Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
The only people you and Grampy Bobby have said "I hope you're not suicidal" to have been people you are in dispute with and/or insulting on this message board. You claimed it was a perfectly normal and common thing to say to people and yet neither of you have ever said it to anyone else, ever, as far as I recall.. One can only conclude that it's some kind of petty mealy mouthed swipe at a couple of people you disapprove of.
Pathetic.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
This is mere deflection. I have made a clear point about your behaviour and you are dodging it. How many other people have you said "I hope you're not suicidal" to on this forum apart from me? You have now said it to me repeatedly. Three times I think. Can you think of any poster you don't disapprove of or disagree with to whom you have made that same comment? You said it's a very normal and kind thing to say. So who else have you said it to?
Just as pathetic.

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Pathetic.
If you can come to Startreader's rescue and find just one other instance in her 9 years on the web site where she said "I hope you are not suicidal" to someone, aside from me, then go ahead. Be my guest.

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Just as pathetic.
She insisted it was a very normal and kind thing to say to people. So who else has she said it to on this forum?

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
December 17, 2015:

"63.1" and "64.2" and "65.0" and "67.4" and "67.3" and 70.4 (4,222 / 62)

My friends and almost friends,
all of the hundreds of Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down registered on these two hundred and eighty two pages pay a compliment to each of you
which suggests that you continue infusing this public internet forum with the same civility and/or incivility as you do with your family at home.
Regards, GB.
Here come those stats 😵

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Why? Should he WANT a person to be suicidal? What would satisfy you?

I sincerely hope you're not suicidal, and I hope the same for everyone else. Can there be any circumstances in which one's hope should be otherwise?
Failure to comprehend what another poster has written - check

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
If you can come to Startreader's rescue and find just one other instance in her 9 years on the web site where she said "I hope you are not suicidal" to someone, aside from me, then go ahead. Be my guest.
What a silly comment! I thought even you were more intelligent than that!

I didn't initiate the "hope you're not suicidal" comment. I was merely responding to what you were saying.

In fact, you've made this ridiculous comment before and I'm merely being forced to repeat myself to answer you. Surely you wouldn't be consciously repeating yourself, would you? You don't do silly things like that, do you?

Whoops. Sorry. I forgot.

You do. Over and over and over again. Ad nauseam.

Moves
17 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Yup.

Maybe not the same person but definitely a clone.

Moves
17 Feb 16

Yup.

Maybe not the same person but definitely a clone.
He ain't heavy...

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

I didn't initiate the "hope you're not suicidal" comment. I was merely responding to what you were saying.
But I have never said "I hope you are not suicidal" to you. I've never said anything even remotely like that to you. What is it with you and Grampy Bobby? 😕

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

What a silly comment! I thought even you were more intelligent than that!
You've said before that you think I have some intellectual disability or I'm intellectually challenged or words to that effect. Why these references to "intelligence" and "intellect"? Perhaps these are just the nastiest things you can think of to say on the spur of the moment.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
17 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
The scandal and Cardinal Law's role in the coverup were exposed by the Boston Globe in 2001. The story is the basis of the film Spotlight, produced last year.
Really? Must check it out! Is it a dramatization or a documentary?

I still keep my copy of the first exposé, as I happened to be in Boston during that
week. Good times.

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Divegeester's own failure to comprehend...AGAIN!!!...what another person has written. Check.

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You've said before that you think I have some intellectual disability or I'm intellectually challenged or words to that effect. Why these references to "intelligence" and "intellect"? Perhaps these are just the nastiest things you can think of to say on the spur of the moment.
FMF, you are just silly.

Divegeester worships you for your linguistic ability and high intelligence, without knowing anything at all of the background of other posters here. Yet you and he, on here as Ghost Hunter and others have pointed out many times, 24/7, merely exhibit silliness, nastiness, a love of bullying and in fact, towards some, actual sadism.

But most of all, you're just silly. You're not the Big Bad clever scholar you like to pretend to be. You're just silly. And patently, pathetically, have nothing better to do with your days than spend the whole time going from forum to forum, thread to thread, seeing whose character you'll try to assassinate today.

One of these days your karma...hey, Dive, pen and paper!...your karma will catch up on you and you will get your comeuppance.

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

One of these days your karma...[...]...your karma will catch up on you and you will get your comeuppance.
Well, I seem to have got my comeuppance already, Startreader, because here you are saying really,really mean things to me every day, day after day, post after post, I mean like really mean things ~ and GHOST HUNTER called me a "totally filthy pervert" too. I think my comeuppance has already been dished out to me, good and proper. 😉