slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 23:46
    @wolfe63 said
    That reminds me of a Paul Simon song.

"Let me be your 'asteroid.'
    And you can be my long lost pal."

[youtube]uq-gYOrU8bA[/youtube] - You Can Call Me Al
    I remember when that vid came out, kinda dates us, eh.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 16:59
    @edward-palamar said
    Let me be your asteroid.
    Don't you mean asterisk?
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 04:48
    @edward-palamar said
    A few hours ago I updated this evening's counting spawned by the opening and unsealing of that which was closed and sealed. The human necessity in the interest of safety of such a venture began in earnest as a prayer in Chester County Court of Common Pleas in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

To experience the same aura and basis that the author and prophet Daniel ...[text shortened]... "Aves" in the Holy Rosary echo the final strains of what has been, at least for me, an epic journey.
    I am so jealous of your weed stash. Could you at least tell us what strain you have in the bong?
  4. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 04:53
    @handyandy said
    Prophets and laws. Business 101.
    Prophet = Revenue - Cost
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 04:58
    @edward-palamar said
    As to your first sentence, it seems to be difficult for you because you have erroneously concluded that I am "trying to say".

The English is quite clear.

It isn't a claim, it is interpretation of the Holy Spirit.

The 2,300th day foretold in Daniel 8:14 (that means the eighth chapter, fourteenth verse) is December 29, 2018 A.D.

There is no mention of "the en ...[text shortened]... 1599 A.D.).

It was through those events that the Book of Daniel could be, and has been, unsealed.
    Shouldn't you be out, uh, I don't know, helping the poor and doing good works? Or something? I mean, if you're actually a Christian or something similar.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 20:42
    @edward-palamar said
    That is why Divine intervention is necessary, even for the theologian.
    Ah, now you admit that theology is not a science.
    Very good! You're learning!
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 17:34
    @fabianfnas said
    Ah, now you admit that theology is not a science.
    Very good! You're learning!
    Palamar, learning: an oxymoron.

Moron that laterπŸ˜‰
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 07:561 edit
    @edward-palamar said
    A few hours ago I updated this evening's counting spawned by the opening and unsealing of that which was closed and sealed. The human necessity in the interest of safety of such a venture began in earnest as a prayer in Chester County Court of Common Pleas in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

To experience the same aura and basis that the author and prophet Daniel ...[text shortened]... "Aves" in the Holy Rosary echo the final strains of what has been, at least for me, an epic journey.
    The overall span of this unsealing includes a duration of cleansing equal to 2,300 days. The book when closed and sealed more than 2,500 years ago also includes the durational values of three other groups of numbers : 1,260, 1,290, and 1,335.

With all due respect to your work, mystery's like this are intriguing, no doubt, but it seems like you're trying to put together a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, without all the pieces. I'd caution against drawing too many hard and fast conclusions. 2500 years is a very long time. πŸ™‚
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 12:48
    @mchill said
    With all due respect to your work, mystery's like this are intriguing, no doubt, but it seems like you're trying to put together a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, without all the pieces. I'd caution against drawing too many hard and fast conclusions. 2500 years is a very long time. πŸ™‚
    It's worse than that: he's trying to do a 1000 puzzle, but the box doesn't show the picture he wants to put together and the pieces aren't going to build what he wants, and he insists he only needs 750 pieces.

He's never going to finish that puzzle.
  10. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 01:52
    Given the importance of the "70 weeks" prophecy in chapter nine, this is the last time we will see 70 in the countdown, but once more yet in the count up in 40 days.

This 70th day has included October 20, and count up day of 2,230 to 2,300.

A resounding "20".
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 02:00
    @suzianne said
    Clearly, he understands that religious cul-de-sacs such as our Spirituality Forum become clogged with factions seeking control and therefore end up putting far more emphasis on hypocrisy than evaluation, assessment and observation.

I'm interested in this book, even though he neglects to mention its title. Those numbers correlating to time periods interests me too, as those periods are also mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and Daniel is another book of prophecy.
    The Lord is always in control
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 09:09
    @karoly-aczel
    Let's wait for the 28th of december to see if the Lord has the control or not.
    The 29th we'll see if Science or Lord rules. If mr Palamar has a reason to reject the Lord or not.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 09:38
    @fabianfnas said
    @karoly-aczel
    Let's wait for the 28th of december to see if the Lord has the control or not.
    The 29th we'll see if Science or Lord rules. If mr Palamar has a reason to reject the Lord or not.
    Ooops, I forgot this was science. My bad.
    Science, the realm of the limited/

BTW I have no affiliations with anyone including Mr Palamar πŸ˜›
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 15:37
    @karoly-aczel said

I went to Palomar College, does that count?
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '18 20:12
    @karoly-aczel said

I just propose to wait until the 29th of December to see if the Lord keeps his promise. Or if there is a Lord at all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree