Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    07 Aug '11 15:19
    ...club leaders who like to create lots of tournaments:
    ...club members who like to play in lots of CLUB tournaments:
    send feedback to RUSS asking for automatic acceptance/decline in tournaments with ratings minimum-maximum stated (banded) and a players minimum-maximum as well...JUST LIKE THE SITE TOURNAMENTS WORK...
  2. Standard member megamaster
    Xelenal of Epaland
    08 Aug '11 19:54
    Originally posted by LEUR
    send feedback to RUSS asking for automatic acceptance/decline in tournaments with ratings minimum-maximum stated (banded) and a players minimum-maximum as well...JUST LIKE THE SITE TOURNAMENTS WORK...
    I already have
  3. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    09 Aug '11 01:18
    Shouldn't have to do that, Russ is supposed to read the Site Ideas forum.
  4. 09 Aug '11 10:39
    I support this
  5. 09 Aug '11 16:12
    Originally posted by Hyperion7
    I support this
    Me too.
  6. 09 Aug '11 21:50
    Sounds like a fine idea to me. why should club tournaments run any differently. They are still subscribers only.
  7. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    10 Aug '11 21:28
    Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
    Sounds like a fine idea to me. why should club tournaments run any differently. They are still subscribers only.
    ...you be a fine man, Baron...
  8. 10 Aug '11 21:40
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Shouldn't have to do that, Russ is supposed to read the Site Ideas forum.
    yeah but Russ only does what Russ wants to do - the rest of us can sing for what we want
  9. 11 Aug '11 15:00
    We absolutly need banded tournaments
    Also we need the posibility for zero timeout, for creating tournaments with a short playing period - for example 0/28 tourneys
    Also we need the possibility like in private tournaments, to invite members with a key, because we will play series of tournaments or a Player League with different Divisions for swinging up and down like in the clanleague
  10. 11 Aug '11 15:08
    I am all for zero timeout, for creating tournaments with a short playing period
  11. 11 Aug '11 17:05
    I support the idea !!
  12. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    11 Aug '11 18:50
    ???for example 0/28 tourneys????
    This means 0 days per move 28 day timeout!!
    If you mean it the other way round,It's 7 days longer than the 7:14 quartets tournaments.
    I think zero timeout games have limited appeal as some of us go away a lot or have other committments.
    I rely on the timeout period(s) as I wouldn't have enough site holidays to cover all my breaks otherwise.
  13. 11 Aug '11 18:51
    I like this idea.
  14. 11 Aug '11 20:15
    I have no wish to ell others the type of tournaments they should play in. I like timeouts of one day only. With 0 and 1 day timebanks.
  15. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    12 Aug '11 04:18
    automatic acceptance/decline in tournaments with ratings minimum-maximum stated (banded) and a players minimum-maximum as well...JUST LIKE THE SITE TOURNAMENTS WORK...
    Excellent Idea!

A Thumbs up