time to shame

time to shame

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

Moves
19 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
I certainly want to know if my neighbor's have had both their vaccine shots and am not shy to ask them. I am happy to say yes they have. I know precautions still must be taken. I think at times like these it is important to know. If they haven't That is their business, but they can stay away from me and my family.

-VR
When people ask me, I ask them if they're my doctor. If they say no, it's none of their business.
If I have surgery, treatment, shots. That's between my doctor and me.
Period

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Sep 21

@gambrel said
When people ask me, I ask them if they're my doctor. If they say no, it's none of their business.
If I have surgery, treatment, shots. That's between my doctor and me.
Period
Are they your next door neighbor?

I don't think you and I would get along well after all.

-VR

G

Moves
19 Sep 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Are they your next door neighbor?

I don't think you and I would get along well after all.

-VR
Are they my doctor? No
We wouldn't, I consider asking such questions as being nosey and rude.

I mind my own business.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Sep 21

@gambrel said
Are they my doctor? No
We wouldn't, I consider asking such questions as being nosey and rude.

I mind my own business.
I would in normal circumstances and times but we aren't in those times right now are we? As a rule I would mind my own business too, but this is something I make my business. I still keep my distance and wear a mask and follow what the medical people tell us. I think many have a problem in being told what to do. I don't when it comes to my life.

I figure it is rude not to let you neighbor know if you been vaccinated or not. I understand in the States it is more a Political thing than it is here in Canada.

-VR

j

Moves
19 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
I would in normal circumstances and times but we aren't in those times right now are we? As a rule I would mind my own business too, but this is something I make my business. I still keep my distance and wear a mask and follow what the medical people tell us. I think many have a problem in being told what to do. I don't when it comes to my life.

I figure it is rude not ...[text shortened]... ed or not. I understand in the States it is more a Political thing than it is here in Canada.

-VR
OH...you are so wrong. It is a POLITICAL thing everywhere. It's political and you are falling for the main stream media narrative programming.
You are a good little liberal. None of yours or anyone else's business...pandemic not withstanding.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Sep 21
1 edit

@joc44 said
OH...you are so wrong. It is a POLITICAL thing everywhere. It's political and you are falling for the main stream media narrative programming.
You are a good little liberal. None of yours or anyone else's business...pandemic not withstanding.
You sound like you may be an anti-Vaxxer!

I'll take what the Medical people say over what anyone else says any day of the week.

Everyone is entitled to think what they want, not taking that away from anyone.

Live with your decision though at the end of the day.

I should have said not as Political as it is in the U.S., but you're right still a political situation on a much smaller scale.

-VR

G

Moves
19 Sep 21

@very-rusty said

I figure it is rude not ...[text shortened]... ed or not. I understand in the States it is more a Political thing than it is here in Canada.

-VR
This is normal. The virus is highly survivable, I know, I'm in terrible health and I survived it last year.
None of this is anyone's business unless I say so. But I'm highly allergic to several normal vaccine ingredients. My doctor advised me NOT to take the vaccine.
There's a thing called herd immunity, google it, it's been working since the dawn of time.
But if you want to take the mark of the beast, then do it.
Without the mark you can't buy or sell.
That's where we're headed

Take an experimental drug to lessen the chance you'll get sick and recover?
Do you know how crazy that sounds to rational people
So in summation, it's none of your business.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Sep 21

@gambrel said
This is normal. The virus is highly survivable, I know, I'm in terrible health and I survived it last year.
None of this is anyone's business unless I say so. But I'm highly allergic to several normal vaccine ingredients. My doctor advised me NOT to take the vaccine.
There's a thing called herd immunity, google it, it's been working since the dawn of time.
But if you want ...[text shortened]...
Do you know how crazy that sounds to rational people
So in summation, it's none of your business.
Why not just say you were advised by your Doctor not to take the vaccine?

That is a whole different thing. A Medical professional has advised you not to take it.

That I can see. I also can see people who don't want to take it for other reasons, I just want to keep my distance from those people is all. We all have the right to make our own decisions be they right or wrong. At this stage of the game who is to know. All I know is in areas where people have been vaccinated less cases. That tells me it works.

I am truthfully sorry your doctor has advised you not to take the vaccine. Lets hope the heard immunity works. How would you account for all the death world wide?
I wish you the best and hope you the best with all the medical issues you already have.

I'll let you know if 666 comes up on body anywhere!

-VR

j

Moves
19 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
You sound like you may be an anti-Vaxxer!

I'll take what the Medical people say over what anyone else says any day of the week.

Everyone is entitled to think what they want, not taking that away from anyone.

Live with your decision though at the end of the day.

-VR
Why do you think the Media has deemed anyone who doesn't wish to be vaccinated as an AntiVaxxer? What the hell is an AntiVaxxer? Were the Jews in Nazi Germany singled out? Yes they were. Same thing here.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Sep 21

@joc44 said
Why do you think the Media has deemed anyone who doesn't wish to be vaccinated as an AntiVaxxer? What the hell is an AntiVaxxer? Were the Jews in Nazi Germany singled out? Yes they were. Same thing here.
What is an anti-Vaxxer

an·ti-vax·xer
/ˌan(t)ēˈvaksər,ˌan(t)īˈvaksər/
nounINFORMAL
a person who is opposed to vaccination, typically a parent who does not wish to vaccinate their child.
"experts say several diseases that are avoidable are making a comeback due to anti-vaxxers who refuse to vaccinate their kids"

-VR

mlb62

Moves
19 Sep 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Where do you live in the world where vaccinations are compulsory?

Stay out of your neighbor's business.
I'm in California...where I'm hoping laws will be passed to protect the citizens from selfish , self centered morons like my neighbors.... I've already told them to stay away from us. They don't even wear masks when they're shopping. (It's a very small town, only one grocery store)...

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
20 Sep 21

i have some bad news
we're all gonna catch it
or one of it's mutant spawn
protect yerself

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
20 Sep 21

@ogb said
I'm in California...where I'm hoping laws will be passed to protect the citizens from selfish , self centered morons like my neighbors.... I've already told them to stay away from us. They don't even wear masks when they're shopping. (It's a very small town, only one grocery store)...
A man who lives his life in fear is a wretched creature.

Moves
20 Sep 21

@ogb said
I'm sure all they do is laugh at you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Sep 21

@trev33 said
I'm sure all they do is laugh at you.
I am sure he will have the last laugh though.

-VR