Christ is for Everybody.  All People are Saved/Justified by Christ

Christ is for Everybody. All People are Saved/Justified by Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
271d

@kellyjay said
Acts 10:43-45
English Standard Version
To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

While Peter was still saying these things, the Holy Spirit fell on all who heard the word. And the believers from among the circumcised who had come with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit was p ...[text shortened]... that and says the Lord has appointed a work for Paul to do, that you can undermine the work of God?
When you explain these statements by Paul I might have some respect for your doctrine. Until then you are a lost and confused soul:

Paul said women are saved in childbearing.
Paul said to profess faith and you are saved.
Paul said you are saved by hope.
Paul said we are saved by Grace through faith
Paul said we are saved by his life.
Paul said if you call upon the name of the Lord you will be saved.
Paul said all Israel will be saved.
Paul said a remnant of Israel will be saved

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
271d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
When you explain these statements by Paul I might have some respect for your doctrine. Until then you are a lost and confused soul:

Paul said if you call upon the ...[text shortened]... ill be saved.
Your disagreement with a man called by God in the scriptures who wrote most of the NT is between you and God, not you and me. Your deceiving ways of not doing what scripture tells us to do to get right with God, which is by God's grace through faith, as opposed to your works doctrine just show how far from the scriptural truth you are.

Jesus is either believed in where people are putting their faith in Him or they will die in their sins, no matter how many good works they do, we are not saved by works but by the grace of God. You do have the backing of anti-christ and atheists, and some who play as if they were Christians who also ignore all the scriptures to, those who would add or take away from it to make it acceptable to them.

1 Thessalonians 1:9-10
English Standard Version
For they themselves report concerning us the kind of reception we had among you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
271d

@rajk999 said

Paul said if you call upon the ...[text shortened]... ill be saved.
You take a pieces of text without context and make points, deceiver you should treat the scriptures better than that.

F

Moves
271d

@kellyjay said
You take a pieces of text without context and make points, deceiver you should treat the scriptures better than that.
You take a pieces of text without context and make points

Isn't that exactly what purveyors of the torturer God ideology like you do?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
271d

@kellyjay said
Go ahead ... explain them then. Why dont you be honest and say you have no idea what Paul is talking about.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
271d

@kellyjay said
Your disagreement with a man called by God in the scriptures who wrote most of the NT is between you and God, not you and me. Your deceiving ways of not doing what scripture tells us to do to get right with God, which is by God's grace through faith, as opposed to your works doctrine just show how far from the scriptural truth you are.

Jesus is either believed in where p ...[text shortened]... for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.
A bunch of baloney. You asked about this... explain what these mean:

Paul said if you call upon the name of the Lord you will be saved.

You are like your buddy sonship who took this one - ... if you call upon the name of the Lord you will be saved. Then he created a doctrine that if you say 'Lord Lord' three times you will be saved and be in the Kingdom of God no matter what sins you commit. This is the kind of nonsense that comes when idiots like you take what Paul said without understanding. This is why you hate the teachings of Christ... good works are Satanic in you mind. Good works is what is going to get you into the Kingdom of God :

Here it is again :

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

Never once have I ever seen you tell anyone about this .
Instead you tell people NOT TO DO THIS. .. You are really of Satan

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
271d

@rajk999 said
Go ahead ... explain them then. Why dont you be honest and say you have no idea what Paul is talking about.
Justified by Christ, your topic, you are the one who picked what is supposed to be covered here, but you run off and attempt to make it about anything other than, you are a lying deceiving fraud, claiming to serve Christ and treat Him and those that He chose the way you do. You cannot even answer the question biblically when people ask how in scripture they get right with God! What was it those that walked with Jesus said in response, what did those whom Jesus called say in response? They said nothing that lines up with your works doctrine, deceiver.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
271d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Justified by Christ, your topic, you are the one who picked what is supposed to be covered here, but you run off and attempt to make it about anything other than, you are a lying deceiving fraud, claiming to serve Christ and treat Him and those that He chose the way you do. You cannot even answer the question biblically when people ask how in scripture they get right with ...[text shortened]... m Jesus called say in response? They said nothing that lines up with your works doctrine, deceiver.
Another nonsense question from your church. Just about everything you say is either not in the blble or is a twisted version of what Paul said.

There is nothing in the bible called "getting right with God"

There is nothing in the bible called 'personal relationship with God"

There is nothing in the bible called "intimate relationship with God"

Your church fabricates these catch-phrases so that they can twist what Jesus said.

Jesus said to go out there, live righteously and do good works.
Your church doctrine is rubbish because it stops people from obeying Jesus
You are Satan

F

Moves
271d

@kellyjay said
you are a lying deceiving fraud, claiming to serve Christ and treat Him and those that He chose the way you do.
Do you believe you were chosen by Christ to interact with Rajk999 and do you believe you have been commanded by Christ to behave the way you do?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
271d

@rajk999 said
Another nonsense question from your church. Just about everything you say is either not in the blble or is a twisted version of what Paul said.

There is nothing in the bible called "getting right with God"

There is nothing in the bible called 'personal relationship with God"

There is nothing in the bible called "intimate relationship with God"

Your church fabrica ...[text shortened]... s.
Your church doctrine is rubbish because it stops people from obeying Jesus
You are Satan [/b]
Nonsense question, what is the answer when people are asked how to get right with God in the Bible. Only those who reject the scriptures would think that is nonsense, and here you have company of like minded people!

Obviously what the answer is runs afoul of your personal doctrine as you reject the notion we don’t get to ignore what the Bible says. You think if you obey God due to His revelation in His written word that means you are worshipping the book.

You put yourself above God’s Word picking and choosing what you accept and reject in it as if we were given a choice to do that. From you are nothing but deceitful teachings, you pretend to be something you are not. It is not the word of God you think people need to line up with, but your word.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
271d

@kellyjay said
Nonsense question, what is the answer when people are asked how to get right with God in the Bible. Only those who reject the scriptures would think that is nonsense, and here you have company of like minded people!

Obviously what the answer is runs afoul of your personal doctrine as you reject the notion we don’t get to ignore what the Bible says. You think if you obey ...[text shortened]... ething you are not. It is not the word of God you think people need to line up with, but your word.
Where did Jesus say anything about

"getting right with God"
a 'personal relationship with God"
a "intimate relationship with God"

What Jesus did actually say you ignore that

You fabricate your doctrine.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
271d

@rajk999 said

"getting right with God"

I can back up everything I say, which is not what you can do.

Not everyone is saved, some are going to be cast into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels, so you saying all are saved and justified is a lie.

Matt 25
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
271d

@kellyjay said
Justified by Christ, your topic, you are the one who picked what is supposed to be covered here, but you run off and attempt to make it about anything other than, you are a lying deceiving fraud, claiming to serve Christ and treat Him and those that He chose the way you do. You cannot even answer the question biblically when people ask how in scripture they get right with ...[text shortened]... m Jesus called say in response? They said nothing that lines up with your works doctrine, deceiver.
Care to explain how “women saved by childbearing”?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
270d

@rajk999 said

"getting right with God"

You have never studied all of the things Jesus has said have you? What type of relationship with the Father did Jesus have? What did Jesus pray πŸ™ for as in the type of relationship He wants for us with each other and God? In John 17 Jesus made this a matter of prayer, it is that important. Now this we find in the scriptures unlike your doctrine.

The way has been made for everyone to be saved and Jesus is our propitiation, our Savior and Lord. He is our Savior and Lord if we accept Him or not, rejecting our Lord is a sin against divinity. A great salvation has been offered to us the neglectful, rejecting, slothful, and disobedient who love this world and sin with be cast out.

He made a way by becoming the WAY for us to be redeemed by God. This isn’t anything to do with me or anything about me, what do I have to do with you and your relationship with Jesus Christ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
270d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You have never studied all of the things Jesus has said have you? What type of relationship with the Father did Jesus have? What did Jesus pray πŸ™ for as in the type of relationship He wants for us with each other and God? In John 17 Jesus made this a matter of prayer, it is that important. Now this we find in the scriptures unlike your doctrine.

The way has been made f ...[text shortened]... with me or anything about me, what do I have to do with you and your relationship with Jesus Christ?
What a load of rubbish !!!