1. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 01:16
    you know what makes jesus cry?
    when you don't watch my links just because you're too lazy to paste and copy it (or worse, because you're a racist non-subscriber hater).
    do you really want that?

I KNOW you didn't view my link because it's so awesome that you would be too amazed to continue your idle chatter and you would comment it, praising me for being so clever and finding such nice links.
    My links are all awesome, be warned!

If you don't comment my link, i will be forced to tell Daniel58 how upset Jesus is because of you !
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 01:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I mean it really happened. Astronauts really walked on the moon.
    And it was staged. Made up for some unknown pupose.
    Maybe it's just me, but those statements COULD be taken as self-contradictory.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 01:57
    Originally posted by shorbock
    you know what makes jesus cry?
    when you don't watch my links just because you're too lazy to paste and copy it (or worse, because you're a racist non-subscriber hater).
    do you really want that?

I KNOW you didn't view my link because it's so awesome that you would be too amazed to continue your idle chatter and you would comment it, praising me for be ...[text shortened]... n't comment my link, i will be forced to tell Daniel58 how upset Jesus is because of you !
    AArgh!for christs sake!I looked up your...'link'. I dont usually do that.I dont just go flitting around on the internet looking at every bit of garbage.
    But I made an exception after your heart-felt post.
    As for my 'idle chatter' do you not see it leading somewhere?

I suppose all the crop-circles are hoaxes too?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 01:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Maybe it's just me, but those statements COULD be taken as self-contradictory.
    2 separate statements:
    1.astronauts landed on the moon.
    2.a staged moon landing was shot for some unknown purpose.
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:02
    2 separate statements:
    One theory is that the real pics didn't turn out well.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:09
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    One theory is that the real pics didn't turn out well.
    Ah! now we are exploring some possibilities.
    So they took crappy cameras to the moon or the technology wasn't that great at the time?
    Why would they make fake pics of such an important event?
    Maybe the pics didn't turn out at all and they needed to make some up so as not to be embarressed?
  7. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:31
    AArgh!for christs sake!I looked up your...'link'. I dont usually do that.I dont just go flitting around on the internet looking at every bit of garbage.

how dare you call cuddly knitted aliens "bit of garbage" ?
    😠

And as for crop circles, even though i believe ET life might exist, i'm convinced they would have better things to do than having fun with cows or drawing silly shapes in fields.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 02:501 edit
    Originally posted by shorbock
    how dare you call cuddly knitted aliens "bit of garbage" ?
    😠

And as for crop circles, even though i believe ET life might exist, i'm convinced they would have better things to do than having fun with cows or drawing silly shapes in fields.
    oops! sorry. didn't mean to offend your cuddly knitted aliens

'Silly shapes'? If only they were silly shapes . Then they would be way more easy to explain away.
    They come up overnight. Are technically perfect and porportioned.
    Must be seen from above to get the full picture.
    Ok maybe they are not made by extra-terrestrials from other planets. but they are certainly not made by mortals from this planet.Not all of them anyway.
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 07:01

You seem like a tamed down version of FMF.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 07:30
    You seem like a tamed down version of FMF.
    noted.(I hope thats a good thing)
    you seem alright yourself.🙂
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 09:38
    2 separate statements:
    I guess time will tell on that one. As we get more and more into space with manned vehicles, I suspect the moon hoaxers will die off and that stuff will be relegated to big foot and the loch Ness monster. When we get back to the moon and photograph in real time the approach to the landing sites and see the footprints, the moon hoaxers will have to start up some other conspiracy theory to keep up their ill begotten income.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 09:491 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I guess time will tell on that one. As we get more and more into space with manned vehicles, I suspect the moon hoaxers will die off and that stuff will be relegated to big foot and the loch Ness monster. When we get back to the moon and photograph in real time the approach to the landing sites and see the footprints, the moon hoaxers will have to start up some other conspiracy theory to keep up their ill begotten income.
    probably you are right. My point was not really regarding the moon-hoax theory anyway. I was just exploring some ideas based on what I've witnessed. No biggie. My thinking is not set in stone.

BTW I checked out your song. The River,is it?
    Very nice. I'm so jealous of you people that can afford such nice acoustic guitars.🙂

(so you going to let the crop-circle comment slide?)
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 11:241 edit
    Ah! now we are exploring some possibilities.
    So they took crappy cameras to the moon or the technology wasn't that great at the time?
    Why would they make fake pics of such an important event?
    Maybe the pics didn't turn out at all and they needed to make some up so as not to be embarressed?
    I don't remember for sure if the cameras were crappy or if radiation ruined the film with that theory. The television camera I don't know about either. If that was faked it would make one wonder about the whole thing. I don't know though if it used film or could broadcast an electronic signal. Sorry I am not quite up to snuff on this theory. So we are still with the main 3 choices.

1 The whole thing was faked.

2 just the pics were faked.

3 the moon landing and pics are real

If the pics were faked then 1 and 2 are the choices that are left. It still wouldn't prove the whole thing was fake. As for the pics you question it could be that they are fake by someone other than NASA. This is why there is no proof one way or another.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 11:25
    noted.(I hope thats a good thing)
    you seem alright yourself.🙂
    Oh yea, shes a goodun.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 12:29
    I don't remember for sure if the cameras were crappy or if radiation ruined the film with that theory. The television camera I don't know about either. If that was faked it would make one wonder about the whole thing. I don't know though if it used film or could broadcast an electronic signal. Sorry I am not quite up to snuff on this theory. So we are st ...[text shortened]... they are fake by someone other than NASA. This is why there is no proof one way or another.
    The pics I saw were fake. Very common 'moon-landing' pics shown in many a publication. I wish I could provide a link but thats just not me.
    Not that providing links is a bad thing, its just not my thing.

The pics I saw had two distinct light scources so unless thay took a lighting guy with them to the moon they were definatlly fake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree