Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader
FMF, you are just silly.

Divegeester worships you for your linguistic ability and high intelligence, without knowing anything at all of the background of other posters here. Yet you and he, on here as Ghost Hunter and others have pointed out many times, 24/7, merely exhibit silliness, nastiness, a love of bullying and in fact, towards some, actual sa ...[text shortened]... ..hey, Dive, pen and paper!...your karma will catch up on you and you will get your comeuppance.
Sadism??!! Hilarious!! Please tell me your tongue is in your cheek?

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Sadism??!! Hilarious!! Please tell me your tongue is in your cheek?
"A headless chicken has neither a cheek nor a tongue" ~ ancient proverb.

GH

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Well, I seem to have got my comeuppance already, Startreader, because here you are saying really,really mean things to me every day, day after day, post after post, I mean like [b]really mean things ~ and GHOST HUNTER called me a "totally filthy pervert" too. I think my comeuppance has already been dished out to me, good and proper. πŸ˜‰[/b]
violin's playing in the back ground?
i struggle to imagine how you can post through the tear's.
i am not buying the pathetic sympathy act,

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

Blimey.

GH

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Blimey.
you are more like slimey

Moves
17 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Well, I seem to have got my comeuppance already, Startreader, because here you are saying really,really mean things to me every day, day after day, post after post, I mean like [b]really mean things ~ and GHOST HUNTER called me a "totally filthy pervert" too. I think my comeuppance has already been dished out to me, good and proper. πŸ˜‰[/b]
No. That's not comeuppance.

That will come in due course, maybe on here, maybe in your life away from this site.

You do have a life away from this site?

Oh, and I'm surprised you allowed yourself to make the mistake of saying I posted really really mean things about you every day. Not, actually, true, but an interesting comment nonetheless.

In fact, nothing comes from a mean intention. I just tell the truth.

Here's another truth. You could, if you wished, make everything all right and turn it all around by the simple act of saying sorry. Probably a great big general sorry on here...you don't need to say it to me, you haven't injured me (you've just been silly) but you do need to say sorry to the people you've been persecuting. If you want people to stop saying truths you perceive as nasty or "mean" then you need to put it right with those you've hurt, and then act on it. Stop! Don't do it again.

It's called repentance, FMF, and it's in two parts. First, a real genuine sorry and then an act of metanoia, turning it round and not doing what you've been doing.

Then, peace will reign! πŸ™‚

GH

Moves
17 Feb 16

No. That's not comeuppance.

That will come in due course, maybe on here, maybe in your life away from this site.

Oh, and I'm surprised you allowed yourself to make the mistake of saying I posted really really mean things about you every day. Not, actually, true, but an interesting comment nonetheless. ...[text shortened]... metanoia, turning it round and not doing what you've been doing.

Then, peace will reign! πŸ™‚
FMF will be along soon, basically to tell you to get back to the kitchen, in a long winded boring way as usual.
telling you his usual
1] you don't know the history of what's going on.....😴😴😴😴
2] provide evidence baby needs a link.....😴😴😴😴😴
3] GHOST HUNTER called me a bad name.....😴😴😴😴
4] JW are evil, i saw a tv series about them, they must be bad....😴😴😴😴
5] GB got a free sub, this baby want's one....😴😴😴😴

then he will pm his little clones. "quickly clones i have been sussed out as a boring coward, help me"
the dive duke etc will deflect with more JW accusations, well basically the same question over and over again...😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

i am busy for a few days, that's how the next 300 post's will go
sorry for the spoiler

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

In fact, nothing comes from a mean intention. I just tell the truth.
This is my philosophy here too. πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

What a mean thing to ask! 😲

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
FMF will be along soon, basically to tell you to get back to the kitchen, in a long winded boring way as usual.
telling you his usual
1] you don't know the history of what's going on.....😴😴😴😴
2] provide evidence baby needs a link.....😴😴😴😴😴
3] GHOST HUNTER called me a bad name.....😴😴😴😴
4] JW are evil, i saw a tv series about them, they ...[text shortened]... Z😴😴

i am busy for a few days, that's how the next 300 post's will go
sorry for the spoiler
You're a prophet, Ghost Hunter!

I am too. FMF will get his comeuppance for sure, here or somewhere else, and maybe, just maybe, he'll say to himself, "Oh, that's what she was talking about. Wish I'd taken notice."

On the evidence here I'd say the chances of him realising it like that are pretty slim, but it'll come, nonetheless.

GH

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
What a mean thing to ask! 😲
but you don't.
i really admire your commitment "living" on here 24/7

GH

Moves
17 Feb 16

You're a prophet, Ghost Hunter!

I am too. FMF will get his comeuppance for sure, here or somewhere else, and maybe, just maybe, he'll say to himself, "Oh, that's what she was talking about. Wish I'd taken notice."

On the evidence here I'd say the chances of him realising it like that are pretty slim, but it'll come, nonetheless.
it will be hard though
he never leaves the safety of the forums.
i do admire him though,
link post repeat link post repeat

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

[Your comeuppance] will come in due course, maybe on here, maybe in your life away from this site.
You are saying that you think something bad is going to happen to me - maybe in my 'real' life, away from this message board - and you believe it will somehow be connected to things that have happened during discussions here?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
17 Feb 16

Wait a second, do I get it correctly that it is not only Bobby as aggressor but also
not only me as a target with that I hope you're not suicidal??

Whoa!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
You are saying that you think something bad is going to happen to me - maybe in my 'real' life, away from this message board - and you believe it will somehow be connected to things that have happened during discussions here?
Maybe you will commit suicide.

Which would be a pity as you've just re-subscribed.