1. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 16:441 edit
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    The major problem with all this is that nitrous oxide is not flammable,
    It doesn't have to be; if it displaces other elements which are, however, the effect is like that of a diesel engine : no spark save for the first firing in the chamber, then combustion only through compression.

(And that would be nitrous di-oxide.)
  2. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 16:53
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    "Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor."

This is of course not possible if the Earth is a globe.
    We do not find any rejection of the Earth being a globe in your quote of Holy Scripture.

The rejection only comes in your abuse of such text with your equally abusive opinion.
  3. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 17:14
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Mark 8:12 and Matthew 25:13.
    Jesus spoke in Mark 8:12 regarding the Pharisees tempting Him for a sign, saying that no sign would be given that generation.

But that was then, this is now : YouTube

As for Matthew 25:13 -

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/f157-but-of-that-day-and-hour-no-man-knoweth-neither-the-angels-of-heaven-but-the-father-alone-understanding-matthew-2436-mark-1332-luke-215-38
  4. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 17:26
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    Wikipedia is a reasonable resource,
    If you err on a tittle of the law you err on it all.

The site works on the honor system up to a point, then, as wiki itself states, it is merciless slaughter.

If they can't steal it, they can't handle it, mentally, emotionally, and scientifically.

They really don't write there, they butcher.
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 20:411 edit
    1 Thessalonians 5:2 (NIV)
    - "For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."

2 Peter 3:10 (ESV)
    - " But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, AND THEN the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed."
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 21:07
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    We do not find any rejection of the Earth being a globe in your quote of Holy Scripture.

The rejection only comes in your abuse of such text with your equally abusive opinion.
    You don't know what you're talking about. Noone else does either.
  7. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 22:07
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    1 Thessalonians 5:2 (NIV)
    - "For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."

2 Peter 3:10 (ESV)
    - " But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, AND THEN the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed."
    I addressed a group of inmates at Chester County Prison in the "Resolution Program" about that very fulfillment, and you can read of it in more detail at my site.

But Jesus brought me back into a jail again gently, some 1,925 years after being beheaded in one; and it was in the deep of the night.

I make the parallel that Nostradamus knew hundreds of years before that evening through private revelation, yet when it came time for the actual fulfillment, most people nearby were asleep.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 01:071 edit
    I addressed a group of inmates at Chester County Prison in the "Resolution Program" about that very fulfillment, and you can read of it in more detail at my site.

But Jesus brought me back into a jail again gently, some 1,925 years after being beheaded in one; and it was in the deep of the night.

I make the parallel that Nostradamus knew hundre ...[text shortened]... te revelation, yet when it came time for the actual fulfillment, most people nearby were asleep.
    You really are off into another universe, one where you can come back 2000 years later. That is not a feature of our universe so you must come from one of those that allow that kind of thing. You are diving off the deep end now.
    The more you talk about this shyte the more your credibility goes down the tubes.

You need to go to the Art Bell forum. Oh crap, there isn't one here. Well you need to find one, Art will buy your BS hook line and sinker.

One thing for sure, there is no science in your rants.
  9. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 01:34
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You really are off into another universe,
    That's where you and me differ, like in your big bang evidence thread - what evidence?

There is only one universe which is a reflection of God's glory, both in macrocosm and microcosm.

But you post that drivel because it was foretold that there would be such 'progressive' false prophets and teachers in the latter times.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 02:561 edit
    That's where you and me differ, like in your big bang evidence thread - what evidence?

There is only one universe which is a reflection of God's glory, both in macrocosm and microcosm.

But you post that drivel because it was foretold that there would be such 'progressive' false prophets and teachers in the latter times.
    Take it to spiritual sparky. This is supposed to be a forum about science not religious nonsense.

Evidence of the BB? Try looking at the Cosmic Microwave Background. But then, you would have to read about actual science and of course that will never happen. Like I said, take it to spiritual. Also, find Art Bell, he will be happy to listen to your bullshyte.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave_background

I could care less if you go there or not but if you do you MIGHT learn something about ACTUAL science and that might bust open your brainwashing.
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 07:09
    bullshyte
    So you're a hothead Irish washer woman.

Come visit me sometime, I'll show you how the other half lives.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 16:04
    Come visit me sometime, I'll show you how the other half lives.
    The lunatic fringe?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Sep '18 17:21
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    The lunatic fringe?
    I had one of those in my teenage years.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 16:23
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I had one of those in my teenage years.
    So have I. Steve, a buddy of mine, gave me a guitar and this very short term GF came into the living room where Steve, his wife, and I were assembled, apparently she was not getting enough attention and took my little guitar and smashed it into a hundred pieces in the fireplace, then charged out of the house where a biker dude was waiting and they took off never to be seen again. Glad I found out before it got serious.
  15. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 09:26
    Glad I found out before it got serious.
    She's even more glad.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree