blindfaith101 - Question for you...

blindfaith101 - Question for you...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
30 Nov 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
I think God's hysterical! I think God sits up in heaven LAUGHING HIS HOLY ASS OFF! How else do you explain women peaking at 35, and men at 18? Or Britney Spears? Or giraffes? Or midgets?
It is interresting how to be so wise and so unwise at the same time. You think that you can bring the HOLINESS of GOD down to your level. Yet you do not understand that the fun you make of HIM, is making HIM more and more angry. You have no understanding that the Grace of HIS patience, the Mercy of HIS Love does endure forever. But comes at a price. Eventually you will pay that price. And you will not be laughing or making jokes.
REPENT before you face the Justice of GOD. And HIS Justice is not going to be like Man's.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Nov 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
It is interresting how to be so wise and so unwise at the same time. You think that you can bring the HOLINESS of GOD down to your level. Yet you do not understand that the fun you make of HIM, is making HIM more and more angry. You have no understanding that the Grace of HIS patience, the Mercy of HIS Love does endure forever. But comes at a price. Ev ...[text shortened]... kes.
REPENT before you face the Justice of GOD. And HIS Justice is not going to be like Man's.
OHHHH, your Monster God is soooooooooo scary!

b

Moves
30 Nov 05

Originally posted by Halitose
Psa 2:4 He who sits in the heavens laughs;
Why do the nations plan rebellion? Why do people make their useless plots? Their kings revolt, their rulers plot together against the Lord and against the king he chose. "Let us free ourselves from their rule," the say; "Let us throw off their control." From his throne in heaven the Lord laughs and mocks their feeble plans. Then he warns them in anger and terrifies them with his fury. "On Zion, my sacret hill," he says, "I have installed my king." "I will annouce," says the king, "what the Lord has declared. He said to me ' You are my son; today I have become your father. Ask, and i will give youll the nations; the whole earth will be yours. You will break themwith a iron rod;You will shatter them in pieces like a clay pot.'" Now listen to this warning, you kings; learn this lesson, you rulers of the world: Serve the Lord with fear; tremble and bow down to him; or else his anger will be quickly aroused, and you will suddenly die. Happy are those that go to him for protection. PSALMS 2:1-11 GNB
Yes GOD laughs and HE have the Last Laugh. REPENT for JESUS CHRIST is soon to come.

L

Moves
30 Nov 05
1 edit

It is interresting how to be so wise and so unwise at the same time. You think that you can bring the HOLINESS of GOD down to your level. Yet you do not understand that the fun you make of HIM, is making HIM more and more angry. You have no understanding that the Grace of HIS patience, the Mercy of HIS Love does endure forever. But comes at a price. Ev ...[text shortened]... kes.
You need to take an ice cold shower or something -- jolt yourself back to reality. The GOD you portray is not worthy of any devotion or glorification. I hope for your own sake that you acquire some dignity and self-respect and strike down these morbid chains of servitude that bind you to your warped concept of divinity. I willingly and sportively reject your hateful god: whether or not he exists makes no nevermind. Why would I desire to spend eternity in the presence of such a spiteful being?

b

Moves
30 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Have no worry GOD Will deal with you too. And soon!
In the same way also, these people have visions which make them sin against their own bodies; they despise God's authority and insult the glorious beings above. Not even the chief angel Michael did this. In his arguement with the Devil, when the argued about who would have the body of Moses, Michael did not dare condemn the Devil with insulting words, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" But hese people attack with insults anything they do not understand; and those very things that destroy them. JUDE 8-10
satan may the LORD REBUKE YOU!!!

U
Solacriptura

Moves
30 Nov 05

John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

A prayer to Jesus is a prayer to the Father, as a prayer to the Father is a prayer to Jesus.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
30 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
lol....u sound sooooooooooooooooo drunk.🙂

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
30 Nov 05

1)Have no worry GOD Will deal with you too. And soon!
2)But these people attack with insults anything they do not understand; and those very things that destroy them. SMILE JESUS YOU!!![/b]
1)u will be dealt with in the morning with a hangover.
2)i don't know what it is to understand when i drunk also.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
30 Nov 05
2 edits

In the same way also, these people have visions which make them sin against their own bodies; they despise God's authority and insult the glorious beings above. Not even the chief angel Michael did this. In his arguement with the Devil, when the argued about who would have the body of Moses, Mic ...[text shortened]... d; and those very things that destroy them. JUDE 8-10
satan may the LORD REBUKE YOU!!![/b]
But these people attack with insults anything they do not understand; and those very things that destroy them.

I'm not siding with anybody, and I don't condone this type of behavior…

…but I have a question for you. Why is it necessary to threaten people with divine retribution?

Have you considered why people respond to you the way that they do? People don’t like the idea of getting sent to Hell, and they like it even less when another says that they’re going there if they don’t believe the way that you do. This type of rhetoric alienates people and pushes them farther away from your religion.

Matt 7:1-2 JUDGE NOT, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

God knows all the times that you threaten people with eternal hell. Are you comfortable with this? Do you really want God to judge this?

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your loving kindness and Your truth; for You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

Rom 2:4 Or do you despise the riches of his goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?

I John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear has torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

I John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

Perhaps there is a brighter way to deliver your message.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
30 Nov 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
[b]But these people attack with insults anything they do not understand; and those very things that destroy them.

I'm not siding with anybody, and I don't condone this type of behavior…

…but I have a question for you. Why is it necessary to threaten people with divine retribu ...[text shortened]... is born of God, and knoweth God.[/b]

Perhaps there is a brighter way to deliver your message.[/b]
Someone did ask before what bf or myself would do WHEN they turned up to kill us.I have no prob with the way bf is reacting to this threat. Sometimes it is through hard times that God makes good changes in people.From experience i know that sometimes when targeted you snap at people you don't mean to.I don't have that much fear of people because i have been exposed to it too much.
Just recently i got beaten up in a home invasion where i was on the edge of sticking a knife in one of their heads.That really freaked me out and being in a position where you are ready to kill in self defence is scarry.Just another one of those days i'll never forget.Who cares?

TCE

Colorado

Moves
30 Nov 05
2 edits

Originally posted by windmill
Someone did ask before what bf or myself would do WHEN they turned up to kill us.I have no prob with the way bf is reacting to this threat. Sometimes it is through hard times that God makes good changes in people.From experience i know that sometimes when targeted ready to kill in self defence is scarry.Just another one of those days i'll never forget.Who cares
Someone did ask before what bf or myself would do WHEN they turned up to kill us. I have no prob with the way bf is reacting to this threat.

I wasn’t aware of this. Makes you wonder what the moderators are doing.

From experience i know that sometimes when targeted you snap at people you don't mean to.

This is true. I wasn’t just responding to this instance but rather many of BF’s posts.

Just recently i got beaten up in a home invasion where i was on the edge of sticking a knife in one of their heads. That really freaked me out and being in a position where you are ready to kill in self defence is scarry. Just another one of those days i'll never forget. Who cares?

I care, and I’m glad you’re still with us. Did they catch them?

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
30 Nov 05

[b]Someone did ask before what bf or myself would do WHEN they turned up to kill us. I have no prob with the way bf is reacting to this threat.

From experience i know that sometimes when targeted you snap at people you don't mean to.

This is true. I wasn’t ...[text shortened]... never forget. Who cares?[/b]

I care, and I’m glad you’re still with us. Did they catch them?[/b]
lol.
Yes,but this was a different reaction.
I know u do.Nah....just put a tresspass order on them.

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
30 Nov 05
2 edits

Originally posted by windmill
Someone did ask before what bf or myself would do WHEN they turned up to kill us. I have no prob with the way bf is reacting to this threat.

That was me and you are taking it completely out of context go back and read the thread!

Page 11 to help you search...

K
Chess Samurai

Yes

Moves
30 Nov 05

I still want to know what Brian Boytano would do!

C
Oro!

Fear The Cow

Moves
30 Nov 05

Originally posted by KnightWulfe
I still want to know what Brian Boytano would do!
Probably a triple lutz?