Challenge I and you

Challenge I and you

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
You tried to brand me as a liar. Repeatedly. Doesn't that make this OP by you rather hypocritical?
Telling you that your claims and your questions lead me to not believe you were ever a
Christian, is just the way it is. If you claimed to be a car mechanic, doctor, or anything
else that requires specific knowledge on topics, yet displayed a complete lack of
knowledge and understanding about the most basics of any of those fields, you would be
questioned for telling the truth. On top of than refuse to share what you did know, that
makes me believe you have no idea therefore cannot share. Would love to be shown I'm
wrong, but that is all on you, it has nothing to do with me.

If I was attacking you about your truthfulness in this OP, instead of addressing your
questions I'd agree with you, but you bring it is up its fair game.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

The questions remain unaddressed: you can find them on a couple of threads where you suddenly started calling me a liar. That's exactly where you can find the moments when you bailed-out.
Believe what you will.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
If I was attacking you about your truthfulness in this OP, instead of addressing your
questions I'd agree with you, but you bring it is up its fair game.
I haven't attempted to insult you by calling you a liar. But you attempted to insult me by calling me one right in the middle of civil conversations. This OP makes you a hypocrite.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
I read that post and I still did not get what he is trying to do.
Can you enter into a discussion without insulting or belittling those you talk too?
Can you stay on topic and only bring to the discussion posts that address the topic
without entering into smearing anyone?
Can you enter into a discussion without using the word, "I" or any other word that points
to you instead of posting specific info to the agreed upon topic.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

I haven't attempted to insult you by calling you a liar. But you attempted to insult me by calling me one right in the middle of civil conversations. This OP makes you a hypocrite.
There you go. 🙂

F

Moves
28 Jul 18
1 edit

Telling you that your claims and your questions lead me to not believe you were ever a Christian, is just the way it is. If you claimed to be a car mechanic, doctor, or anything
else that requires specific knowledge on topics, yet displayed a complete lack of
knowledge and understanding about the most basics of any of those fields, you would be questione ...[text shortened]... efuse to share what you did know, that makes me believe you have no idea therefore cannot share.
I was a Christian for nearly 30 years. Nowaday I would accurately describe myself and my current beliefs as agnostic atheist. I am happy to discuss our current beliefs. That's why I participate here. I make no secret of my beliefs regarding the things that Christians claim about the reality in which we live.

Would love to be shown I'm wrong, but that is all on you, it has nothing to do with me.

There is no onus on me to prove anything to you about my past beliefs. If that causes you to brand me a liar, then your OP for this thread is hypocritical.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

I was a Christian for nearly 30 years. Nowaday I would accurately describe myself and my current beliefs as agnostic atheist. I am happy to discuss our current beliefs. That's why I participate here. I make no secret of my beliefs regarding the things that Christians claim about the reality in which we live.

[b]Would love to be shown I'm wrong, but that is ...[text shortened]... st beliefs. If that causes you to brand me a liar, then your OP for this thread is hypocritical.
Believe it or not, the universe doesn't revolve around you.
I started this thread, you came in and brought this up, I would not have said a thing to you
otherwise. So you can keep coming at me or pay attention to the OP, it like all other
things you do, all up to you.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

I started this thread, you came in and brought this up, I would not have said a thing to you otherwise.
But you have already said things to me which were an effort to brand me a liar and poison the well. You have done this repeatedly - right in the middle of regular conversations when I tried to discuss with you things that you had claimed. I have brought this up because this OP makes you a hypocrite.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

But you have already said things to me which were an effort to brand me a liar and poison the well. You have done this repeatedly - right in the middle of regular conversations when I tried to discuss with you things that you had claimed. I have brought this up because this OP makes you a hypocrite.
So go start a thread and you can beat me up all you want.
This one is not for that.

F

Moves
28 Jul 18

So go start a thread and you can beat me up all you want.
I am not beating you up. I am calling you out. It's a direct response to your OP. Discussion of the sheer hypocrisy of this thread OP belongs right here on this thread.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

I am not beating you up. I am calling you out. It's a direct response to your OP. Discussion of the sheer hypocrisy of this thread OP belongs right here on this thread.
Oh, I see, well if you are only calling me out.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jul 18

Almost all of the threads here start up about some topic, but quickly degenerate into personal attacks. Mine are no exceptions, so I propose that we start a challenge!

If you want to be part of this sign in here.

What we do is not talk about those in these challenge threads and not use the word “I” or any other possive words, keep all posts topic rel ...[text shortened]... n the header.

All non-insulting topic should be treated with respect and everyone is welcome.
Yes but you cant tell the difference between constuctive criticism (via someone telling you the truth) and insults.

You do this repeatedly so forgive me if I dont have faith in your OP

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Yes but you cant tell the difference between constuctive criticism (via someone telling you the truth) and insults.

You do this repeatedly so forgive me if I dont have faith in your OP
Okay

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jul 18

Starting to believe speaking about other posters is all many are interested in.
I'm interested in connecting with you (and everyone)

It is you who maintains the wall of ignorance

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I'm interested in connecting with you (and everyone)

It is you who maintains the wall of ignorance
Okay