Christ is for Everybody.  All People are Saved/Justified by Christ

Christ is for Everybody. All People are Saved/Justified by Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
274d

@divegeester said
Care to explain how “women saved by childbearing”?
Notice how he not going there at all.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
274d

@kellyjay said
You have never studied all of the things Jesus has said have you? What type of relationship with the Father did Jesus have? What did Jesus pray ๐Ÿ™ for as in the type of relationship He wants for us with each other and God? In John 17 Jesus made this a matter of prayer, it is that important. Now this we find in the scriptures unlike your doctrine.

The way has been made f ...[text shortened]... with me or anything about me, what do I have to do with you and your relationship with Jesus Christ?
There is not such thing as
- a personal relationship with God/Christ
- an intimate relationship with God/Christ.
The mere thought of such a thing is sick and disgusting. You church people are perverted and twisted. Praying to God, talking to God is not any intimate or personal relationship.

What true followers of Christ do, in order to be accepted by God, and Christ is to OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS. Something you have openly discouraged here for the last decade and a half. There is no other relationship. Here it is explained

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (John 14:20-23 KJV)

God and Jesus are in each other.
If someone professes that they love God and Christ
They must keep the commandments
THEN Jesus will made their abode with that person

That is the only relationship that is possible and it is only IF THE COMMANDMENTS ARE KEPT.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
274d

@Rajk999

"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

Only a moron would think that that verse isn't about a "relationship".

You are a biblical buffoon Rajk.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
274d
1 edit

@josephw said
@Rajk999

"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

Only a moron would think that that verse isn't about a "relationship".

You are a biblical buffoon Rajk.
The buffoon is the man that does the following:
- He ads in the expressions "personal relationship / "intimate relationship"
- He then removes the REQUIRED condition of keeping the commandments by making derogatory statements about good works and commandment keeping.

So you end up with the empty boast of your 'intimate relationship', without keeping the commandments which is the complete opposite of what the bible says. The only relationship you have after twisting the bible is with Satan.

PS : Glad to see you sticking your nose in here. ... Love it .. ๐Ÿ™‚

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
274d

@rajk999 said
The buffoon is the man that does the following:
- He ads in the expressions "personal relationship / "intimate relationship"
- He then removes the REQUIRED condition of keeping the commandments by making derogatory statements about good works and commandment keeping.

So you end up with the empty boast of your 'intimate relationship', without keeping the commandments wh ...[text shortened]... e bible is with Satan. [/b]

PS : Glad to see you sticking your nose in here. ... Love it .. ๐Ÿ™‚
The buffoon is the one that thinks he has eternal life without a relationship with the one who is "The Life."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
274d

@josephw said
The buffoon is the one that thinks he has eternal life without a relationship with the one who is "The Life."
I quote Christ, you quote the church. If buffoons quote Christ then I will remain one.
Here is Christ again:

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. (Matthew 25:40 KJV)

When you do good works you do it to Christ. That is the relationship

You have repeatedly condemned good works and keeping the commandments.
So chances are you have no relationship except with Satan.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
274d

@rajk999 said
What a load of rubbish !!!
Deceiver scripture without your personal spin doesn’t line up with your lies.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
274d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Deceiver scripture without your personal spin doesn’t line up with your lies.
Say something of substance instead this lame unsubstantiated nonsense. I quoted Christ and Paul all the time and showing you that Christ does not support your church doctrine.

How about focusing on relevant questions. Paul said 'women are saved in childbearing'. Can you explain that, because you seem to believe that Paul explained the saving process. How does that work?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
274d

@rajk999 said
Say something of substance instead this lame unsubstantiated nonsense. I quoted Christ and Paul all the time and showing you that Christ does not support your church doctrine.

How about focusing on relevant questions. Paul said 'women are saved in childbearing'. Can you explain that, because you seem to believe that Paul explained the saving process. How does that work?
You brought up childbearing not me, if you want to talk about it go ahead no one is stopping you. Now deceiver, why don't you stick to what Jesus said when it was pointed out to you that not everyone is saved and justified by Christ, some will be cast into the fire? You have not addressed the scriptures I did bring up, instead, you attempted to change the subject to childbearing, you have no shame, in bemoaning church doctrine when only you brought that up. You insist on pushing a lie away from the only one that saves us into a hellish doctrine of works instead of God's grace through faith.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
274d

@kellyjay said
You brought up childbearing not me, if you want to talk about it go ahead no one is stopping you. Now deceiver, why don't you stick to what Jesus said when it was pointed out to you that not everyone is saved and justified by Christ, some will be cast into the fire? You have not addressed the scriptures I did bring up, instead, you attempted to change the subject to childb ...[text shortened]... om the only one that saves us into a hellish doctrine of works instead of God's grace through faith.
Here is the question “What must I do to be saved?”
Did you provide an answer for it?
I provide information. I do not wait for anyone's answers.

My point was that Jesus preached a certain doctrine for eternal life. Becuase of that you are referring to be as a deceiver and other derogatory terms. You are suggesting that Jesus's doctrine is wrong.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
274d

@rajk999 said
Here is the question “What must I do to be saved?”
Did you provide an answer for it?
I provide information. I do not wait for anyone's answers.

My point was that Jesus preached a certain doctrine for eternal life. Becuase of that you are referring to be as a deceiver and other derogatory terms. You are suggesting that Jesus's doctrine is wrong.
You refused to address the scriptures that show how wrong you are, and brought up text that had nothing to do what I said to you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
274d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You refused to address the scriptures that show how wrong you are, and brought up text that had nothing to do what I said to you.
I did answer..
You asked : “What must I do to be saved?” What was the answer when the church began to grow?

I said that Pauls use of the word 'saved' is misleading so I do not know what that means. He used it in many different ways, and I provided you with some examples, which you failed to address.

Eg Paul said If you profess belief in Christ you will be saved.
Paul said a woman is saved in childbearing.
What do those two statements mean?
So the ball in in your court.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
274d

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
273d

@rajk999 said
I did answer..
You asked : “What must I do to be saved?” What was the answer when the church began to grow?

I said that Pauls use of the word 'saved' is misleading so I do not know what that means. He used it in many different ways, and I provided you with some examples, which you failed to address.

Eg Paul said If you profess belief in Christ you will be save ...[text shortened]... a woman is saved in childbearing.
What do those two statements mean?
So the ball in in your court.
Direct questions and answers that were put to people in the Bible to show what?

John 6
Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?” Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”

Acts 2
Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself.”

Acts 10
And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead. To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

While Peter was still saying these things, the Holy Spirit fell on all who heard the word. And the believers from among the circumcised who had come with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out even on the Gentiles.

Who in the Bible asked about women getting saved due to childbirth?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
273d
1 edit

@kellyjay said

Who in the Bible asked about women getting saved due to childbirth?
It was a statement of truth by Paul.

If the only way you can sidestep it, is by this convolution you are putting yourself through to say “nobody asked it”.

Honestly, the lengths you go to to protect your pride Kellyjay.