1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 14:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    This is 500 words of you playing the man rather than the ball.
    Oh, the extreme irony.

With you, the only reason to play the ball is to "play the man".

But that's what happens when this lame argument is all you have left.

There IS NO ball, jackass.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 14:52
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Oh, the extreme irony.

With you, the only reason to play the ball is to "play the man".

But that's what happens when this lame argument is all you have left.

There IS NO ball, jackass.
    If you don't like my contributions - from my non-Christian perspective - to the debates and discussions that we all have here on this forum, then so be it.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 14:54
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Sorry to butt in on this but what about the arguments FMF is making in regards to Sonship?
    Are you saying he has made the same points over and over again and Sonship making the same counter? I haven't read the last 10 years of this so don't know. And in THIS post Sonship hasn't even weighed in at least not yet.
    They are less "arguments" and more "whining".

And yes, he brings up the same topics ad nauseum. I wish that boy would go buy an imagination or something. And yeah, that too is partially my point. Sonship usually doesn't have to answer, FMF just keeps going like a little energizer attack bunny.

The thing is that it's not just sonship. It's any Christian who dares to say anything directly to him.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 14:56

And yes, he brings up the same topics ad nauseum. I wish that boy would go buy an imagination or something. And yeah, that too is partially my point. Sonship usually doesn't have to answer, FMF just keeps going like a little energizer attack bunny.

The thing is that it's not just sonship. It's any Christian who dares to say anything directly to him.
    If you don't like what I bring to the debates and discussions here, Suzianne, you can surely just ignore my posts, right?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 15:16
    Originally posted by @fmf
    This is 500 words of you playing the man rather than the ball.

Originally posted by @divegeester
    This is a debate forum suzianne. Try addressing to the succinct point in my post instead of attacking the poster.
    So stop dodging and "play the ball".

As DG says, "Try addressing the succinct point in my post", you know, instead of deflecting and dodging.

For your review, the post I'm talking about is my long post on page 5. The point here, the actual "ball", is the way YOU post in this forum, attacking Christians ever since you rode in here fresh from getting kicked out of the Debate Forum.

You both are always on about how this is a "debate" forum. So go ahead, "address the succinct points in my post". Play the ball I set before you. Explain why you continually attack Christians. And if you have the guts, explain the motivation behind all the little tricks you use to make people who disagree with you somehow less than you. Explain how you always end up telling little white lies about posters you don't like often enough until the sheer bulk of them hits a critical mass and people suddenly start agreeing with you. No? Then maybe, instead, you'll actually try to defend these actions you take as part and parcel of your "forum combat" persona here.

You're always shutting down people when they talk about you, and yet you love to talk about how other people post. Come on then, practice what you preach, for once. Stand and deliver, instead of running away.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 15:22
    For your review, the post I'm talking about is my long post on page 5. The point here, the actual "ball", is the way YOU post in this forum, attacking Christians ever since you rode in here fresh from getting kicked out of the Debate Forum.
    Who was kicked out of the Debate Forum?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 15:24
    So go ahead, "address the succinct points in my post". Play the ball I set before you. Explain why you continually attack Christians. And if you have the guts, explain the motivation behind all the little tricks you use to make people who disagree with you somehow less than you. Explain how you always end up telling little white lies about posters you ...[text shortened]... h until the sheer bulk of them hits a critical mass and people suddenly start agreeing with you.
    I think this is a wholly inaccurate description of my contribution here.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 16:221 edit

Stop being ridiculous suzianne, this is a debate forum. If you don’t like it here maybe you should consider another type of forum, maybe one where everyone agrees with everyone and where the unicorns bathe in butterfly tears.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 16:261 edit
    Explain why you continually attack Christians.
    Most of the so-called Christians in this forum draw flack because they are unprincipled, intellectually dishonest weasels who, like yourself, think that brotherly/sisterly unity is banding together and backing one another up irrespective of topic and whether they agree on it or not.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 18:12
    Most of the so-called Christians in this forum draw flack because they are unprincipled, intellectually dishonest weasels who, like yourself, think that brotherly/sisterly unity is banding together and backing one another up irrespective of topic and whether they agree on it or not.
    Do you think it’s impossible to be intellectually honest and disagree with you?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 18:24
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Do you think it’s impossible to be intellectually honest and disagree with you?
    Of course not, what an odd question.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 18:38
    Of course not, what an odd question.
    So if it is possible to be intellectually honest and disagree with you what are you on about?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 18:42
    So if it is possible to be intellectually honest and disagree with you what are you on about?
    I’m talking about the majority of the so-called Christians in this forum, such as you for example, who are unprincipled intellectually dishonest weasels. Would you like me to type it a third time??
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 18:442 edits
    I’m talking about the majority of the so-called Christians in this forum, such as you for example, who are unprincipled intellectually dishonest weasels. Would you like me to type it a third time??
    What do you think I’m being intellectually dishonest about? By the way, what do you hope to achieve with your insults other than drive people away?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 19:04
    What do you think I’m being intellectually dishonest about? By the way, what do you hope to achieve with your insults other than drive people away?
    I’ve told you several times openly and frankly what I think about you and why; you asking me to explain it to you again is an example of you being intellectually dishonest. Do you understand that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree