Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Like usual, things tend to fly over your head.

Try standing up. It may help a little.
This is just a deflection.

You refuse to answer questions such as the one I have posted a few posts ago, and you also refuse to talk openly about your own beliefs.

How you have the nerve to question FMF like you have when you have consistently avoided questions put to you is quite astonishing

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

I can see some just are not interested in conversations without running others down.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I can see some just are not interested in conversations without running others down.
Is Matthew 18:8 literal or a methaphor?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 18

Do you remember repeatedly calling FMF a liar?

I sometimes wonder if part of your brain is malfunctioning or maybe missing altogether.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

This conversation is about "running people down". Discussing it is on topic.

You have accused unnamed posters - both believers and non-believers - of being "real pricks". You accuse everybody of being "wicked" and "evil" but absolve yourself by claiming you are "forgiven" for it.

You called me a liar repeatedly over the last few weeks and used this riff to stonewall instead of face difficult questions.

sonship in recent weeks has condemned my ideas (and those of others) as "faeces" and my attempts to have conversations as my supposed "unclean dog nature spreading germs", without a word of reprimand from you. And yet you claim to be opposed to people belittling each other.

You have now started a thread about "running others down" and are now flinching at the subject being discussed.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
This conversation is about "running people down". Discussing it is on topic.

You have accused unnamed posters - both believers and non-believers - of being "real pricks". You accuse everybody of being "wicked" and "evil" but absolve yourself by claiming you are "forgiven" for it.

You called me a liar repeatedly over the last few weeks and used this riff ...[text shortened]... arted a thread about "running others down" and are now flinching at the subject being discussed.
What I think you will find that when I speak about people as a whole, I make sure I always
include myself as having the same traits. I am no different than anyone else, which is why
we/I need a savior it isn't that I'm better, it is that we are all sinners and Jesus is trying to
save us. It sure isn't because my life has been perfect all along, even now I and everyone
else has to go to the Lord for forgiveness as we strive to walk out what He has for us.

Forgiveness by God has to do with God's love for us, not our own righteousness.
It has to with God's love for us not which one of us is better than the next guy, because we all fall short.
It has to do with God's love for us, because He first loved us.
It all revolves around God, not ourselves, to make it about ourselves loses the only hope we have.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

What I think you will find that when I speak about people as a whole, I make sure I always include myself as having the same traits.
Oh? So you are a "real prick" too, or were you referring to other people?

F

Moves
28 Jul 18
1 edit

I am no different than anyone else, which is why we/I need a savior it isn't that I'm better, it is that we are all sinners and Jesus is trying to save us.
Are you saying you have "sinned" on this message board or that you need "forgiveness by God"? Are you still talking about the OP?

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

Forgiveness by God has to do with God's love for us, not our own righteousness.
What does this have to do with the OP?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

Are you saying you have "sinned" on this message board? Are you still talking about the OP?
Have you seen me say we are all sinners?
You can use the word "all" to include me, there is nothing about me outside of Christ that
makes me any different than anyone else. Can I sin, yes, but I don't want too, the
struggle with man even after salvation is we are still living in this body God calls us to put
to death, our old man, our sinful nature. Taking on the righteousness of God and
following His Spirit will keep us from sin, but if we do stumble by allowing our old nature
to act we will sin. If you have read Romans 7 it is quite clear the struggle we all face.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

What does this have to do with the OP?
This OP, nothing.
All I wanted to do was have a conversation where people didn't attack the people who
joined them to discuss anything they wanted. If you look at all of our threads the vast
majority people are so tightly wound up the least little thing and start a war of words. I
know I'm affected, with you among others, where I cut you no slack what so ever. I
wanted to change that, and instead became the lightening rod of KellyJay is a liar for a
large part of this thread so far.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

All I wanted to do was have a conversation where people didn't attack the people who
joined them to discuss anything they wanted.
The topic of this thread - according to the OP - is about things like you calling people liars and "real pricks". If you want to start a different conversation, why don't you start a thread about something.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

Have you seen me say we are all sinners?
You can use the word "all" to include me, there is nothing about me outside of Christ that makes me any different than anyone else.
What does this have to do with this OP?

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

FMF: What does this have to do with the OP?

This OP, nothing.
Huh? So?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

The topic of this thread - according to the OP - is about things like you calling people liars and "real pricks". If you want to start a different conversation, why don't you start a thread about something.
Really, I didn't use the words "real pricks" in the OP, where I write that?
Just read what is written and try not to add meaning that isn't there.