Attributes of God

Attributes of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Jul 22

@kevin-eleven removed their quoted post
Not sure what your trying to get at as per the conversation Kevin but I’m not at all like what I think your insinuating πŸ™‚. Neurotypical educated fools like you have worked for me since I was 19. If I didn’t tell you you wouldn’t know at all I was on the spectrum. Your stupidity and lack of common sense can be seen a mile away. I’m happy with myself and situation, finding it stronger and I wouldn’t change a thing.

Moves
22 Jul 22

@fmf said
I am not interested in how unimpressed you are.
Your point

F

Moves
22 Jul 22

@mike69 said
Your stupidity and lack of common sense can be seen a mile away.
Kevin Eleven is just trying to troll people on the forum with snippets of personal information. He does it all the time. He has nothing to say and stands for nothing. He is online disinhibition personified.

F

Moves
22 Jul 22

@mike69 said
Your point
My "point" is that you are not making any "points" that I feel I have to address.

Moves
22 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
The thing about truth is it has very exclusive properties, it is or not. As soon as God
draws a line or a way to walk, anything else misses the mark. God is good and has
made us in His image; that is quite the statement if you think about it, we have
attributes of God, but we can either love or hate. His nature is love, and he always
acts out of that; he is also good, ri ...[text shortened]... hrist that
satisfies all of the payment of the sins we owed. He can be trusted; we are the problem.
Yeah, Plato/Platon (but not Platon Karataev) once wrote something like:

"The truth spoken is half a lie."

Moves
22 Jul 22
1 edit

@mike69 said
Not sure what your trying to get at as per the conversation Kevin but I’m not at all like what I think your insinuating πŸ™‚. Neurotypical educated fools like you have worked for me since I was 19. If I didn’t tell you you wouldn’t know at all I was on the spectrum. Your stupidity and lack of common sense can be seen a mile away. I’m happy with myself and situation, finding it stronger and I wouldn’t change a thing.
May I ask what made you think I was neurotypical, dive and/or mike?

Moves
22 Jul 22

@fmf said
Kevin Eleven is just trying to troll people on the forum with snippets of personal information. He does it all the time. He has nothing to say and stands for nothing. He is online disinhibition personified.
May I ask what you stand for, @FMF?

Please consider the possibility that I might still be a somewhat feral and only partially socialized outsider in my last trimester (as certain actors are now calling it) and might benefit from the guidance.

Moves
22 Jul 22

@kevin-eleven said
May I ask what made you think I was neurotypical, dive and/or mike?
I actually don’t feel you areπŸ˜‰.

Moves
22 Jul 22

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
The thing about truth is it has very exclusive properties, it is or not. As soon as God
draws a line or a way to walk, anything else misses the mark. God is good and has
made us in His image; that is quite the statement if you think about it, we have
attributes of God, but we can either love or hate. His nature is love, and he always
acts out of that; he is also good, ri ...[text shortened]... hrist that
satisfies all of the payment of the sins we owed. He can be trusted; we are the problem.
Why not answer K11’s specific question rather than post this slab of obfuscation?

Moves
22 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Why not answer K11’s specific question rather than post this slab of obfuscation?
No need for you to involve yourself, no matter which account you use.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Jul 22

@kellyjay said
Your opinion
It’s his “truth”.

Like your “truth” is believing that it’s ok for the state to execute people and send them straight to hell.

Opinions and truths.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Jul 22

@kevin-eleven said
No need for you to involve yourself, no matter which account you use.
I’ve been discussing these topics with KellyJay since before you were called Kevin Eleven.

Moves
22 Jul 22

@divegeester said
I’ve been discussing these topics with KellyJay since before you were called Kevin Eleven.
If by "discussing" you mean to say that you boorishly kept telling him he had the wrong beliefs.

ENGLAND

Moves
22 Jul 22

@kevin-eleven said
If by "discussing" you mean to say that you boorishly kept telling him he had the wrong beliefs.
😴