Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Startreader
Yet you [FMF] and he [divegeester], on here as Ghost Hunter and others have pointed out many times, 24/7, merely exhibit silliness, nastiness, a love of bullying and in fact, towards some, actual sadism.
"actual sadism" Actual...Sadism, not pseudo-sadism, but the real thing. I presume this goes along with the actual "systematic torture" you accused me of on page 193.

Absolutely brilliant stuff ๐Ÿ˜ต

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 16
3 edits

...see below...from page 193
Just had to bump this post after the "actual sadism" comment. ๐Ÿ˜ต

"Reading the posts by FMF and Divegeester last night reminds one of nothing so much as two nasty little schoolboys who collect and trap live insects and small animals and proceed to hurt them systematically. Here pulling off a wing, there breaking a leg, poking and prodding, giggling away and saying to each other "ooh, look, it's still alive, let's see if that hurts."

Deeply repugnant. These are archetypal bullies, trying to goad people into entering the thread with ever more unnecessary subjects, arbitrarily introducing, for instance, marital rape, even bringing in my name, hoping to get me... or anyone...to participate.

Horrible. Vile. I will not take part in their fiendish question and answer routine fuelled by twisted and warped minds.

Robbie called them creepy and sinister. Yes, but that's too kind.

I do not understand why this ugly pair are not banned for good. They repeatedly indulge in systematic torture and bullying and can be seen from forum to forum, thread after thread, using the same technique. Last night's display was the worst.

I haven't read it all. It should carry a Government Health Warning. Poisonous, polluted stuff. Read at your peril."

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Just had to bump this post after the "actual sadism" comment. ๐Ÿ˜ต

[b]"Reading the posts by FMF and Divegeester last night reminds one of nothing so much as two nasty little schoolboys who collect and trap live insects and small animals and proceed to hurt them systematically. Here pulling off a wing, there break ...[text shortened]... It should carry a Government Health Warning. Poisonous, polluted stuff. Read at your peril."
[/b]
Anyone wondering why I would say that need only read the posts involving you and FMF over the preceding hours.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 16
1 edit

Anyone wondering why I would say that need only read the posts involving you and FMF over the preceding hours.
I think the only think people could be wondering about you is how you have come to have such a distorted perspective on reality.

F

Moves
17 Feb 16

Is it that you don't like them?

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Is it that you don't like them?
Rather, that I don't like what you both do to other people.

But, you say "them"? You're dissociating yourself from your own actions. That is very, very weird! Abnegation of responsibility? Or are you hoping all the blame will fall on divegeester?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER

...then he will pm his little clones. "quickly clones i have been sussed out as a boring coward, help me"
the dive duke etc will deflect with more JW accusations, well basically the same question over and over again...๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
Please link to any post where i have deflected with any JW accusations.

Alternatively, apologise for this false accusation.

(*Discussions about religion have no place in the GF and i have not been drawn in to any, nor do i read them).

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 16
1 edit

Rather, that I don't like what you both do to other people.
Can you explain what it is you think we "do to other people" in terms that don't include hyperbole and fantastical medieval torture adjectives?

Some examples of what you are referring to could help your credibility stretch beyond the carrobie/ghost hunter/suzianne flock...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
Memo

To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future. To Russ and his Admin Staff, thank you for an enjoyable experience since July, 2007. Kind Regards, GB
Update (February 17, 2016)

On December 17, 2015 (62 days ago) I wrote: "To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future." Earlier today an Internist informed me that the concerns which had prompted these "personal reasons" were no longer necessary. So I'll resume contributing threads to "this forum." My thanks for your prayers. Regards, GB

Thread Closed

Read a book!

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Update (February 17, 2016)

On December 17, 2015 (62 days ago) I wrote: "To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future." Earlier today an Internist informed me that the concerns which had prompte ...[text shortened]... g threads to "this forum." My thanks for your prayers. Regards, GB

Thread Closed
More threads? We'll sue him for malpractice. ๐Ÿ˜ 

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
More threads? We'll sue him for malpractice. ๐Ÿ˜ 
The gender of GB's "Internist is female as in an attractive and exceptionally well educated lady.

Read a book!

Moves
17 Feb 16

The gender of GB's "Internist is female as in an attractive and exceptionally well educated lady.
Do you tell her that you find her "attractive"?

rc

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Do you tell her that you find her "attractive"?
Why are you a voyeur?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 16
1 edit

[b]Update (February 17, 2016)

On December 17, 2015 (62 days ago) I wrote: "To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future." Earlier today an Internist informed me that the concerns which had ...[text shortened]... g threads to "this forum." My thanks for your prayers. Regards, GB

Thread Closed[/b]
You decide to stop posting and tell everyone about it in order to attract attention to yourself.

You decide to start posting and decide to tell everyone about it in order to attract attention to yourself.

If you really want to interest people, why not tell them why? Nothing else really matters.

rc

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
You decide to stop posting and tell everyone in order to attract attention to yourself.

You decide to start posting and decide to tell everyone about it in order to attract attention to yourself.

If you really want to interest people, why not tell them why? Nothing else really matters.
divegeester post removed

REMOVED by GB Away