RHP Meet-Ups

RHP Meet-Ups

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@great-big-stees said
Like my choice when voting in elections, I go with the party whose platform/party line is closest to those of mine.
Appears you are going with the little group on here, not that it matters to me, just noticed the change in you recently! 😉

-VR

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
Appears you are going with the little group on here, not that it matters to me, just noticed the change in you recently! 😉

-VR
I have tired of my "nice guy" personality and am letting the "real" one emerge. 😲 You know Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@great-big-stees said
I have tired of my "nice guy" personality and am letting the "real" one emerge. 😲 You know Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. 😉
Entirely up to you, just letting you know your taking of sides has been noticed which is new for you.

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
Entirely up to you, just letting you know your taking of sides has been noticed which is new for you.

-VR
It is not surprising that an astute character like GBS would tire of your nonsense. (If indeed he has).

Read a book!

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
Appears you are going with the little group on here
Another trick you learned from Bobby, blaming all opposition on an imaginary bandwagon.

You do annoy people, and you remind me a lot of Donald Trump.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It is not surprising that an astute character like GBS would tire of your nonsense. (If indeed he has).
He actually isn't taking sides unlike you him and I do speak in P.M.'s!

He may have become tired of your constant stalking of my posts though, not that it was talked about or mentioned in our concversations, as I wouldn't be able to tell you what was discussed in a P.M.!!! 😉 😛

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
He actually isn't taking sides unlike you him and I do speak in P.M.'s!

He may have become tired of your constant stalking of my posts though, not that it was talked about or mentioned in our concversations, as I wouldn't be able to tell you what was discussed in a P.M.!!! 😉 😛

-VR
Likewise, I couldn't discuss if you were mentioned in our clan forum.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Likewise, I couldn't discuss if you were mentioned in our clan forum.
I've already got the inside scoop on what is said about me in your clan forum!!! 😉 😛

Of course I can't mention any names to protect the party that may or may not have been involved! 😉

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
I've already got the inside scoop on what is said about me in your clan forum!!! 😉 😛

Of course I can't mention any names to protect the party that may or may not have been involved! 😉

-VR
Liar.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Liar.
Think as you may goad! 😛

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
Think as you may goad! 😛

-VR
If you did indeed know what was said about you I suspect you'd be sulking somewhere on another site.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Oct 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you did indeed know what was said about you I suspect you'd be sulking somewhere on another site.
What you or Suzie Q or any other person(s) in your clan says doesn't really matter at all to me, it is talk. Something you probably wouldn't have the courage to say face to face, even to an old man!!! 😉 😛

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Oct 19

@very-rusty said
What you or Suzie Q or any other person(s) in your clan says doesn't really matter at all to me, it is talk. Something you probably wouldn't have the courage to say face to face, even to an old man!!! 😉 😛

-VR
I always speak frankly to people. Courage doesn't come into it. I would tell you calmly and directly that you need to control yourself in the forums.

Moves
04 Oct 19

Cape town, first week of April next year. who's up for a meet up? 😉

Moves
04 Oct 19

@trev33 said
Cape town, first week of April next year. who's up for a meet up? 😉
Costy and Fransie I'd wager.
Have fun.

Maybe one day. I've never been to Continental Africa. It's on my list; just below Egypt and Morocco