Calling out Sonship on the trinity and salvation

Calling out Sonship on the trinity and salvation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Feb 19

@kellyjay said
I put a couple of links about the trinity on this thread, but dive said he didn't care he only wanted to call you out if I remember his response correctly, so I don't think the trinity is the real reason for this thread he wanted an excuse not an answer.
divegeester's question is about whether he faces "damnation" for not subscribing to the "Trinity" theology. Some material from sonship's Local Churches group seems to suggest that divegeester does face such a fate. I perceive sonship as probably disagreeing with the material from the Local Churches group but [1] he doesn't want to disagree with it in public, and [2] he doesn't want to say anything that might be interpreted as conceding that his "teaching" about the "Trinity" does not really matter and it has no bearing on "salvation" and is just him reciting dogma of no real consequence for a follower of Jesus. sonship is conducting himself like a politician rather than a genuine "teacher". Just my penny's worth.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 19
1 edit

@fmf said
divegeester's question is about whether he faces "damnation" for not subscribing to the "Trinity" theology. Some material from sonship's Local Churches group seems to suggest that divegeester does face such a fate. I perceive sonship as probably disagreeing with the material from the Local Churches group but [1] he doesn't want to disagree with it in public, and [2] he doesn't wa ...[text shortened]... ship is conducting himself like a politician rather than a genuine "teacher". Just my penny's worth.
I don't think anyone's salvation is in danger of that for that reason. The real danger is knowing and not knowing the Lord. You can be spot on correct on all doctrine and die in your sins. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are God, it is in my opinion very clear in scripture the two links I provided the pastor more than likely has given the best talk on that subject I've ever heard if you were interested.

F

Moves
12 Feb 19

@kellyjay said
I don't think anyone's salvation is in danger of that for that reason.
Well, divegeester isn't asking you, he's asking sonship, and - from what I can make out - he is doing so for the reasons I suggested, while sonship - from what I can make out - is behaving in the way he is - also for the reasons I suggested.

F

Moves
12 Feb 19

@kellyjay said
You can be spot on correct on all doctrine and die in your sins.
Wow. That sounds like a real bummer.

Good luck with coping with life up until the point you die.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 19

@fmf said
Well, divegeester isn't asking you, he's asking sonship, and - from what I can make out - he is doing so for the reasons I suggested, while sonship - from what I can make out - is behaving in the way he is - also for the reasons I suggested.
LOL, okay! So again it isn't the topic of trinity its dive going one on one with sonship.
You see it too?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Feb 19

@fmf said

Its a joy having Jesus in my life, if all I got is me striving to something I cannot be and that is good enough on my own it is a real bummer.

F

Moves
12 Feb 19

@kellyjay said
LOL, okay! So again it isn't the topic of trinity its dive going one on one with sonship.
You see it too?
Wow, did you not read my last few posts? The topic is "The Trinity and salvation". Even if you didn't read my posts, surely you read the thread title at the very least?

F

Moves
12 Feb 19

@kellyjay said
Its a joy having Jesus in my life, if all I got is me striving to something I cannot be and that is good enough on my own it is a real bummer.
I am always striving to be a good father and a good husband and a good colleague and a good teacher and a good broadcaster and a good community member and a good friend and companion to various people around the world and down my street. You are striving to be something you cannot be? How so?

Moves
12 Feb 19

@sonship said
Divegeester wants to cloud the issue.
Hardly, considering this is my thread, my topic.

Moves
12 Feb 19

@kellyjay said
I put a couple of links about the trinity on this thread, but dive said he didn't care he only wanted to call you out if I remember his response correctly, so I don't think the trinity is the real reason for this thread he wanted an excuse not an answer.
Your problem KellyJay is that you don’t “think”. Either that or you are just being downright dishonest again.

It’s absolutely perfectly crystal clear what my OP is asking, as are my follow up points to sonship.

If you wish to answer the question yourself based on your own belief regarding the impact and consequences of not believing in the trinity, then please feel free to do so. But seeing as you are generally a weasley coward who will contort himself into extrodinary postions in order to avoid difficult questions, than I suspect this will be the last I hear of you mentioning my username.

Moves
12 Feb 19

@fmf said
divegeester's question is about whether he faces "damnation" for not subscribing to the "Trinity" theology. Some material from sonship's Local Churches group seems to suggest that divegeester does face such a fate. I perceive sonship as probably disagreeing with the material from the Local Churches group but [1] he doesn't want to disagree with it in public, and [2] he doesn't wa ...[text shortened]... ship is conducting himself like a politician rather than a genuine "teacher". Just my penny's worth.
How is it that you, a faeces spreading diseased mind atheist can clearly see the the point in my OP, and yet these cowards calling themselves Christians don’t have the backbone to step up to the question.

Moves
12 Feb 19

@kellyjay said
I don't think anyone's salvation is in danger of that for that reason.
So sonships church leaders have it wrong then?

Moves
12 Feb 19

@fmf said

I wet myself a little...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 19

@divegeester

This thread is about Divegeester's unimpressive failed hubris.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Feb 19

No one besides FMF and Divegeester needs some clarification of my position about the Trinity, salvation, and publications of co-workers of the local churches ?