1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 08:321 edit
    @mike69 said
    @FMF
    Just went back and read my post. It was a question not an accusation. I know you read well.
    You said: "Your bitterness and hate shines bright!" Page 17.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 08:35
    @mike69 said
    Because of the content of your post and lack of understanding and silliness of most of them.
    Accusing people of "hate", "hating" or "hatred" because you disagree with the content of their posts is truly feeble banter.
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 15:01
    @fmf said
    I don’t care enough to go back through you post to debate this and we weren’t talking about page 17 but the post I made right before your post of accusing me when it was a question. How do you judge people in life when you can’t go back through everything they’ve ever said (how would this work out for you) and make it fit into your tiny world. I would assume at that point your just bitter and spiteful and dump your chamber pot 🙂 everywhere and all the things I’ve said about you would be true. I doubt being in present only would be in your favor funny boy.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 16:41
    @mike69 said
    I don’t care enough to go back through you post to debate this and we weren’t talking about page 17 but the post I made right before your post of accusing me when it was a question.
    I quoted the post in my reply.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 16:45
    @mike69 said
    How do you judge people in life when you can’t go back through everything they’ve ever said (how would this work out for you) and make it fit into your tiny world.
    Your banter about "hate" and "hatred" because you disagree with someone doesn't require going back and going through "everything they’ve ever said" in your case. It's banter you've used recently on two currently active threads.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 16:46
    @mike69 said
    would assume at that point your just bitter and spiteful and dump your chamber pot everywhere and all the things I’ve said about you would be true. I doubt being in present only would be in your favor funny boy.
    Yawn.
  7. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 16:59
    @fmf said
    🥱
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 17:02
    @fmf said
    Your banter about "hate" and "hatred" because you disagree with someone doesn't require going back and going through "everything they’ve ever said" in your case. It's banter you've used recently on two currently active threads.
    It’s how you treat people who feel differently along with your words. No I’m not going back for ex.. You can’t lie to yourself and as much as you have spewed over time anyone else!
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 17:28
    @mike69 said
    It’s how you treat people who feel differently along with your words. No I’m not going back for ex.. You can’t lie to yourself and as much as you have spewed over time anyone else!
    Thanks for the banter.
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Aug '22 18:38
    @fmf said
    Thanks for the banter.
    No banter here at the moment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree