1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:04
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Seriously RC its better than TV and you don't need a licence!
    I only watch three things on TV, The Professionals, Star Trek the original series and Mash. What else is there?
  2. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I only watch three things on TV, The Professionals, Star Trek the original series and Mash. What else is there?
    Next Generation has to be tops. Deep Space 9 was also pretty good, mostly because I fell in love with Dax. 😛
  3. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:102 edits
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:18
    So why are you making a distinction between Gods love and everlasting life? Is not everlasting life an expression of Gods love? why are you assuming that they are mutually exclusive? if they are not mutually exclusive then your assumption that they are and the reasoning you give make NO SENSE, so tell us why they should be considered mutually exclusi ...[text shortened]... will make it easy for you

everlasting life is not an expression of gods love because. . . . .
    God so loved the world .........except for all the animals that go through the slaughter house.

Thats millions of animals every year that suffer.

What a strange God that slaughters and eats his unloved animals................and to think God so loved the world.

Words are cheap.
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:21
    Mythbusters, How Its Made, and Scrapheap Challenge
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:371 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    God so loved the world .........except for all the animals that go through the slaughter house.

Thats millions of animals every year that suffer.

What a strange God that slaughters and eats his unloved animals................and to think God so loved the world.

Words are cheap.
    How many of these animals has God killed? you have not said! and personally I am a Vegan, i do not eat meat, eggs, fish or dairy products or anything that walks, swims, crawls, flies, hops or slithers.

Your reasoning is devoid and your ability to form a rational argument non existent. Shad-up-a-yo-face.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:372 edits
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Mythbusters, How Its Made, and Scrapheap Challenge
    I sometimes watch river monsters. I used to watch how its made but it depends what it is. Fibre glass modelling was pretty cool. Will check out scrapheap challenge.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:39
    Next Generation has to be tops. Deep Space 9 was also pretty good, mostly because I fell in love with Dax. 😛
    Nah next generation doesn't have the same lame retro effects and nineteen sixties miniskirts.
  9. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:45
    Nah next generation doesn't have the same lame retro effects and nineteen sixties miniskirts.
    You might have a point, I enjoy watching old Sci Fi. Forbidden planet was outstanding and that was some miniskirt.
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 22:491 edit
    We love ridiculer's, they unwittingly fulfil scripture. An airhead like you doesn't stand a chance, you know practically nothing about scripture. The most widely translated and widely distributed book in the history of humanity and you are bereft. I say its indicative of a lack of education.
    How widely a piece of writing has been distributed / translated isn't really a measure of its factual or scholarly merit, it is merely a measure of its demand.

In the UK "The Sun" is a widely distributed tabloid newspaper, and the same crap peddled in that piece of writing no doubt finds its way into similar tabloids in a different language. I doubt you would say that the reading of red-tops should hence feature in school curricula though.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 23:56
    Your best post ever. 😀
  12. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 07:28
    I reject your assertions and would have you remove me from your list.
    There's a list for crackpots like you?

Nah, don't think I'll remove you from that just yet...
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 07:42
    Originally posted by CalJust

Shortly before 04.30 my time: "I therefore reject your silly assertion that we push our religion on anyone, we are probably the most diplomatic of all people that go from house to house and certainly the most polite. "

A few moments later, the same self-identified follower of Christ: "Eight million witnesses world wide celebrated the memorial of Christ death, almost certainly twenty million attended it overall, not bad for a, 'pernicious cult steeped in error, falsehood and dangerous unsociable practices'. Where was a socialite like you? In your house handing our caramel wafers and ribena to your congregation of action figures. Yup plastic through and through. Haters gonna hate and dweebs gonna keep on dweebin."
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 07:57
    Originally posted by CalJust

you have been caught in public making assumptions and spreading falsehood about the beliefs of others and in typical fashion refuse to admit your error and make restitution. I dont think we shall be taking lessons in rationality from you.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 07:59
    Originally posted by Agerg
    How widely a piece of writing has been distributed / translated isn't really a measure of its factual or scholarly merit, it is merely a measure of its demand.

In the UK "The Sun" is a widely distributed tabloid newspaper, and the same crap peddled in that piece of writing no doubt finds its way into similar tabloids in a different language. I doubt you would say that the reading of red-tops should hence feature in school curricula though.
    No it is not, never the less to be unacquainted with the most widely translated, widely distributed and widely available book in the history of humanity is in itself an indication of a lack of education.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree