Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Sep 20

@ponderable said
Valid Question even more than 11 years on.
I haven't seen coquette stick a post in here in some time now.

-VR

Moves
11 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
I haven't seen coquette stick a post in here in some time now.

-VR
She may be stuck without access to the interweb.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Sep 20

@great-big-stees said
She may be stuck without access to the interweb.
She is still sticking in chess moves as of today, but doesn't seem to be posting in the forums.

-VR

Moves
11 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
She is still sticking in chess moves as of today, but doesn't seem to be posting in the forums.

-VR
People tend to stick to their personal choices.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Sep 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
People tend to stick to their personal choices.
Indeed, and she use to stick something in here from time to time.

I don't even see any recent posts she has put up unless I missed something when looking over her Stats.

I know personally I make moves on my mobile/cell when out but do not post in the forums as a rule from my cell.

-VR

Moves
12 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
Indeed, and she use to stick something in here from time to time.

I don't even see any recent posts she has put up unless I missed something when looking over her Stats.

I know personally I make moves on my mobile/cell when out but do not post in the forums as a rule from my cell.

-VR
I'm stuck with an inexpensive flip phone and chose to only get the "least expensive" plan which means no data so my cellphone only makes and gets calls and texts....oh and I can take "crap" photos too.

Gothenburg

Moves
12 Sep 20

@great-big-stees said
I'm stuck with an inexpensive flip phone and chose to only get the "least expensive" plan which means no data so my cellphone only makes and gets calls and texts....oh and I can take "crap" photos too.
That's precisely what I have - calls, texts and photos. When I changed my laptop from Window 7 to Window 10 - as I had to do - the photos I take with my phone are not accepted by my laptop, så my phone is even crappier now.

Moves
12 Sep 20

@torunn said
That's precisely what I have - calls, texts and photos. When I changed my laptop from Window 7 to Window 10 - as I had to do - the photos I take with my phone are not accepted by my laptop, så my phone is even crappier now.
Your laptop seems very rude, not accepting your contribution to photography. I say "stick it" to it and toss the thing out and buy a more understanding laptop.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
My old friend you can get a phone that doesn't have data be sure you tell them you don't want it as it is automatic thing unless you request not to have the data. You can still gain access with wifi pretty well everywhere in Canada. Yes I know what you mean my second flip phone I was able to take pictures, just not the same as the new ones. You can also get some pretty good deals. Well I don't know about you where you live in Canada, you may pay a bit more than we do here in the Maritimes. Don't be stuck with an antique when you could have something newer and better for not much more money.

-VR

Moves
13 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
My old friend you can get a phone that doesn't have data be sure you tell them you don't want it as it is automatic thing unless you request not to have the data. You can still gain access with wifi pretty well everywhere in Canada. Yes I know what you mean my second flip phone I was able to take pictures, just not the same as the new ones. You can also get some pretty go ...[text shortened]... stuck with an antique when you could have something newer and better for not much more money.

-VR
For me a cell phone is for emergencies and I'll stick with that thought.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Sep 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
For me a cell phone is for emergencies and I'll stick with that thought.
Well if you're using it for taking pictures it has already turned into more than a phone for emergencies! 😉 If you stuck to emergencies why take pictures with it? Entirely up to you the newer once can be harder to learn how to use. I had to get my nieces and Nephews to show me some things on it as they've had them growing up and all have the latest versions.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
13 Sep 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Your laptop seems very rude, not accepting your contribution to photography. I say "stick it" to it and toss the thing out and buy a more understanding laptop.
It is a new laptop - I bought it because I couldn't convert my old one to Window 10. I'm not wasting any more money on that. I will have to buy a new phone though, but was saved by a miracle from having to buy a new TV recently. I'm so tired... 🙂

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
15 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
HAI Guyz~!
First post by VR in this thread (found on page 2)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Sep 20

@ponderable said
First post by VR in this thread (found on page 2)
You stuck that in for what purpose?

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
16 Sep 20

@zozozozo said
At least try to say something original when bumping?;(
This critique from the early days has often not been heeded