The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 May 21

@torunn said
Does it have curry?
Curry? Not with "Jerk" chicken as it's a Jamaican dish but perhaps, as a special for tomorrow night, we might try a Trinidadian curry chicken with olive and mango.

Gothenburg

Moves
17 May 21

@great-big-stees said
Curry? Not with "Jerk" chicken as it's a Jamaican dish but perhaps, as a special for tomorrow night, we might try a Trinidadian curry chicken with olive and mango.
Yes please that is what I want, and a special sauce Daal or something like that.

Moves
17 May 21

@torunn said
Yes please that is what I want, and a special sauce Daal or something like that.
We can do that...no probs. Here, at the tavern we can do anything...as long as it's "legal". 😉

Moves
18 May 21

@great-big-stees said
We can do that...no probs. Here, at the tavern we can do anything...as long as it's "legal". 😉
A little cannabis-mint chutney on the side, please.

Moves
18 May 21

@kevin-eleven said
A little cannabis-mint chutney on the side, please.
Here you go, but be careful, the chef said that he "may" have added a bit more of the Ganja than was called for in the recipe. 😲

Moves
19 May 21

@great-big-stees said
Here you go, but be careful, the chef said that he "may" have added a bit more of the Ganja than was called for in the recipe. 😲
If I’d had known about this place I’d have gotten here sooner.

On the other hand, I might be right on time!

Gothenburg

Moves
19 May 21
2 edits

@liljo said
If I’d had known about this place I’d have gotten here sooner.

On the other hand, I might be right on time!
All customers and new ideas are always welcome. This is a special place where old meets new, traditions and creativity, friends and enemies - just like a big happy family. (Isn't that what we agreed, Stees...?) 🙂

Moves
19 May 21

@torunn said
All customers and new ideas are always welcome. This is a special place where old meets new, traditions and creativity, friends and enemies - just like a big happy family. (Isn't that what we agreed, Stees...?) 🙂
You got it Pontiac...I mean torunn and welcome Liljo. Aside from some of the special chutney, what's your choice of beverage?

Moves
19 May 21

@great-big-stees said
You got it Pontiac...I mean torunn and welcome Liljo. Aside from some of the special chutney, what's your choice of beverage?
I am pretty open. I like beer. Cold beer.
Grew up drinking home ‘stilled’ sour mash, so I can drink about anything.

Good to find a place where everyone seems to be getting along!

Moves
19 May 21

@liljo said
I am pretty open. I like beer. Cold beer.
Grew up drinking home ‘stilled’ sour mash, so I can drink about anything.

Good to find a place where everyone seems to be getting along!
We have an unequaled list of all alcoholic beverages (as well as non-alcoholic ones). Now, should we not have the particular one you are looking for, which BTW has almost never happened, we are able to, at the flick of a finger, get it. Now as to your comment about "finding a place where everyone seems to be getting along", like any "family" there are, on occasion, some minor tiffs. Have you a particular choice for your beer?

Moves
20 May 21

@great-big-stees said
Five centuries later: Yes, it turns out that was some potent chutney. Thank you for those words of caution!

Moves
20 May 21

@kevin-eleven said
Five centuries later: Yes, it turns out that was some potent chutney. Thank you for those words of caution!
My dear sir, assuming of course your name (Kevin) wasn't a spelling mistake (Karen), not only is my "job" to offer the patrons beverages/food stuffs but another part is to make sure that I advise them of any potential after effects of those same offerings when too much of any of the ingredients are mistakenly "input". BTW, you are welcome.

Moves
20 May 21
1 edit

@torunn said
That all sounds very nice, Torunn, but I just found @lemondrop thrashing about, tied up in a mail sack in the back room. Did you or Stees have anything to do with this, hmm?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
That all sounds very nice, Torunn, but I just found @lemondrop thrashing about, tied up in a mail sack in the back room. Did you or Stees have anything to do with this, hmm?
You listen to what @lemondrop says? 😲

He tied himself up, believe it or not! 😉

-VR

Moves
20 May 21

@great-big-stees said
My dear sir, assuming of course your name (Kevin) wasn't a spelling mistake (Karen), not only is my "job" to offer the patrons beverages/food stuffs but another part is to make sure that I advise them of any potential after effects of those same offerings when too much of any of the ingredients are mistakenly "input". BTW, you are welcome.
On a tangent (which of course never happens under such influences), my given name actually is Kevin, but at places where the clerks take your name to put it on the ticket, I have also been called Calvin or Kelvin (which is cool). Most recently, at a Burger King my name was put down as Haven, which I thought was very nice.