely real entity, the most evil entity ever, and you think I'm his son...I thought you might be able to shed some light?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 15:321 edit
    Why would I do that.

You claim here on a regular basis to be a "Jehovah Witness minister of God" and as you believe in satan as being a completely real entity, the most evil entity ever, and you think I'm his son...I thought you might be able to shed some light?
    Once again you seem content to dish up some slobbery soup. lets take you apart piece by piece.

I have not claimed anything on a regular basis. We can dad this to your other drool of, you have repeatedly called me this (son of Satan) for months and months over several forums and dozens of threads, 'frequently demanding of others to stay on topic' and now this claim here 'on a regular basis claim to be a Jehovah Witness minister of God'.

I don't know who you expect to belief this guff but why you need to fabricate values in order to find a premise to attack other people is known only to you. All i can suggest is that its neither very convincing nor very effective. Every time you add another fabricated value in order to attack someone you will be called to account.

Secondly i have not claimed that Satan is 'the most evil entity ever'. again you simply made that up because you need to fabricate values because you are devoid of both substance and reason. I do not know why you expect people other than yourself to believe your made up values? As far as I can discern evil is evil and it does not matter where it emanates from.

Please reel yourself in from orbit because you are out there like some spangled spacehooper bouncing about cyberspace drooling the drool
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 21:23
    They don't like Halloween.
    Strangers wearing funny clothes knocking at your door
    demanding attention.

Frightful behaviour.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 21:291 edit
    Once again you seem content to dish up some slobbery soup. lets take you apart piece by piece.

I have not claimed anything on a regular basis. We can dad this to your other drool of, you have repeatedly called me this (son of Satan) for months and months over several forums and dozens of threads, 'frequently demanding of others to stay on topic ...[text shortened]... se you are out there like some spangled spacehooper bouncing about cyberspace drooling the drool
    You seem rattled Robbie.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 22:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've asked you repeatedly about the OP, about obese people's possible take on the OP, about Grampy Bobby's condemnation of the OP, about the possible nature of offence that the OP might cause, whether it's legitimate to say this OP is offensive, about your own view of the OP, and yet... you just want to talk about dibegeester, post after post after post.
    The OP has zero to do with the continued character assassination that has occurred in this thread. You guys keep making the kool-aid, even though there's practically no basis in fact, even to the point of another poster making stuff up after he drank your kool-aid. So he gets busted and you two trundle on, as if you're somehow vindicated. Yet more people keep drinking the kool-aid you produce.

And since the OP has absolutely nothing to do with what happened in here, you focus on it, resolutely ignoring what else happened in this thread. Like everything you two are doing to consolidate your stranglehold on shaping the attitudes of the GF towards one particular poster who is only guilty of the extreme 'bad taste' of disagreeing with you two. Granted, he doesn't make it any easier on himself, but that's no reason to fall on him like a pack of dogs for every miss-step he makes. You continually endow him with evil intent. You make a case for his being some sort of General Forum vampire, preying on the innocent victims of the General Forum. The truth is, if he wasn't here for you two to gang up on, and turn the 'mob mentality' against him, you two, as the dominant forum personalities, would probably turn on each other and rip each other to shreds.

Testosterone is a poison, guys. Just say no.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 23:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You continually endow him with evil intent.
    You seem to do quite a lot of 'continually endowing people with evil intent' too, Suzianne.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree