1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 06:13
    I knew I would be told that the fake moon landings theory is rubbish.
    Still someone faked something. I definatly saw photos with two distinct light scouces and not one(ie.the Sun)
    Perhaps these 'hoaxers' just want to dis-inform the public and give them fuel to argue over things such as the moon landings so we wont ask other more important questions. Like did the government fly to Mars? Have they met aliens?etc.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 07:27
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I knew I would be told that the fake moon landings theory is rubbish.
    Still someone faked something. I definatly saw photos with two distinct light scouces and not one(ie.the Sun)
    Perhaps these 'hoaxers' just want to dis-inform the public and give them fuel to argue over things such as the moon landings so we wont ask other more important questions. Like did the government fly to Mars? Have they met aliens?etc.
    If you want to believe the hoax is true, none can stop you.

I too have seen the "two light source picture" and didn't see anything strange. Perhaps it's you just wanting to see strange things...?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 10:48
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If you want to believe the hoax is true, none can stop you.

I too have seen the "two light source picture" and didn't see anything strange. Perhaps it's you just wanting to see strange things...?
    There are some strange things going on within the government.
    Like I said I dont doubt that people landed on the moon.
    Why would these 'hoaxers' have gained credibility anyhow?
    I mean if it was rubbish and they actually landed on the moon then why would this hoax have gained any weight at all?

I wont speculate at this stage as to why these strange stories keep coming up and how it relates to us ,but I reckon not everything is as simple as the government controlled media would have us believe.

So you didn't see anything strange in the '2 light source picture'?
    Thats cool . Ever see the movie 'Capricorn 1'. Its a movie from the 70's about a staged moon landing. Very curious subject this.

One speculative conclusion is that the government tries to severly censor any information about 'space travel' .
    Again this is not about moon hoaxers, its something much bigger and I suspect the moon hoax stuff is just a red-herring to throw off the public.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 13:073 edits
    There are some strange things going on within the government.
    Like I said I dont doubt that people landed on the moon.
    Why would these 'hoaxers' have gained credibility anyhow?
    I mean if it was rubbish and they actually landed on the moon then why would this hoax have gained any weight at all?

I wont speculate at this stage as to why these stran igger and I suspect the moon hoax stuff is just a red-herring to throw off the public.
    There is also a theory going around that the moon landings did in fact take place but they made some fake photos as the real pics didn't turn out well. Somewhere I read that the total number of high quality pics brought back was physically imposible. It was very compelling. That doesn't prove a moon landing didn't take place though.

A person can wade through all the info and pics on the internet, but proof one way or another is hard to come by. The question to me is why do people believe one way or another about it. It comes down to what people want to believe. The government lies all the time so do we take their word for it? Do we take NASA at their word? Do we believe some internet site? This will be unprovable. There are a lot of people on the internet doing damage control. They will have us believe that any questioning of the government is a sign of conspiracy lunacy. That could be right or it could be a way to shut down crittical thinking. I for one do not know what happened and it wont be proven one way or the other. The one strange thing now is that if NASA did perpetrate a moon landing hoax, what kind of thinking skills do we have to accept new photos from them as any kind of proof? People will say that the new photos were not accepted by the hoax conspiracy crowd because they are nutts, not because NASA took the pics.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 13:531 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    There is also a theory going around that the moon landings did in fact take place but they made some fake photos as the real pics didn't turn out well. Somewhere I read that the total number of high quality pics brought back was physically imposible. It was very compelling. That doesn't prove a moon landing didn't take place though.

A person can wade t ...[text shortened]... accepted by the hoax conspiracy crowd because they are nutts, not because NASA took the pics.
    I suspect that the purpose of the fake landings was in the past.
    It just becomes a historical anomolie. As the 'news' is written anew everyday ad nauseum any real truth in the news soon gets covered over by days and weeks of crap . Like Michael Jacksons death for example.
    Every now and then an interesting story comes through the news but then , if it is undesireable for the controlling forces, it will not be followed up. Not even challenged. It will slide by and a small amount of people will be left who actually remembered the story on the news. Or actual eye-witnesses. (They will be labelled 'conspiracy theorists' and some of them will start believing all sorts of conspiracy theories . Hence confusion is created and the inquiring public is thrown off the scent once more.)

BTW I have not read ANY stuff regarding the moon landing hoax on the internet. I'm just working on intuition here.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 14:00
    I suspect that the purpose of the fake landings was in the past.
    It just becomes a historical anomolie. As the 'news' is written anew everyday ad nauseum any real truth in the news soon gets covered over by days and weeks of crap . Like Michael Jacksons death for example.
    Every now and then an interesting story comes through the news but then , if i ...[text shortened]... stuff regarding the moon landing hoax on the internet. I'm just working on intuition here.
    Are you saying your intuition tells you the moon landings were faked?
  7. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 14:02
    I think the Stargate exist in real life and the moon landing hoax theories are planted by the US
    government to keep the sceptics from digging deeper into the US military space program. They
    probably never expected a TV-series to shoot so close to home and open our eyes. That's why, when
    they finally got aware of it, it was suddenly cancelled. Only nine seasons. Nine seasons. That's
    nothing. It's real. Believe me.
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 14:19
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    I think the Stargate exist in real life and the moon landing hoax theories are planted by the US
    government to keep the sceptics from digging deeper into the US military space program. They
    probably never expected a TV-series to shoot so close to home and open our eyes. That's why, when
    they finally got aware of it, it was suddenly cancelled. Only nine seasons. Nine seasons. That's
    nothing. It's real. Believe me.
    No you are wrong with that you nutt job wako conspiricy goofey guy you. What happened was they went into outer space and found out that the stars and planets were just a hologram. We live on a sphere that exists by itself. Nothing exists but what we see on the surface. That is if you don't count the fact the earth is hollow and there is another world there. Of course they covered it up to be able to get fundage for the space program so a lot of the politicians and well to do folks could get their trips to Hawaii paid for. Birth certificates too.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 14:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Are you saying your intuition tells you the moon landings were faked?
    (Once again), my intuition tells me they were real AND staged.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 14:33
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    No you are wrong with that you nutt job wako conspiricy goofey guy you. What happened was they went into outer space and found out that the stars and planets were just a hologram. We live on a sphere that exists by itself. Nothing exists but what we see on the surface. That is if you don't count the fact the earth is hollow and there is another world the ...[text shortened]... ticians and well to do folks could get their trips to Hawaii paid for. Birth certificates too.
    ...and their trips to MarsπŸ™‚
  11. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 15:325 edits
    Although they intended to land on the moon they didn’t land on the moon because they, through sheer incompetence, got lost and landed on mars instead.
    So all those pictures were in fact of mars and not the moon but they quickly improvised a massive cover-up to hide this extremely embarrassing lockup of theirs and made out that it was the moon.
    This, of course, means all the rocks they brought back are in fact mars rocks and not moon rocks.

They also saw life on mars but destroyed the film of it because it obviously is just not credible that life could be on the moon so that would have blown their cover-up if they had shown those films.
    Ever since then they have been pretending they don’t know whether there is life on mars because how would they explain how they know there is life on mars if they said there was life on mars? -if they said that then they would have to admit they have been there already and explain how come.

(admittedly, this is both even less credible and much less so than the usual moon hoax theory but perhaps it is a bit more interesting? )
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 18:08
    (Once again), my intuition tells me they were real AND staged.
    You mean you think they exaggerated the importance of the moon landings? Or sensationalized some of it? Not sure what you mean by real AND staged.
  13. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '09 23:52
    http://www.stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 00:31
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You mean you think they exaggerated the importance of the moon landings? Or sensationalized some of it? Not sure what you mean by real AND staged.
    I mean it really happened. Astronauts really walked on the moon.
    And it was staged. Made up for some unknown pupose.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 00:351 edit
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    Although they intended to land on the moon they didn’t land on the moon because they, through sheer incompetence, got lost and landed on mars instead.
    So all those pictures were in fact of mars and not the moon but they quickly improvised a massive cover-up to hide this extremely embarrassing lockup of theirs and made out that it was the moon.
    Thi ...[text shortened]... ble and much less so than the usual moon hoax theory but perhaps it is a bit more interesting? )
    πŸ™‚
    Very funny AH .
    of course that is not what I meant .
    You are very interested in 'truth' and so am I,(believe it or not).
    Its going to be hard to get credible information on our governments secret landing on Mars.
    In the interests of 'truth' I will not discount the possibilty,unless I am shown credible evidence proving otherwise.πŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree