1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 15:12
    Originally posted by @edward-palamar
    Jesus foretold that there would be such error in abundance.
    Then Jesus is wrong too...
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 16:10
    There are laws governing prophets, too.
    Prophets and laws. Business 101.
  3. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 03:15
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    It's true... the world has come to an end. Remember that when your income taxes come due. 😉
    This evening's countdown takes us to 92 days remaining, and this is the quote from the 92nd post in this thread.

Jesus spoke of this age, and the age to come, so Christians pray for "world without end".
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 03:52
    This evening's countdown takes us to 92 days remaining, and this is the quote from the 92nd post in this thread.

Jesus spoke of this age, and the age to come, so Christians pray for "world without end".
    Did you drink and behave incoherently when you were in high school?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 20:48

To reiterate, what is your date for the end?
  6. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:121 edit
    Originally posted by @humy
    I like the way many of them say the world will end at time X and then, after X as come and passed and we at least seem to be still here, they then say "Sorry! Did I say time X? I meant time Y", or words of that effect. Then after Y as come and passed, they then say, "Sorry! Did I say time Y? I meant time Z", or words of that effect ...and so on.
    We start to s ...[text shortened]... can reconcile that with the evidence of their senses nor how we can be expected to believe them.
    This evening's countdown will bring us to 91 days remaining in the count up to the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

And this is the quote from the 91st post in this thread.

The Book of Daniel has been compromised in the past, for sure, the evidence proving such intrigue (malicious tampering) beginning with the printing of the Coverdale Bible in 1535 A.D. Most English translations after that included the error of moving the word "vile" from verse 20 in chapter eleven to verse 21. This wasn't of much consequence until some 420 years later when the reason for vile being attributed to that person of Daniel 11:20 came to fruition (fulfillment).

One can see those 420 years as a sentence upon those who did the tampering; and there just isn't enough time remaining to serve such sentence. For such abominations there have been desolations decreed, and we find that in Daniel : 9.

That is why Divine intervention is necessary, even for the theologian.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 07:12
    This evening's countdown will bring us to 91 days remaining in the count up to the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.
    Just wait and see then.

The 30th of December this year we will all prove you wrong. Or you will be right and we will all stand at the pearly gate, only your kind to be let in.

Are you prepared to abandon your faith in your religion if we, the 30th of December, tell you that you're wrong, dead wrong?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 14:32
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Just wait and see then.

The 30th of December this year we will all prove you wrong. Or you will be right and we will all stand at the pearly gate, only your kind to be let in.

Are you prepared to abandon your faith in your religion if we, the 30th of December, tell you that you're wrong, dead wrong?
    Yeah, right. How many other such 'prophecies' have been proven false and how many of them left their religion? I think that number would be approximately zero.
    I have heard of suicides and other stupidities resulting from these dates but changes of POV after yet another dead end prediction, no change. The brainwashing goes WAY too deep for that to ever happen. They just move the goalpost, oh we interpreted it wrong. A new analysis shows quite clearly it is not Dec. 29 2018, it is REALLY June 20, 2019.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 09:51
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Yeah, right. How many other such 'prophecies' have been proven false and how many of them left their religion? I think that number would be approximately zero.
    I have heard of suicides and other stupidities resulting from these dates but changes of POV after yet another dead end prediction, no change. The brainwashing goes WAY too deep for that to ever h ...[text shortened]... it wrong. A new analysis shows quite clearly it is not Dec. 29 2018, it is REALLY June 20, 2019.
    If Palamar think he will die at 29th of December, then I'm sure he has prepared for his death properly. Bought a place in the graveyard, ended his bank accounts and give it all away to charity, cared for his friends and his enemies. He will die, and he knows it, that gives him an advantage at the gate of the pearls.

If he still lives the 30th of December, then he should know that he has been frauded in the name of his religion, that he fell for it all. The religion that he believes in and trusts and put all his soul in is all a lie. He will be an full feathered atheist. Or, my friends, or he will be seen as a liar, a lowcast of all the humanity, or a servant of the devil himself. Can see he himself in the mirror thereafter? Will he commit suicide so he can ask the allmighty himself how this could happen?

I'm curious of how he will defend himself the 30th of December.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '18 15:26
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    If Palamar think he will die at 29th of December, then I'm sure he has prepared for his death properly. Bought a place in the graveyard, ended his bank accounts and give it all away to charity, cared for his friends and his enemies. He will die, and he knows it, that gives him an advantage at the gate of the pearls.

If he still lives the 30th of Decem ...[text shortened]... imself how this could happen?

I'm curious of how he will defend himself the 30th of December.
    Just like all the other evangelical nutcases, Oh, we were wrong, the real date is now JUNE 30, 2019.
  11. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 02:15
    Let me be your asteroid.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 06:39
    @edward-palamar said
    Let me be your asteroid.
    What will be your excuse come January 2019?

I know it will NEVER be 'I was wrong, the bible was wrong'.

Nope, you will in fact move the goalpost. Just like the ten thousand other 'prophets' of doom when THEIR so-called prophecies never came to pass.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 08:13
    He will be a full feathered atheist.
    The day after the last day he will be ashamed that he was so fooled that he will turn 180 degrees and then he will be happy to see the light of the truth.
    He will be ashamed of the times he lived in total ignorance, believing what others told him to believe, lacking every thoughts of his own.
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 09:03
    @edward-palamar said
    Let me be your asteroid.
    You're not an asteroid. You're not even a dinosaur. You're more like a misshapen bad accident of evolution, about to die out while real Christianity grows on.
  15. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 09:26
    @edward-palamar said
    Let me be your asteroid.
    That reminds me of a Paul Simon song.

"Let me be your 'asteroid.'
    And you can be my long lost pal."

YouTube - You Can Call Me Al

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree