blindfaith101 - Question for you...

blindfaith101 - Question for you...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Chess Samurai

Yes

Moves
29 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nordlys
If Satan repents and gets saved, will that be the end of all evil? And will that mean there will be no good anymore either (I have been told so in another thread)? KnightWulfe, think well before you make a decision.
I shall ponder it before making the decision....
If I repent, the world will be at peace and all will love each other. if not....the world will remain the way it is.........

Hmmm... This is a tough choice...I will have to get back to you on this one.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
29 Nov 05

Originally posted by KnightWulfe
I hear he was a regular comedian....brought smiles to people every day!
And you call yourself a Christian!
Christ, a comedian, eh? I think you are profoundly mistaken.

K
Chess Samurai

Yes

Moves
29 Nov 05

Originally posted by Halitose
Christ, a comedian, eh? I think you are profoundly mistaken.
I think you are profoundly numb in the head. Did you not read the rest of the thread? It was already stated I was joking. It was humor. Just like the Brian Boytano comment. BOY do the Christians on this site need to grow senses of humor.

***Note - The above statement is a generalization based upon reseponses read and received by me and not meant to be a direct insult to any particular person, save for Halitose and BF101. Also of note - These views do not necessarily reflect the views of this site, its owners or any patrons of the site.***

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
29 Nov 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
satan had his chance to repent and refused to.
When did Satan have a chance to repent?

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
29 Nov 05

I think you are profoundly numb in the head. Did you not read the rest of the thread? It was already stated I was joking. It was humor. Just like the Brian Boytano comment. BOY do the Christians on this site need to grow senses of humor.

***Note - The above statement is a generalization based upon reseponses read and received by me and not meant t ...[text shortened]... ews do not necessarily reflect the views of this site, its owners or any patrons of the site.***
I certainly got your joke, pal. It was of dubious taste IMO.
I liked your footnote though, hilarious.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
29 Nov 05
1 edit

When did Satan have a chance to repent?
I am sure he did get a chance just like we all did. It may not be in the word of God, but I am sure he did. But that isn't really improtant but what is is that you get saved.

t

Moves
29 Nov 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
You have GOD a joke, and you think it is ok. You will find out HE'S not.
REPENT and get Saved.
BF,I really think you need to chill out a bit. Your aggressive tone is enough to put anyone off Christianity. If your God exists, i doubt he would appreciate the negative marketing that you are doing on his behalf. Seriously, it's counterproductive, you are pushing people away from your God.

This is the modern world. The "fear of God" approach might have sold it in the middle ages, but these days people are educated and have the confidence to do truly courageous things, such as stand up for themselves and think for themselves.

Have your faith and let it fill you with happiness....Just CHILL OUT and enjoy the life you have been given. Don't waste it trying to convince people of outdated, outmoded ideas that were designed to control a very different world, I don't think God would want you to.

I'm actually trying to help you.

All The Best.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
29 Nov 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
I am sure he did get a chance just like we all did. It may not be in the word of God, but I am sure he did. But that isn't really improtant but what is is that you get saved.
I'm not saved?

b

Moves
29 Nov 05

Originally posted by twiceaknight
BF,I really think you need to chill out a bit. Your aggressive tone is enough to put anyone off Christianity. If your God exists, i doubt he would appreciate the negative marketing that you are doing on his behalf. Seriously, it's counterproductive, you are pushing people away from your God.

This is the modern world. The "fear of God" approach mi ...[text shortened]... ld, I don't think God would want you to.

I'm actually trying to help you.

All The Best.
You are making fun of GOD, and you think it is ok. GOD has never been funny and never will be. And noone that believes in HIM should not stand on the side and say nothing.
You push yourself away from GOD, because you trivilize HIM, because you donot know or understand HIM, nor care too.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
29 Nov 05

K
Chess Samurai

Yes

Moves
29 Nov 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
I think God's hysterical! I think God sits up in heaven LAUGHING HIS HOLY ASS OFF! How else do you explain women peaking at 35, and men at 18? Or Britney Spears? Or giraffes? Or midgets?
And dont forget the platypus!

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
29 Nov 05

Psa 2:4 He who sits in the heavens laughs;

K
Chess Samurai

Yes

Moves
29 Nov 05

I certainly got your joke, pal. It was of dubious taste IMO.
I liked your footnote though, hilarious.
Dubious tastes to a Christian, chief. Less so if you believe God has a sense of humor. Apparently BF101 does not even think God knows what humor is. He certainly does not. Must be a sad existance to not have humor in one's life.

Thanks.... it was meant to drive home that humor thing.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
29 Nov 05

Dubious tastes to a Christian, chief. Less so if you believe God has a sense of humor. Apparently BF101 does not even think God knows what humor is. He certainly does not. Must be a sad existance to not have humor in one's life.

Thanks.... it was meant to drive home that humor thing.
Fair enough.

***Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.

- George Bernard Shaw -

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.

- Mark Twain -

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
29 Nov 05