1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 01:32
    @kellyjay said
    If you want to be a Islamic apologist you can answer any questions about it you like. Jesus rose from the dead, Jesus is the Son of God if you want to bring your Anti-Christ view into the discussion you can say what you will.
    I am an "apologist" for no religion, KellyJay. You have dodged my question about the attributes of the Abrahamic God.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 06:24
    @josephw said
    Can you at least provide one verse to support that assertion?

I can't find a single verse that says or even infers that God is accountable to anyone or anything.

Once again you blurt out some idea you dreamed up in your head.
    It’s not an “assertion”, nor an “idea I dreamed up in my head”, I’m just doing my best to help you with your question about who is god accountable to.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 06:28
    @kellyjay said
    I am telling you Jesus is the Word of God, always was. He became a man His personhood in humanity, who He was, did not start at that moment, only His being a man.
    You said “Jesus is the difference” between god of the OT and the god of the NT.

But you also claim that Jesus is eternal part of the trinity and that he is the same yesterday today and forever. Including then in the OT.

The OT god says “I am the Lord and I change not”.

So what exactly is this “difference” which eternal Jesus makes to an unchanging father, son and Holy Ghost?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 09:22
    @divegeester said
    It’s not an “assertion”, nor an “idea I dreamed up in my head”, I’m just doing my best to help you with your question about who is god accountable to.
    God is the highest authority there is, He is only accountable to Himself, His Word,
    His own nature. If you think there is someone He answers to other than that you are
    in error.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 09:23
    @fmf said
    I am an "apologist" for no religion, KellyJay. You have dodged my question about the attributes of the Abrahamic God.
    There is but One God, if you want to divide Him up according to people groups
    you have no clue.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 09:34
    @kellyjay said
    you have no clue.
    You are referring to the Abrahamic God, right?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 09:38
    @kellyjay said
    Jewish OT is part of the scripture with the NT so same God, Christ is the difference.
    Why are you leaving the Muslims ~ and the "attributes" of their God ~ out of this... while choosing to refer to the Jewish God? Don't ALL THREE stem from the Abrahamic God and don't the "attributes" of all three stem from the same ancient texts?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 09:42
    @kellyjay said
    you have no clue.
    if you want to divide Him up according to people groups you have no clue

I have "no clue"? But isn't it YOU who is dividing it up according to your "group" which you say is right and other "groups" who you say are wrong?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 09:46
    @fmf said
    if you want to divide Him up according to people groups you have no clue

I have "no clue"? But isn't it YOU who is dividing it up according to your "group" which you say is right and other "groups" who you say are wrong?
    There is but one God; there are different religions, but one God, there can be a
    billions of opinions but one Truth, one Way, one Life that matters, and your
    Anti-Christ opposition to this is just that.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    @kellyjay said
    God is the highest authority there is, He is only accountable to Himself, His Word
    Interesting, you really should take this up with Jospehw who is challenging me on the scriptural accuracy of it.

No doubt you won’t bother though.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    @divegeester said

But you also claim that Jesus is eternal part of the trinity and that he is the same yesterday today and forever. Including then in the OT.

So what exactly is this “difference” which eternal Jesus makes to an unchanging father, son and Holy Ghost?
    KellyJay

This post is the one you need to clearly and unequivocally respond to. 🙂
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 09:48
    @divegeester said

Jesus' beginning didn't start with His birth into humanity, the Father sent Him, He
    was with the Father before He came here and returned to the Father after He left.
    Therefore they are not the same person acting as if they were different.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 09:55
    @kellyjay said
    There is but one God; there are different religions, but one God, there can be a
    billions of opinions but one Truth, one Way, one Life that matters, and your
    Anti-Christ opposition to this is just that.
    There is but one God; there are different religions, but one God

So, you accept that the "attributes" of the Jewish God, the Islamic God, and the Christian God ~ all together the Abrahamic God, to whom you refer as "one God" ~ are all the same seeing as they derive those "attributes" from the same ancient texts, right?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 09:56
    @kellyjay said
    Jesus' beginning didn't start with His birth into humanity, the Father sent Him, He
    was with the Father before He came here and returned to the Father after He left.
    Therefore they are not the same person acting as if they were different.
    Thanks for that piece of text.

Any chance, any at all that you might actually address my post?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 11:36
    @divegeester said
    Thanks for that piece of text.

Any chance, any at all that you might actually address my post?
    I am not going to try and explain my answers to you playing 20 responses to a question you simply repeat no matter what is said. If there is something wrong or not addressed specifically be specific and identify it, otherwise that is all you are going to get.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree