Jokes

Jokes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Apr 18

"My last marriage ended because of religion - he thought he was God and I didn't."

rain

Moves
11 Apr 18

How do you know when your girlfriend's getting fat?

When she can fit in your wife's clothes.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
13 Apr 18
1 edit

Man 1 - Are you gay?
Man 2- No but my boyfriend is...

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
13 Apr 18

Originally posted by @vivify
How do you know when your girlfriend's getting fat?

When she can fit in your wife's clothes.
Now that's a great one !

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
14 Apr 18

The Speech therapist asked the nice young gal, "So, what brings you in today?"

"I'm a thesbian."

"Oh, really? You don't act like one. Um, wait, don't go."

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Apr 18

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Déja.

Of course when I answer your answer, i;d say 'knock knock'. I think that's funny.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Apr 18

Knock knock
Who's there?
Who
Who who?
You sound like an owl

Moves
18 Apr 18

Knock! Knock!
Who's there?
Hutch

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
22 Apr 18

Little Johnny accidentally swallows a biggish coin in, and it gets stuck in his throat.
While his mom struggles to get it out, his sister screams "Call the pastor! Call the pastor!"
His mom turns around and asks "Why must I call the pastor!?"
His sister answers "but you always say the pastor knows just how to get
money out of you!"

w

Moves
23 Apr 18

An American soldier, serving in World War II had just returned from several weeks of battle on the German front lines.

The soldier had been granted rest and relaxation and was on a train that was bound for London.

The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of the train in hopes of finding an empty seat.

The only empty seat was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged English lady and was being used by her little dog.

The weary soldier asked, "Please ma'am, may I sit in that seat?"

The English woman looked down her nose at the solider and sniffed then said, "You Americans. You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see that my little pooch is using that seat?"

The soldier walked away, looking if there were any other unoccupied seats to use, but after another trip down to the end of the train, he found himself facing the woman with the dog again.

Again, the soldier asked, "Please lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired."

The English woman wrinkled her nose and snorted out loud, "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also extremely arrogant!"

The soldier didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up the little dog and tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat.

The Woman, at a loss for words; shrieked, railed and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier.

An English gentlemen sitting across the aisle spoke up and said, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand, you drive your autos on the wrong side of the road and now, sir, you've thrown the wrong bitch out the window!."

w

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

An American soldier, serving in World War II had just returned from several weeks of battle on the German front lines.

The soldier had been granted rest and relaxation and was on a train that was bound for London.

The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of the train in hopes of finding an empty seat.

The only empty seat was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged English lady and was being used by her little dog.

The weary soldier asked, "Please ma'am, may I sit in that seat?"

The empty seat responded, "You can't sit on me! I'll have you know I will be President in about 50 years or so!"

Yes Suzy, I know, I know, you don't like this one either. 😞

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
26 Apr 18

A propos the "shouldn't we have died" thread:

Two doomsayers meet.
Says the first: My new book is a big success, how about yours?
My book: "why the world ends next year" will feed my greatchildren still I expect.

w

Moves
30 Apr 18

A Jewish businessman in Brooklyn decided to send his son to Israel to absorb some of the culture of the homeland. When the son returned, the father asked him to tell him about his trip. The son said, "Pop, I had a great time in Israel. Oh, and by the way, I converted to Christianity."

"Oh, my," said the father. What have I done?" He decided to go ask his old friend Jacob what to do. Jake said, "Funny you should ask. I too sent my son to Israel, and he also came back a Christian. Perhaps we should go see the rabbi and ask him what we should do."

So they went to see the rabbi. The rabbi said, "Funny you should ask. I too sent my son to Israel. He also came back a Christian. What is happening to our young people? The three of them prayed and explained what had happened to their sons and asked God what to do.

Suddenly a voice came loud and clear from Heaven. The Voice said, "Funny you should ask. I, too, sent my Son to Israel....

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
01 May 18

Whodey, that joke redeems a multitude of your previous sins. Well done.

Delicious Monster...

Moves
01 May 18

A blonde man is in the bathroom, and his wife shouts: "Did you find the shampoo?"
He answers, "Yes, but I'm not sure what to do... it's for dry hair, and I've
already wet mine..."