1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '18 06:16
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Incorrect Suzianne. I challenged you on this [b]“self serving mush” claim in a post at the top of page 4.

Are you going to address it or just keep up this cowardly charade, just address my point and cut out this casual dishonesty.[/b]
    You reserve your hostility to the Christians on here, tiger. Why is that? You’re fighting with sonship on another thread, a few days ago you were fighting with Becker, now you’re fighting with suzianne. And fairly recently you were fighting with me until you learned your lesson.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '18 10:291 edit
    Incorrect Suzianne. I challenged you on this [b]“self serving mush” claim in a post at the top of page 4.

Are you going to address it or just keep up this cowardly charade, just address my point and cut out this casual dishonesty.[/b]
    I said, "You wanna continue playing bumper cars or are you going to answer my question, which I originally asked [you] long before your question even made it to question form?"

Here is your post from the top of page 4:
    It may be “self-serving mush” to you, but it’s scripture suzianne.

“No one comes to me unless the father who sent me draws them...”
    John 6:44

Is there a question here?

"cowardly charade"... "casual dishonesty"...

You can avoid this slide of yours into your typical Forum Etiquette wasteland, if only you answered my question, which I posted as an answer to your non-question post above:
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And how much of the scripture do you disagree with?

Be honest.

What do you think that verse is saying? and then reconcile it to the question asked.

This was my answer to your post above, which you failed, and still fail, to answer. I DID answer your post-without-a-question, with my own question, which you continue to dodge.

Are you going to address it or just keep up this cowardly charade? Just address my point and cut out this casual dishonesty.

Go right ahead. Anytime you're ready.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '18 12:59
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I said, "You wanna continue playing bumper cars or are you going to answer my question, [b]which I originally asked [you] long before your question even made it to question form?"

Here is your post from the top of page 4:
    It may be “self-serving mush” to you, but it’s scripture suzianne.

“No one come ...[text shortened]... t address my point and cut out this casual dishonesty.

Go right ahead. Anytime you're ready.
    You really are pathetic. Get some sleep.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree