1. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]Look guys this is getting sinister. I don't mind a little forum banter but this has clearly gone beyond that. Fmf I am truly sorry if this has caused you distress. You are absolutely correct it is not a subject for forum banter. I do not suspect for one moment that you represent a danger to anyone although you can be infuriating at times. As to why you w ...[text shortened]... again, the question of whether I can be trusted with children who are members of this web site.
    Unbelievable.
    I took the schmuck at face value.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:28
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Because it was apparently a gift and I wasn't about to insult the giver who choose
    to believe I'd recover and resume posting in this forum during 2016. //
    But your OP says nothing about your reason for letting your sub lapse. It's says nothing about being ill, so how would they have known?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:31
    Because it was apparently a gift and I wasn't about to insult the giver who choose
    to believe I'd recover and resume posting in this forum during 2016. //
    How could someone who'd chosen to remain completely anonymous be insulted by his or her money being refunded?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:371 edit
    None of this makes any logical sense to me and hasn't done since the OP was made.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:392 edits
    The good news however is that Grampy Bobby is recovered from a spell of ill health, he has obtained a free subscription and his posting during the Memo thread period has increased over the period before.

Although why his posting would increase by 40% and yet he wouldn't start new threads is still a mystery.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:44
    The posting on this thread has not been so on topic as this for a long time!
  7. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    The weasel has not put in an appearance yet !!
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    I could soooo have it go in another direction but I do enjoy popping in every so often to see if the thread is still on target. Yup, still is.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    But your OP says nothing about your reason for letting your sub lapse. It's says nothing about being ill, so how would they have known?
    Please send a personal message if you wish for more personal information to be disclosed.
    Otherwise, we're done here. Regards, GB
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 17:56
    Please send a personal message if you wish for more personal information to be disclosed.
    You started a whole thread about it. Youve chosen to provide updates and make curious claims. And people are discussing it. Why PMs?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 18:28
    Talking of personal messages, why did you post the message in the OP as a public thread when you could have just sent it as personal messages to Startreader, GHOST HUNTER, Suzianne and robbie carrobie? đŸ˜‰
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 19:58
    No desire nor a need for "personal" information. On the other hand, don't be coy either; this is your thread, your topic and we are talking about you. Isn't that the whole point of your OP?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 20:48
    “People that have been consistently hurt by others in life will only see the one time you hurt them and be blinded to all the good your heart has to offer. They look no further than what they want to see. Unfortunately, most of them remain a victim throughout their life.” ―Shannon L. Alder
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 22:06
    “People that have been consistently hurt by others in life will only see the one time you hurt them and be blinded to all the good your heart has to offer. They look no further than what they want to see. Unfortunately, most of them remain a victim throughout their life.” ―Shannon L. Alder
    Back to copy/pasted quotes so soon...?
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Feb '16 22:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Back to copy/pasted quotes so soon...?
    Beats thinking, doesn't it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree