Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
There you go. 🙂
He's right you are a liar. Or extremely ignorant at best.

Either way it just doesn't cut it

The fact that you and your ilk see posters like FMF and Divegeester as opposed to Christianity (which should shed light and knowledge, etc. ) is extremely paranoid at best.
Their comments are very reasonable for most of the time.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel

Either way it just doesn't cut it

The fact that you and your ilk see posters like FMF and Divegeester as opposed to Christianity (which should shed light and knowledge, etc. ) is extremely paranoid at best.
Their comments are very reasonable for most of the time.
Okay, glad you are not here to insult I'd hate to see what that was like.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18
2 edits

If you think KellyJay is a liar, then that is one thing. I can imagine what it is that makes you say so. However, he has been calling ME a liar for saying that I was a Christian for many, many years. He suddenly started doing this because he said some things about his beliefs that simply did not add up and I tackled him on it. So it was a calculated insult-deflection and his insistence that I 'prove' to him that I was a Christian and his fatuous-evasive suggestion that the answer my questions about what he believed was somehow to be found in my own memory were red herrings. For my part, I have not called him a liar.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Jul 18

I'm interested in connecting with you (and everyone)

It is you who maintains the wall of ignorance
Sure, but you built it sir.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
Since it comes after the verb, shouldn't it actually be 'you and me'?
No.

😏

(As the subjects of the verb are joined, a subject pronoun, such as 'I' is required. 'Me' would only be used in the event of a preposition such as 'between' you and me, where the use of an objective pronoun, such as 'me,' would have been correct).

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Sure, but you built it sir.
?? I've built no walls with KJ.

Get a grip dude

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
If you think KellyJay is a liar, then that is one thing. I can imagine what it is that makes you say so. However, he has been calling ME a liar for saying that I was a Christian for many, many years. He suddenly started doing this because he said some things about his beliefs that simply did not add up and I tackled him on it. So it was a calculated insult-defl ...[text shortened]... mehow to be found in my own memory were red herrings. For my part, I have not called him a liar.
What can I say?

There is a huge difference on this forum between those who take posts in the right spirit and those who dont.

Those who dont use all sorts of diversionary tactics- including lying- to get their views across.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Jul 18

?? I've built no walls with KJ.

Get a grip dude
No no sir, I was saying that in the construction of the wall of ignorance, you were the chap with the bricks.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

What can I say?

There is a huge difference on this forum between those who take posts in the right spirit and those who dont.

Those who dont use all sorts of diversionary tactics- including lying- to get their views across.
robbie carrobie was a liar. Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker is a liar. KellyJay, on the other hand, is ~ I think ~ feeble, a poor communicator, prideful, hypocritical and sanctimonious: but not a liar, as such.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jul 18

No no sir, I was saying that in the construction of the wall of ignorance, you were the chap with the bricks.
Piss of you tourist.

Feel free to explain to the forum where my bricks were laid

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
robbie carrobie was a liar. Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker is a liar. KellyJay, on the other hand, is ~ I think ~ feeble, a poor communicator, prideful, hypocritical and sanctimonious: but not a liar, as such.
It's hard to tell with so much bad reading skills .

Either way , deliberate ignorance, taking others out of context and other such follies belong on the same side as lies.

Rajk, ToO and others have made their points of view as clear as day and KJ has rarely responded to them in good faith.
When KJ gets to the Pearly Gates he will no doubt realize that there were some around who tried honestly to tell him the truth.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jul 18

No.

😏

(As the subjects of the verb are joined, a subject pronoun, such as 'I' is required. 'Me' would only be used in the event of a preposition such as 'between' you and me, where the use of an objective pronoun, such as 'me,' would have been correct).
No, the subject pronoun is implied, and does not need to appear. It is the word 'you', and its place is before the verb. The two pronouns left are objects and do not take the nominative case.

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Almost all of the threads here start up about some topic, but quickly degenerate into personal attacks. Mine are no exceptions, so I propose that we start a challenge!

If you want to be part of this sign in here.

What we do is not talk about those in these challenge threads and not use the word “I” or any other possive words, keep all posts topic rel ...[text shortened]... n the header.

All non-insulting topic should be treated with respect and everyone is welcome.
Are you going to carry on ignoring people who challenge you?

Moves
28 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
Is that the only issue? The entire post is a convoluted mess of bad grammar and poor sentence structure.
Ha-ha I was just thinking that but thought I’d better not say anything as I’m trying to get unignored at the moment 😵

T

Moves
28 Jul 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @suzianne
No, the subject pronoun is implied, and does not need to appear. It is the word 'you', and its place is before the verb. The two pronouns left are objects and do not take the nominative case.
Evidently GoaD would say "Challenge we" rather than "Challenge us". lol.

BTW, wouldn't the implied subject be "I"? As in "I challenge you and me"?