1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    22 Jul '09 08:15
    Is this the beginning of the end for moon hoaxers?

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html
  2. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '09 08:30
    I think its amazing that the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter can directly see an astronaut’s footpath (from dust disturbed from walking) on the moon from an orbit around the moon!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '09 10:131 edit
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    I think its amazing that the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter can directly see an astronaut’s footpath (from dust disturbed from walking) on the moon from an orbit around the moon!
    Don't believe them!!! I say they were aliens up there that they were watching. We never went to the moon don't you know?

The next thing you will be telling me is that carbon emissions are not really destroying the planet 🙄
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '09 11:06
    Originally posted by knightmeister

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html
    Those are just the first pictures. The lunar probe is due to go even lower and end up with about 4 times the present resolution.
    Isn't if funny how the Russians, the Chinese, the Indians and the British were all in on the moon hoax? Maybe the Russians actually helped with special movie sets so they could lose the moon race, eh.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jul '09 11:071 edit
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Surely a couple of smudges on a satellite image are far easier to fake than full motion video of an astronaut stepping out of a spacecraft? If you believe the landing was a cover up then surely a few photos with tiny indistinct shadows isn't going to sway you?
  6. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    22 Jul '09 14:00
    People who believe the moon landing(s) were fake, obviously doesn't get the magnitude of this
    problem. Everyone with half a brain knows that the moon doesn't exist. It's a small marking made at
    birth by the unseen system that controls us. It's a small marking on our horny coat (tee-hee), which
    we can only see in the special light that appear on cloudless nights. It's actually a bar code of sorts,
    which is why the moon doesn't quite look the same to everybody. Now, you may ask yourself why
    the moon stays in place when we move our heads, which indicate that the moon moves around on
    our horny coats. You may also ask yourself what a moon landing really is.

Exactly.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Jul '09 19:451 edit
    There is enough evidence to suggest that it was faked and was also actually done. Now as to why they would fake it in the first place is an interesting question. I bet there is a lot stanger stuff that has gone on in space.Like our relationship to Mars,but with all the secrecy surrounding different goverments activities I guess I'll have to take my take on this over to spirituality...
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 02:34
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    There is enough evidence to suggest that it was faked and was also actually done. Now as to why they would fake it in the first place is an interesting question. I bet there is a lot stanger stuff that has gone on in space.Like our relationship to Mars,but with all the secrecy surrounding different goverments activities I guess I'll have to take my take on this over to spirituality...
    The thing that really kills the moon landing hoax theory is this: The Russians at the time were in the middle of the cold war, and the Chinese not far behind. If anyone would want to prove a hoax, it would have been them. So the moon hoaxers would have to include the Russians AND the Chinese in the conspiracy, just think how unlikely that would be. If there was any HINT of falsity in our space program, the Russians have VERY good radio telescopes and can plainly hear the Americans on the moon just as well as we can. So they can tell there is at least some vehicle on the moon, maybe we are transmitting a fake signal but the Russians have enough assets in space, even in 1970, to have heard all the outbound RF transmitted and they found nothing wrong.
    The only people who gain from the moon hoax theory are the original authors and that film maker, I forget his name, they are only in it for the money, and now that 40 years have gone by, any 40 year old would have been too young even to have seen it live on TV, so the only ones who saw it live would have to have been at least 10 years old, so 50 years old and older are the only ones who were there. I happen to have been employed at Goddard Space Flight Center on Apollo Tracking and Timing at the time, so I saw all the data coming and going, I know THAT wasn't fake. But the young whippersnappers🙂 of today have no such direct knowledge and so a gullible few thousand make a living for the original authors. Great for those dudes but it comes at the cost of denying the originality of mankind, denying we could have ever have done it. I can only hope those asssholes are alive when the next set of landers lands say a half mile away from the apollo sites and see the footprints directly and the flags and such and see for instance, how if you aim a normal camcorder at your buddies, there will be no stars in view simply because of the blasting amount of light hitting the moon in daylight. That was one of the stupid arguments used, Gee, there were no stars in those photo's, Ergo, it had to have been done in a stadium or cave on earth with lots of bright spotlight. Makes me want to puke. It denigrates one of the most profound engineering feats of the 20th century.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 08:06
    There is enough evidence to suggest that it was faked ...
    Is there? I haven't heard of any reasonable evidence, have you?

...but with all the secrecy surrounding different goverments activities I guess I'll have to take my take on this over to spirituality...
    What has spirituality got to do with your view on moon landings or government secrecy? Is it part of your religion that the moon landing was faked? Is it in the Bible? Did aliens tell you it was faked? I really don't see the connection.
  10. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 10:35
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Is there? I haven't heard of any reasonable evidence, have you?

[b]...but with all the secrecy surrounding different goverments activities I guess I'll have to take my take on this over to spirituality...

What has spirituality got to do with your view on moon landings or government secrecy? Is it part of your religion that the moon landing was faked? Is it in the Bible? Did aliens tell you it was faked? I really don't see the connection.[/b]
    The way I see it, there may be a connection between religion and government thinking. What we accept as truth is just one big leap of faith somewhere along the trail.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 11:56
    I haven't seen any solid proofs of that the landing was a hoax.
    Isn't this hoax business just a thing for the conspiracy people?
    Of course they landed, nothing more have to be said about it.
  12. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 20:22
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I haven't seen any solid proofs of that the landing was a hoax.
    Isn't this hoax business just a thing for the conspiracy people?
    Of course they landed, nothing more have to be said about it.
    It's obvious that the moon landing was a hoax. Anyone with half a clue could see that the whole thing was a merely a scheme to distract the public while the authorities kidnapped Elvis and replaced him with an imposter. Was it just a coincidence that it was around this time that "Elvis" suddenly turned into this weird bad-hair Vegas act covered with sequins? But by 1977, people were starting to catch on, so they needed to kill off the fake Elvis. Meanwhile, we true believers await the day when real Elvis escapes from captivity and returns to the concert stage.
  13. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 21:51
    I read or heard that Jimmy Hoffa is buried on the moon set.
  14. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 22:45
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I read or heard that Jimmy Hoffa is buried on the moon set.
    this just in - if you magnify the moonwalk photos, you can see Obama's alleged birth certificate lying at the base of the American flag.
  15. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '09 11:47
    Conspiracy theories will always exist, and there's no way to refute them,
    simply because, a bit like religions, they are impervious to logic or reason, relying on irrational fears.

Whatever argument you will bring will ultimately be countered by "what you say just shows how effective THEIR disinformation program is !" (or even "you're one of THEM! vade retro! "😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree