Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Oct 11
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no its something that i have never thought about, i mean, i cannot remember the firs time i thought, oh i wonder who abbadon the destroyer is.
Really...

[i]The May, 1 1992 Watchtower explains:

“This is a campaign extraordinaire, one that will be memorialized for all time. Wave upon wave of insects, most prominently locusts, devastate the land. What does that mean? Revelation 9:1-12 also speaks of a plague of locusts, sent forth by Jehovah under a “king, the angel of the abyss,” who is none other than Jesus Christ. His names Abaddon (Hebrew) and Apollyon (Greek) mean “destruction” and “Destroyer.” These locusts picture the anointed remnant of Christians who, now in the Lord’s day go forth to devastate Christendom’s pastures by completely exposing false religion and proclaiming Jehovah’s vengeance upon it.

This a good example of the twisted way the Watchtower interprets Scripture. a “king, the angel of the abyss,” who is none other than Jesus Christ. They (JW's) are calling Jesus the Devil.

http://www.letusreason.org/JW46.htm

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Oct 11
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Really...

The May, 1 1992 Watchtower explains:

“This is a campaign extraordinaire, one that will be memorialized for all time. Wave upon wave of insects, most prominently locusts, devastate the land. What does that mean? Revelation 9:1-12 also speaks of a plague of locusts, sent forth by Jehovah under a “king, the angel of the abyss,” who is non ...[text shortened]... sus Christ. They (JW's) are calling Jesus the Devil.

Interesting .. and Robbie pretends not to know this .. 😀

rc

Moves
26 Oct 11
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester[/i]
Really...

“This is a campaign extraordinaire, one that will be memorialized for all time. Wave upon wave of insects, most prominently locusts, devastate the land. What does that mean? Revelation 9:1-12 also speaks of a plague of locusts, sent forth by Jehovah under a “king, the angel of the abyss,” who is non n Jesus Christ. They (JW's) are calling Jesus the Devil.

yeah, but so what? i dont have watchtower quotations going around in my mind all the
time, i mean, i like to read other stuff as well, for example i have just read, Bobby
Fischer goes to war and i am reading the secret of the silver spider with my kid, why
would you think that i am a walking watchtower volume? are you insane? mentally
deranged or just lack the common sense to know the difference? I told you your
opinions and the opinions of those whom you post on your behalf are irrelevant to me,
meaningless diatribe, empty and deviod, i frankly dont really care whether you think
anything is twisted or not, if you can state where the scriptures call abbadon the devil
then do so. I hope you have more success with that than you did when you lyingly
asserted that Christ claimed he was God almighty incarnate, an assertion that you still
refuse to either produce or answer for.

where did he say it divesgeester, where does Christ claim that he is God Almighty
incarnate? were you lying when you stated it? were you? are you lying now?

rc

Moves
26 Oct 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
Interesting .. and Robbie pretends not to know this .. 😀
yes because lets face it, its something i think about all the time. Man you people are
zoobs extraordinary. What is more, i think it has some merit. You dont know who it is
, you dont even know who Michael is, why should you have any success with the angel
of the abyss, in fact, you dont know anything about anything when i come to think
about it.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
26 Oct 11
1 edit

Really...

“This is a campaign extraordinaire, one that will be memorialized for all time. Wave upon wave of insects, most prominently locusts, devastate the land. What does that mean? Revelation 9:1-12 also speaks of a plague of locusts, sent forth by Jehovah under a “king, the angel of the abyss,” who is non n Jesus Christ. They (JW's) are calling Jesus the Devil.

Are you f@cking kidding me? A 20 year-old WT publication is proof that Robbie has thought seriously about the identity of Abaddon? That borders on hysteria; it's certainly hysterical!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Oct 11

yeah, but so what? i dont have watchtower quotations going around in my mind all the
time, i mean, i like to read other stuff as well, for example i have just read, Bobby
Fischer goes to war and i am reading the secret of the silver spider with my kid, why
dera ...[text shortened]... e is God Almighty
So the Watchtower is wrong? Perhaps the original Greek it was translated from will will help?

If the church I belonged to called my saviour by the name of a demon I would leave immediately, but you just continue in your hubris and scorn of others.

You and Galveston are like dasa - the more you post the more you bring your organisation into disrepute. This is a new new low.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Oct 11
1 edit

Originally posted by bbarr
Are you f@cking kidding me? A 20 year-old WT publication is proof that Robbie has thought seriously about the identity of Abaddon? That borders on hysteria; it's certainly hysterical!
Of course it's not proof of anything, the whole publication is a tissue of error. When a organisation claims to hold the whole truth you would expect them to be just a little consistent .

Edit: Perhaps you should discus it with Galveston as he originally posted it - for some reason.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 11

So the Watchtower is wrong? Perhaps the original Greek it was translated from will will help?

If the church I belonged to called my saviour by the name of a demon I would leave immediately, but you just continue in your hubris and scorn of others.

You and Galveston are like dasa - the more you post the more you bring your organisation into disrepute. This is a new new low.
As i stated i have not thought about it, generally they give a scriptural basis for any
assertions they make, do you have one that the angel of the abyss is Satan? but then
again you didn't have one for Christ being God almighty incarnate, yet you stated it,
perhaps you just like making stuff up, who can tell. As bbar has pointed out, your
hysterical!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Oct 11

dera ...[text shortened]... e is God Almighty
What did Jesus say to Thomas when Thomas said to Him,
"My Lord and My God?

Did Jesus tell Thomas not to say that because He was only a
fellow servant of God Almighty? No Jesus did not correct Thomas.
Why?

Look it up, if you do not remember. Maybe, it is a surprise.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 11

Of course it's not proof of anything, the whole publication is a tissue of error. When a organisation claims to hold the whole truth you would expect them to be just a little consistent .
as far as i can tell you have not pointed out any inconsistencies, you are content to
make assertions with no basis other that its your opinion.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
What did Jesus say to Thomas when Thomas said to Him,
"My Lord and My God?

Did Jesus tell Thomas not to say that because He was only a
fellow servant of God Almighty? No Jesus did not correct Thomas.
Why?

Look it up, if you do not remember. Maybe, it is a surprise.
where does Jesus say that he is God Almighty incarnate, not Thomas, not the Jews, not
the little boy who lives down the lane with bah bah black sheep, Jesus! Where does he
say it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Oct 11
2 edits

As i stated i have not thought about it, generally they give a scriptural basis for any
assertions they make, do you have one that the angel of the abyss is Satan? but then
again you didn't have one for Christ being God almighty incarnate, yet you stated it,
perhaps you just like making stuff up, who can tell. As bbar has pointed out, your
hysterical!
Yes sure I'm hysterical because I quoted from your own organisations (infallible) literature - what a hypocrite you are robbie. Seek solace from the atheists if you chose, or maybe discuss with Galveston who posted it as he obviously knows more about it than you seem to.

It's a Jehovah's Witness publication - is it in error? It is easy to say "yes it is in error" and prove me completely wrong...

rc

Moves
26 Oct 11
2 edits

Yes sure I'm hysterical because I quoted from your own organisations (infallible) literature - what a hypocrite you are robbie. Seek solace from the atheists if you chose, or maybe discuss with Galveston who posted it as he obviously knows more about it than you seem to.

[b]It's a Jehovah's Witness publication - is it in error?
Is easy to yes it is in error and prove me completely wrong...[/b]
where is the error, you have pointed nothing out, take a deep breath, move slowly
away from the pc and stop being hysterical. Your embarrassing yourself. Oh and just
for your information, the watchtower is not infallible and neither are we.

where is the error divesgeester
where does the bible state that the angel of the abyss is Satan
where dope the bible state that Jesus claims that he is God Almighty incarnate
why are you hysterical?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Oct 11

where does Jesus say that he is God Almighty incarnate, not Thomas, not the Jews, not
the little boy who lives down the lane with bah bah black sheep, Jesus! Where does he
say it?
You do not want to answer the questions we ask you because you do not
want to use your brain to discover the real truth that the Watchtower
Society has been lying to all their members so that they can take away
followers from Christ. It is hard to admit to a prideful person that he has
been fooled isn't it?

rc

Moves
26 Oct 11
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
You do not want to answer the questions we ask you because you do not
want to use your brain to discover the real truth that the Watchtower
Society has been lying to all their members so that they can take away
followers from Christ. It is hard to admit to a prideful person that he has
been fooled isn't it?
then show me in the Bible where Jesus states that he is God Almighty incarnate? you
have said it, where is it? All i can find i this

(John 20:17-18) . . .“Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But
be on your way to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and
your Father and to my God and your God.’”  Mary Magdalene came and brought the
news to the disciples: “I have seen the Lord!” and that he said these things to her.

that's strange, No I am God Almighty incarnate. where is it RJH, where does Jesus say
it?