1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 08:30
    Originally posted by @fmf
    There is no "fear". Don't get yourself all puffed up. Did you not read any of my posts about your copy paste on the other thread?
    That's rich coming from a guy that was too puffed up to read 152 words that were on topic and directly relevant to the discussion because he saw a link at the bottom.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '18 08:471 edit
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    That's rich coming from a guy that was too puffed up to read 152 words that were on topic and directly relevant to the discussion because he saw a link at the bottom.
    If you think what I said on pages 15, 16 and 17 of the "Evidence please" thread ~ specifically to you, about you, and about your behaviour, including you copy pasting something from the internet, yet again, and asking me to comment on it, yet again, after pages of you sidestepping pretty much everything I was posting ~ if you think all that is me being puffed up, rather than me simply demonstrating my undisguised contempt for you ~ by which I mean contempt for you personally and you specifically ~ then that is your prerogative.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jan '18 14:33
    Originally posted by @rwingett
    Everyone is either a theist or an atheist. It's one or the other. If you do not self-identify as a theist, then by default you are an atheist. Agnostics do not exist as a separate category. One is either an agnostic theist, or an agnostic atheist.
    Or a third catagory: Not giving a shyte one way or the other.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree