1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Dec '12 10:03
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    When I threw those words up in the air I got.

False emotions kindle social vibration and massaging ideas; results in fire praise.

Good Game! 😀
    good throw wolfgang you score = 38pts

my turn.
    massaging vibration and false social results ideas in fire emotions kindle praise.

ah im rubbish at this, my score= 12pts
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Dec '12 10:05
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    😀
    any female j.w. will vouch for that.
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 00:55
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Not a game, pal. You want to fry in the Lake of Fire forever, go for it. By the way, you will have one companion, "The Worm that never dies"; that's your memory of the chances you had during your life on earth to get it right. The excruciating suffering ratchets beyond intolorable. It's both physical pain and mental self torture. Your family and friends ...[text shortened]... , a worm which will remember this day; this 'fun' thread; your post and my reply. (gb)
    -
    Yeah...because souls have pain receptors...and they're flammable 😕
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 01:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Not if they drink too much whiskey.
    The great equalizer.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 01:36
    Originally posted by Agerg

Yeah...because souls have pain receptors...and they're flammable 😕
    Pain Receptors #101

http://www.oddee.com/item_98246.aspx
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 01:43
    [b]Pain Receptors #101

http://www.oddee.com/item_98246.aspx[/b]
    Ok...why don't you help me out a little in trying to read your mind...you mentioned a big old lake of fire and terrible suffering.

Exactly what is the nature of that suffering, i.e. from the vessel (soul) which will be housing "me" which is exposed to lots of fire, what is the mechanism via which I register that this is a horrible experience (if no pain receptors please explain how I will experience suffering)?
    How is this suffering sustainable for all eternity? (i.e. does you "G"od have to keep repairing my soul because of being burnt out?)

If I had good answers to these questions, I might take the idea of fiery hell a little more seriously 🙂
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 02:19
    .. fry in the Lake of Fire forever, go for it. ... The excruciating suffering ratchets beyond intolorable. It's both physical pain and mental self torture. ... Completely alone! ... Thirsty as hell! ... No cold beer
    -
    I bet your parties are a hoot!
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 04:18
    ... You want to fry in the Lake of Fire forever, go for it. ...
    You know about Pascal's wager, right?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 10:54

Ok...why don't you help me out a little in trying to read your mind...you mentioned a big old lake of fire and terrible suffering.

Exactly what is the nature of that suffering, i.e. from the vessel (soul) which will be housing "me" which is exposed to lots of fire, what is the mechanism via which I register that this is a horrible experience (if no pain ...[text shortened]... answers to these questions, I might take the idea of fiery hell a little more seriously 🙂
    "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 8:11-12).

"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:41-42).

"So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:49-50).

"And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 22:12-13).

"The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 24:50-51).

"For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:29-30).

"But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out (Luke 13:27-28)."

Note: All alone and no frosty cold beer. You, personally, were given this critical information on this date, 12.12.20. Buy in or toss it. choice is yours. (gb)
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 10:55
    Originally posted by apathist

You know about Pascal's wager, right?
    Yes.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 11:031 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59

I bet your parties are a hoot!
    Great Grub and Grog, Music, Chat, Darts, Wild Ladies... memorable nights! You'll be invited to the next one
    if you promise not to talk about Red Hot Pawn or any serious stuff or speculative crap. Promise. (gb)
    -
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 11:373 edits
    "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 8:11-12).

"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out is critical information on this date, 12.12.20. Buy in or toss it. choice is yours. (gb)
    No student worth his/her salt would accept the following as an explanation/proof of why pythagoras's Theorem is true:

And it was said that a line shall be cast from the floor until another line it didst meet. All the curves did celebrate this and the feast of akkyzash was bountiful - and it was henceforth named Seeh.(Mick 13:4-58)
    And in the year of seven theorems, the demons of Twagdosh leapt upon the points which anchor Seeh to its guardians. But Seeh was longer than Beeh, and longer than Aiye, and so yet from a mighty distance did Seeh still maintain his grip.(Zak 11:6-11)
    The demons exhausted did retreat into the mountains where heavy wounds they licketh. A great feast was prepared in honour of Seeh, who in squaring up to HashJash did inspire the both squaring of beeh and Aiye and yet he was their equal; and all equal to another they all did drink port, and they all did get squiggly(Zak 11:6-55)

Your scripture is worthless, it doesn't even begin to answer my question (and is incredibly boring!). Would you care to try again, and this time try and wrap your head around the actual details of my question, and accordingly give me a detailed answer?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 11:501 edit

No student worth his/her salt would accept the following as an explanation/proof of why pythagoras's Theorem is true:

And it was said that a line shall be cast from the floor until another line it didst meet. All the curves did celebrate this and the feast of akkyzash was bountiful - and it was henceforth named Seeh.[/i][b](Mick 13:4-58
    )
    And in your head around the actual details of my question, and accordingly give me a detailed answer?[/b]
    Sorry to disappoint. No need or desire to argue. You appear to be searching and seeking
    (with your mouth open) though your eyes and ears are tightly closed. Stay safe. Be well.
    -
  14. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 12:012 edits
    Sorry to disappoint. No need or desire to argue. You appear to be searching and seeking
    (with your mouth open) though your eyes and ears are tightly closed. Stay safe. Be well.
    -
    Well walking away is your choice Grampy, and that is more a reflection on you than it is of me. You were well aware that your scripture-fest would fall way short of the answers I required long before you gathered them up and posted them.

As far as I can tell, this fiery hell you believe in is silly, incoherent, and impossible. Your job is to explain to rational people (like myself!) how it all works...convince them they should take it seriously! You and all your hell-believing colleagues have failed completely in that endeavour.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '12 12:111 edit

Well walking away is your choice Grampy, and that is more a reflection on you than it is of me. You were well aware that your scripture-fest would fall way short of the answers I required long before you gathered them up and posted them.

As far as I can tell, this fiery hell you believe in is silly, incoherent, and impossible. Your job is to explain to ra ...[text shortened]... seriously! You and all your hell-believing colleagues have failed completely in that endeavour.
    You have neither frame of reference nor the objective focus to aquire one.
    Until such time as life situations prompt you to question your own long held
    assumptions, there's little we can accomplish on your behalf. Wondering if
    there'd be controversy if I did a thread about the weather or ballpoint pens.
    -

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree