1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    890361
    08 Dec '17 07:13
    Originally posted by @whodey
    A dog will look up to you

    A cat will look down on you.

    But a pig will look you square in the eye.
    Okay, year after year I post this one. It's just a seasonal reminder.

    What nationality is Santa Claus?

    v

    v


    v



    v



    v


    v


    v


    v


    North Polish, of course.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52693
    08 Dec '17 12:03
    Originally posted by @coquette
    Okay, year after year I post this one. It's just a seasonal reminder.

    What nationality is Santa Claus?

    v

    v


    v



    v



    v


    v


    v


    v


    North Polish, of course.
    I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot Pole!
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    95004
    08 Dec '17 14:14
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot Pole!
    A poll, conducted by Ipsos-Reid, says that 90% of Poles don't partake in them.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    890361
    08 Dec '17 18:05
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    A poll, conducted by Ipsos-Reid, says that 90% of Poles don't partake in them.
    Most poles have a vaulted opinion of themselves.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Dec '17 20:49
    Speaking of the poles, Trump is still trailing Hillary by 40 points since the election.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    518740
    11 Dec '17 14:49
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Speaking of the poles, Trump is still trailing Hillary by 40 points since the election.
    A joke is supposed to be funny...

    The Pope, a Student, Usain Bolt and Donald Trump fly in a plane. Come the Pilots out of the Cockpit and cry: "we are going down!"
    The passengers look around and see only three parachutes.
    usain Bolt takes hold of a parchute, cries: "I am the fastest man in the world!" and jumps out.
    Donald Trump graps a packet cries: "I am the most intelligent man in the world!" and jumps out.
    Says the Pope to the Student: "I have lived a Long life, take th remaining parachute."
    Answers the Student: "We can both have one each, the most intelligent man in the world jumped with my backpack!"
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52693
    11 Dec '17 14:581 edit
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    A joke is supposed to be funny...

    The Pope, a Student, Usain Bolt and Donald Trump fly in a plane. Come the Pilots out of the Cockpit and cry: "we are going down!"
    The passengers look around and see only three parachutes.
    usain Bolt takes hold of a parchute, cries: "I am the fastest man in the world!" and jumps out.
    Donald Trump graps a packet crie ...[text shortened]... ent: "We can both have one each, the most intelligent man in the world jumped with my backpack!"
    The one I heard was Nixon, who was the most important man in the world, and the backpack, Guess it got pumped into century 21😉
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    518740
    11 Dec '17 15:03
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    The one I heard was Nixon, who was the most important man in the world, and the backpack, Guess it got pumped into century 21😉
    Actually I had heard that one with Bill Gates some time back ...but since Donald Trump is off scale IQ-wise it seemed Fitting 😉
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    11 Dec '17 19:02
    Liberals are like Christmas lights. They are costly, they all hang together, half of them don't work, and none of them are too bright.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    11 Dec '17 19:31
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Liberals are like Christmas lights. They are costly, they all hang together, half of them don't work, and none of them are too bright.
    Maybe this joke would work in a year where Reps aren't passing a tax plan that will raise the debt by over trillion, or didn't have the dumbest president in history.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    95004
    18 Dec '17 15:08
    What's the difference between the "regular" alphabet and the Xmas alphabet?


    The Xmas alphabet has no Ls.
  12. SubscriberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Joined
    04 Nov '09
    Moves
    168733
    18 Dec '17 16:42
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    What's the difference between the "regular" alphabet and the Xmas alphabet?


    The Xmas alphabet has no Ls.
    We will leave Houston on Christmas Eve for a day at the beach on Galveston Island. And then we will drive home singing "Sandy clothes is coming to town".

    😀
  13. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8840
    18 Dec '17 18:48
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Liberals are like Christmas lights. They are costly, they all hang together, half of them don't work, and none of them are too bright.
    LOL 🙂
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8840
    18 Dec '17 18:51
    Originally posted by @coquette
    Most poles have a vaulted opinion of themselves.
    I once knew a Czech who bounced.
    He got a pogo stick for Christmas.
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    6903
    19 Dec '17 09:39
    Originally posted by @captain-strange
    I once knew a Czech who bounced.
    He got a pogo stick for Christmas.
    Who, Robert Maxwell?
Back to Top