1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Apr '15 15:041 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Well why don't you answer the question that was put to you and we shall find out shall we not. Is the gift of everlasting life an expression of Gods love or is it not? If it is then there is no conflation, if it is not you will need to explain why its not, won't you.
    You are using the word "expression" to mean "condition" and it does not mean this.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Apr '15 02:22
    I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, no one is saying that God needs to have any conditions imposed upon him. You seem to be falling into fiction.
    You said God's love is conditional. It's the same as saying that God has conditions set that determine whether or not He bestows His love on humanity.

But, as I showed you from the scriptures, God's love is bestowed on the whole world free of charge, without a single condition imposed.

And now you're saying you don't know what I'm talking about?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '15 10:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Dogs understand having an unconditional love, and therefore, in some respects I can see dogs having a better understanding of God than some people do."
    What "understanding of God" is it you are claiming dogs have?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '15 14:281 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are using the word "expression" to mean "condition" and it does not mean this.
    EPIC FAIL. The condition is that you exercise faith in Jesus Christ you silly man.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '15 14:34
    Originally posted by josephw
    You said God's love is conditional. It's the same as saying that God has conditions set that determine whether or not He bestows His love on humanity.

But, as I showed you from the scriptures, God's love is bestowed on the whole world free of charge, without a single condition imposed.

And now you're saying you don't know what I'm talking about?
    Yes I still have no idea what you are talking about. The condition for everlasting life (an expression of Gods love) is that you exercise faith in Jesus Christ. If you do not exercise faith in Jesus Christ you cannot get everlasting life and Gods love in this instance is withheld from you. Its beautifully logical, very simply and abundantly clear.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 15:071 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    What "understanding of God" is it you are claiming dogs have?
    You must understand that Yahshua, Jesus Christ, is the representation of God in the flesh as the only begotten Son of God. There is no way to the spiritual Father but through Him. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  7. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 16:501 edit
    Yes I still have no idea what you are talking about. The condition for everlasting life (an expression of Gods love) is that you exercise faith in Jesus Christ. If you do not exercise faith in Jesus Christ you cannot get everlasting life and Gods love in this instance is withheld from you. Its beautifully logical, very simply and abundantly clear.
    The love if God, as espoused by RC, RJH and others, can be summarised as follows:

"God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that if you believe in him you will go to heaven, but if you do not say the "sinners prayer" you will be burnt and tortured in hell for all eternity".

Who would want this kind of a god?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 18:371 edit
    Originally posted by CalJust
    The love if God, as espoused by RC, RJH and others, can be summarised as follows:

"God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that if you believe in him you will go to heaven, but if you do not say the "sinners prayer" you will be burnt and tortured in hell for all eternity".

Who would want this kind of a god?
    That is total nonsense and an unmitigated falsehood. I do not profess belief in hell as a literal place of torment, it is inconsistent with a loving God and just God. The fact of the matter is God has always placed conditions of having his acceptance and love. This namby pamby all inclusive anything goes twaddle cannot be supported by scripture. I reject your assertions and would have you remove me from your list.
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 19:00
    That is total nonsense and an unmitigated falsehood. I do not profess belief in hell as a literal place of torment, it is inconsistent with a loving God and just God. The fact of the matter is God has always placed conditions of having his acceptance and love. This namby pamby all inclusive anything goes twaddle cannot be supported by scripture. I reject your assertions and would have you remove me from your list.
    Jehovah Witnesses don't believe in hell; that's true.

They do though ring my bell at 6 in the evening when i'm just about to sit down for dinner, and want to discuss the imminent arrival of Armageddon.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 20:231 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Jehovah Witnesses don't believe in hell; that's true.

They do though ring my bell at 6 in the evening when i'm just about to sit down for dinner, and want to discuss the imminent arrival of Armageddon.
    Well why don't you invite them in and you can have dinner together? No meat for me please.
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 20:49
    Well why don't you invite them in and you can have dinner together?
    I'd certainly invite friends in to join us for dinner. Random strangers, suspiciously over dressed and determined to push their religion on me, not so much.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 21:171 edit
    I'd certainly invite friends in to join us for dinner. Random strangers, suspiciously over dressed and determined to push their religion on me, not so much.
    I have invited random strangers, one insurance guy had dinner with me and my wife because he would not get home for another three hours and he was soaking wet when he called at my home. English guy he was living up north somewhere.

Strange I have never pushed my religion on anyone, if people say that they are not interested i just go away. I have had many people push their views on me though. I therefore reject your silly assertion that we push our religion on anyone, we are probably the most diplomatic of all people that go from house to house and certainly the most polite.

As for being overly dressed one cannot show up in jeans and t-shirt smoking a reefer and looking like a born-again Christian. We meet people from all walks of life, some very wealthy and others not so wealthy. The statement that we are overdressed is nonsense. We dress formally for the occasion.
  13. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 21:34
    You must let them come in G of a D, its so much fun, but make sure you have an audience. 🙂
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 21:401 edit
    Originally posted by OdBod
    You must let them come in G of a D, its so much fun, but make sure you have an audience. 🙂
    We love ridiculer's, they unwittingly fulfil scripture. An airhead like you doesn't stand a chance, you know practically nothing about scripture. The most widely translated and widely distributed book in the history of humanity and you are bereft. I say its indicative of a lack of education.
  15. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    07 Apr '15 21:431 edit
    We love ridiculer's, they unwittingly fulfil scripture. An airhead like you doesn't stand a chance, you know practically nothing about scripture. The most widely translated and widely distributed book in the history of humanity and you are bereft. I say its indicative of a lack of education.
    Seriously RC its better than TV and you don't need a licence!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree