end of moon hoax theory?

end of moon hoax theory?

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

Eeek! You guys are pounding this thread into the ground aren't you.
All I did was to bring up some questions, never doubting the real moon landing.
Thanks so much for your clarifications.(One may wonder why the point needs to be made so forcefully...)

jb

Moves
07 Aug 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Eeek! You guys are pounding this thread into the ground aren't you.
All I did was to bring up some questions, never doubting the real moon landing.
Thanks so much for your clarifications.(One may wonder why the point needs to be made so forcefully...)
Sheesh! Karoly, you were the life of the party here. Now you have come back just to leave again?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
Sheesh! Karoly, you were the life of the party here. Now you have come back just to leave again?
I was just trying to provoke the 'scientists' out there.
As is my way . Don't worry I haven't left . Just growing a thicker skin so I can get shot down again🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
People with a certain type of personality tend to believe any conspiracy. They get their fuel from governements trying to explain their faults in reasoning. "If they try so hard to deny these things, there must be som truth in this!"

This group, small but big mouthed, are used of editors and authors with low moral, writing and selling books and other ...[text shortened]... e in their things, because it make the life more exciting.

It's like a religion for them.
I am quite sure they hope a proof NEVER arises because it is their meal ticket. As soon as credible evidence in modern craft shows up, their meal ticket goose is cooked, so to speak🙂

jb

Moves
08 Aug 09

Originally posted by sonhouse
I am quite sure they hope a proof NEVER arises because it is their meal ticket. As soon as credible evidence in modern craft shows up, their meal ticket goose is cooked, so to speak🙂
There will always be an explanation as to why the evidence is not credible. It really is like religion in that sense. I don't know what could prove it short of sending everyone to the moon to see it. But you know the government is partially responsible for this even if the moon landings happend. The govt is a shady bunch.

J

Moves
12 Aug 09

Originally posted by knightmeister
Is this the beginning of the end for moon hoaxers?

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg

Can you actually see anything? Not saying that the moan hoax theories are valid, but this picture is
ludicrous. A-ha! I see footsteps. What? You don't see them? Well, they're there. I'm telling you, man.
They're there. I see them! There! Are you blind!?

J

Moves
12 Aug 09

Originally posted by sonhouse
hehe, crop circles, obviously aliens with too much time on their hands, eh.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if that's what they are?

J

Moves
12 Aug 09
1 edit

(One may wonder why the point needs to be made so forcefully...)
Because it puts serious doubt on the entire space program. If the moon landings were fake, what's to
say that these lunar shots aren't fake, or that the robotic wagon on Mars aren't fake? In fact, ISS
and everything can suddenly be questioned. Satellites? Or merely a vast cable network dug into the
ground with huge masts posing as "satellites". Indeed. It's a most serious issue, and the moan hoax
theorists must be slammed to the ground just to be sure.

Let's hang'em! Hang'em, I say!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Aug 09

Originally posted by Jigtie
Because it puts serious doubt on the entire space program. If the moon landings were fake, what's to
say that these lunar shots aren't fake, or that the robotic wagon on Mars aren't fake? In fact, ISS
and everything can suddenly be questioned. Satellites? Or merely a vast cable network dug into the
ground with huge masts posing as "satellites". Indeed. ...[text shortened]... orists must be slammed to the ground just to be sure.

Let's hang'em! Hang'em, I say!
Ok, I see why you need to 'slam' them.

As for sattelites, I've seen them with my own eyes so I have no trouble believing them.
Do you think the moon landings could've been faked? (AS WELL AS REALLY TAKING PLACE?)

J

Moves
12 Aug 09

Ok, I see why you need to 'slam' them.

As for sattelites, I've seen them with my own eyes so I have no trouble believing them.
Do you think the moon landings could've been faked? (AS WELL AS REALLY TAKING PLACE?)
😲

You've seen them? In orbit? Cooooool.

How?

No, I honestly don't believe the moon landings were fake, but I certainly wouldn't put it above
the US government to stage such a thing. It's just that I find it ridiculous that they would. What
does it matter who was first on the moon? It's a gray, dull rock orbiting earth. Big deal. Now, the
exploration of northern most Europe on the other hand. Ay, there's an accomplishment I wish
they'd put down in writing. Who was the first to set foot in the deep forests of Värmland? Annoys
the hell out of me that we'll never know. It was a small step for that weather bitten nordic, but a
huge step for his ancestors.

F

Moves
12 Aug 09

More relevant, while we could certainly fake them now, at the time it would have actually been much more expensive to fake than the money it actually took to put men on the moon. Remember, there is also video, and it is clearly in a vacuum environment. Pumping all the air off a stage would itself be a HUGE investment at that time.

Oh and you should see the Mythbusters episode on trying to fake the zero gravity walk and whatnot. Those guys are actually really good when it comes to special effects (their former profession), and they couldn't get nearly close enough. While they have less of a budget than the government, they are probably a whole lot smarter at this kind of thing.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Aug 09

😲

You've seen them? In orbit? Cooooool.

How?

No, I honestly don't believe the moon landings were fake, but I certainly wouldn't put it above
the US government to stage such a thing. It's just that I find it ridiculous that they would. What
does it matter who was first on the moon? It's a gray, dull rock orbiting earth. Big deal. Now, the ...[text shortened]... It was a small step for that weather bitten nordic, but a
huge step for his ancestors.
On a clear night away from the city lights. You can see them with the naked eye. There speed and trajectory seems to indicate that they could be nothing other than sattelites.

jb

Moves
13 Aug 09

On a clear night away from the city lights. You can see them with the naked eye. There speed and trajectory seems to indicate that they could be nothing other than sattelites.
I see them all the time here. The ones going North to South or vice versa actually pass directly overhead at times depending on its trajectory and rotating earth. If I were near the equator the geosynchronous ones would be visible.

J

Moves
13 Aug 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
I see them all the time here. The ones going North to South or vice versa actually pass directly overhead at times depending on its trajectory and rotating earth. If I were near the equator the geosynchronous ones would be visible.
I spend a lot of the year outside the city, so on a clear night I can see the sky filled with stars (quite
beautiful), especially in the winter time. But I don't think I've ever seen anything but the moon and
the stars with the naked eye.

Well, they tell me that this really bright looking star we have now is actually the international space
station, but yeah, right. Everyone with half a brain can see that it's really just an ozon hole in the
night sky.

I still haven't seen anything move and pass me by, 2000 kilometres above my head. Is that because
I live in the northern hemisphere? Don't low orbit satellites pass here?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Aug 09

I spend a lot of the year outside the city, so on a clear night I can see the sky filled with stars (quite
beautiful), especially in the winter time. But I don't think I've ever seen anything but the moon and
the stars with the naked eye.

Well, they tell me that this really bright looking star we have now is actually the international space
station, ...[text shortened]... Is that because
I live in the northern hemisphere? Don't low orbit satellites pass here?
It is my understanding that you should be able to see them in the northern hemisphere as well. (doesn't joe live in the northern henisphere?)
Anyway there is definately a bit of luck involved , but when you see one , there can be no mistaking it.