1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 14:26
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    An acceptable conversion at death results from repentance with a contrite heart. Only Christ can judge that. A statement of faith, of which you speak is of no value because it comes from the mouth and not the heart. God cannot be fooled with empty words. Its yet another example of the foolish man and of the Pharisees who focus on outward appearances and on ...[text shortened]... up in the lake of fire with that amount of false doctrines and evil, greedy, selfish doctrines.
    Foolish man who looks at outward appearance.

Can't believe that you would say that since you base your theology purely on outward appearance.
  2. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 14:391 edit
    An acceptable conversion at death results from repentance with a contrite heart. Only Christ can judge that. A statement of faith, of which you speak is of no value because it comes from the mouth and not the heart. God cannot be fooled with empty words. Its yet another example of the foolish man and of the Pharisees who focus on outward appearances and on ...[text shortened]... up in the lake of fire with that amount of false doctrines and evil, greedy, selfish doctrines.
    An acceptable conversion at death results from repentance with a contrite heart. Only Christ can judge that.

Agreed.

A statement of faith, of which you speak is of no value because it comes from the mouth and not the heart.

When have I ever mentioned a statement of faith?

You people are going to end up in the lake of fire with that amount of false doctrines and evil, greedy, selfish doctrines.

You sound awfully judgemental for someone who claims that faith is not necessary for salvation when the Bible clearly states that we are saved by faith and not by works.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 14:47
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    [b]An acceptable conversion at death results from repentance with a contrite heart. Only Christ can judge that.

Agreed.

A statement of faith, of which you speak is of no value because it comes from the mouth and not the heart.

When have I ever mentioned a statement of faith?

You people are going to end up in the lake of fire ...[text shortened]... cessary for salvation when the Bible clearly states that we are saved by faith and not by works.
    You need a lesson in reading and understanding. My reply was to Eladar. Take you time and read these forums and read over the Bible.
  4. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 14:53
    You need a lesson in reading and understanding. My reply was to Eladar. Take you time and read these forums and read over the Bible.
    Ok. I have read the Bible. Would you care to explain to my why you accept certain parts of the Bible and yet you reject other parts of the Bible?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:01
    Ok. I have read the Bible. Would you care to explain to my why you accept certain parts of the Bible and yet you reject other parts of the Bible?
    Liberals are such hypocrites. Most of the time they think they are doing the right thing carrying out Satan's lies.
  6. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:06
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Liberals are such hypocrites. Most of the time they think they are doing the right thing carrying out Satan's lies.
    I don't think gross generalizations are always helpful.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:10
    I don't think gross generalizations are always helpful.
    I don't think it is incorrect. Jesus didn't pull punches with the hypocrites. The blind are blind. No hope for them, nor does Jesus want the vipers to repent.
  8. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:122 edits
    I don't think it is incorrect. Jesus didn't pull punches with the hypocrites. The blind are blind. No hope for them, nor does Jesus want the vipers to repent.
    2 Peter 3:9
    The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Were you not also 'blind' before you 'saw', or have you always seen the light?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:17
    2 Peter 3:9
    The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Were you not also 'blind' before you 'saw', or have you always seen the light?
    I have always been a Christian.

I have never been a liberal. I have always recognized evil as evil.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:24
    I think you are spending to much time looking for worthy sinners than Jesus who died
    for all of us if this is your mindset. Should everyone who Jesus died for be someone
    we try to reach for His sake, not because they are worthy, or has a good track recorded
    but because Jesus died for them?
  11. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:32
    I have always been a Christian.

I have never been a liberal. I have always recognized evil as evil.
    So therefore you now think you are better than them?
    If you have always recognized evil as evil does that mean you have never sinned or have you done evil even after recognizing it as evil?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:35
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I think you are spending to much time looking for worthy sinners than Jesus who died
    for all of us if this is your mindset. Should everyone who Jesus died for be someone
    we try to reach for His sake, not because they are worthy, or has a good track recorded
    but because Jesus died for them?
    Why did Jesus teach in parables?
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:36
    If you have always recognized evil as evil does that mean you have never sinned or have you done evil even after recognizing it as evil?
    Not better inherently, but better in that I know God's truth and can recogmize sin? Sure
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:37
    As far as never sinning, read Romans and how if you do what you do not want to do, then you are not sinning.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 15:46
    Why did Jesus teach in parables?
    Who did Jesus die for? Its my understanding He died for sinners, don't cherry pick out of
    that crowd, He died for them all.

You can come up with you own reasons for why Jesus did that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree