Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Believe it or not, the universe doesn't revolve around you.
I started this thread, you came in and brought this up, I would not have said a thing to you
otherwise. So you can keep coming at me or pay attention to the OP, it like all other
things you do, all up to you.
Why shouldn’t he bring up you repeatedly accusing him of being a liar in a thread where you are snootily calling for civility!?

T

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Why shouldn’t he bring up you repeatedly accusing him of being a liar in a thread where you are snootily calling for civility!?
Because the "universe doesn't revolve around" FMF. It revolves around KJ. The sooner everyone comes to grips with that, the better.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
So go start a thread and you can beat me up all you want.
This one is not for that.
You lack decency in that you ignore spot-on-topic questions put to you, you ignore people point blank, you consistently obfuscate and dodge topics and challenges and generally pretend to be a righteous poster. You are not, and this OP by you is a joke.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Because the "universe doesn't revolve around" FMF. It revolves around KJ. The sooner everyone comes to grips with that, the better.
The universe doesn't revolve around me, either. But this message board DOES revolve around people engaging in discussions and responding to questions about their beliefs.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
He's right you are a liar. Or extremely ignorant at best.

Either way it just doesn't cut it

The fact that you and your ilk see posters like FMF and Divegeester as opposed to Christianity (which should shed light and knowledge, etc. ) is extremely paranoid at best.
Their comments are very reasonable for most of the time.
Well said.

The problem with many of the Christian posting in here is that they cannot process dissent in any way; you cannot challenge their ideology, you cannot challenge the bible, they cannot challenge each other, they won’t challenge themselves and their thinking or certain beliefs. Their minds are closed completely and anyone else (Christian) not toeing-the-line is brandished a “Christian basher”, ”son of Satan”, having “diseased minds” of their beliefs being “faeces” of being an “actual sadist” etc etc... they cannot and will not reflect.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

The problem with many of the Christian posing in here is that they cannot process discent in any way
If Discent is some trippy French liqueur, I'd rather get it from a shop in a branded bottle.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jul 18

Well said.

The problem with many of the Christian posing in here is that they cannot process discent in any way; you cannot challenge their ideology, you cannot challenge the bible, they cannot challenge each other, they won’t challenge themselves and their thinking or certain beliefs. Their minds are close completely and anyone else (Christian) not ...[text shortened]... beliefs being “faeces” of being an “actual sadist” etc etc... they cannot and will not reflect.
Yep. and then they put "challenge " in the thread title.

For Chrissake!! please....

T

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
The universe doesn't revolve around me, either. But this message board DOES revolve around people engaging in discussions and responding to questions about their beliefs.
The universe doesn't revolve around me, either.

I know. It revolves around KJ.

It's high time you came to grips with that fact.

But this message board DOES revolve around people engaging in discussions and responding to questions about their beliefs.

Including questions about your past beliefs?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
If Discent is some trippy French liqueur, I'd rather get it from a shop in a branded bottle.
Ha! Thanks.

T

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Yep. and then they put "challenge " in the thread title.

For Chrissake!! please....
No hypocrisy there. KJ has spoken.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 18

When Jesus used words, in the bible, which claimed he was the son of god and was sent by God, was he speaking the truth? Do you believe him?

😉

T

Moves
28 Jul 18

When Jesus used words, in the bible, which claimed he was the son of god and was sent by God, was he speaking the truth? Do you believe him?

😉
Please try to follow the context of the discussion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jul 18

Please try to follow the context of the discussion.
This is bang on topic.

You have no right being in this thread challenging other posters about not answering certain questions when you are one of the biggest offenders.

T

Moves
28 Jul 18
2 edits

This is bang on topic.

You have no right being in this thread challenging other posters about not answering certain questions when you are one of the biggest offenders.
Like usual, things tend to fly over your head.

Try standing up. It may help a little.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

I have, of course, spoken about my past beliefs here in some detail before over the years ~ I've even started threads about it ~ but I see such questions now as being a red herring and deflection.

I am not interested in some sort of ideological pissing contest about "true" Christianity and the doctrine and dogma attendant thereto.

robbie carrobie 'deduced' that I was never a Christian ~ because I hadn't been a Jehovah's Witness ~ and declared me a liar.

lemon lime heard that I was a Catholic and so felt that I was never a Christian and declared I was a liar.

josephw did something similar

I talked to RJHinds about why I wasn't a Young Earth Creationist when I was a Christian and he declared that I was therefore never a Christian and therefore a liar.

I described the process of losing my faith in some theological detail and it was deduced by some that I was never a Christian and therefore a liar.

Doctrinal pissing contests.

KellyJay has gone for the same thing. He's said both that I DO have to prove to him I used to be a Christian - otherwise I am a liar - and that I DON'T have to prove to him I used to be a Christian.

As a non-Christian poster, it's a dull and pointless cul-de-sac. I'm simply not interested.

I do not attempt to disguise my take on Christianity and my take on the incoherent and self-contradicting things that Christians say about reality; I am open and frank about it.