1. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 16:112 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Direct questions and answers that were put to people in the Bible to show what?

John 6
    Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?” Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”

Acts 2
    Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Brothers, w ...[text shortened]... red out even on the Gentiles.

Who in the Bible asked about women getting saved due to childbirth?
    So you are providing a bunch of quotes where Paul says to people that they need to
    - profess faith in Christ
    - confess their sins
    - then they receive forgiveness of sins
    - they get the gift of the Holy Spirit
    - and they are saved

Is that right? But DO THEY GET ETERNAL LIFE? .. NO !!! THERE IS MORE TO DO. Paul later on to all the churches, said to these very same people, who have professed faith, who received the gift of the Holy Spirit and who are born again, that they will not get eternal life in the Kingdom of God if they do not live righteously and do good works.
    Live righteously and do good works is the key.
    Your church doctrine is misleading.
    Your church doctrine in incomplete
    Your church doctrine does not represent the teachings of Christ.
    Your church doctrine leads people to damnation.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 16:44
    @rajk999 said
    So you are providing a bunch of quotes where Paul says to people that they need to
    - confess their sins
    - and they are saved

Is that right? But DO THEY GET ETERNAL LIFE? .. NO !!! THERE IS MORE TO DO. Paul later on to all the churches, said t ...[text shortened]... octrine does not represent the teachings of Christ.
    I have been asking you when the question is asked what is the response and you continue to avoid at all costs to answering that question to me. You cannot do anything outside of Christ to do the works of God, you cannot become righteous outside of Christ. No one is saying that we are not to do good works, but we do it with God, and your doctrine does not require God to be good, some works is enough. The righteousness of God can only be given to us by God, and that only happens in Jesus Christ, He is the Way, Truth, and Life if you fail to put your faith in Him you don't have God's grace you are condemned already.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 16:46
    @rajk999 said
    - confess their sins
    - and they are saved

Is that right? But DO THEY GET ETERNAL LIFE? .. NO !!! THERE IS MORE TO DO. Paul later on to all the churches, said t ...[text shortened]... octrine does not represent the teachings of Christ.
    Lying deceiver, you have no idea what church I go to, but like the liar, you are, you make claims as if you do.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 16:471 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Lying deceiver, you have no idea what church I go to, but like the liar, you are, you make claims as if you do.
    Never said what church.. I said your church. Who cares which one?

I just love how you sidestep what Paul said... going to repeat it because I know how you hate that doctrine.

To all the churches Paul made it clear that even though you are
    Baptised
    Born again
    Justified
    Redeemed [or any of those expressions church people love to boast about]

.. you still have to live rightouesly and do good works, otherwise you are going to be cast out of the Kingdom of God.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 16:50
    @rajk999 said
    Never said what church?
    I said your church.
    Who cares which one?
    What church doctrine are you referring to if you don't know the church I go to, what a liar you are, deceiving half-truths and lies are all you have.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 16:50
    @kellyjay said
    What church doctrine are you referring to if you don't know the church I go to, what a liar you are, deceiving half-truths and lies are all you have.
    The very same doctrine you promote here duncy...
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 17:02
    @rajk999 said
    The very same doctrine you promote here duncy...
    And from what church does that doctrine come from you liar and deceiver? I don't accuse you by pointing to anything other than your twisting of the truth, you have added to me your hate of churches to make you look better. You have to accuse and abuse others to make yourself look better than those you talk to, you cannot simply point to scripture for correction, because your personal interpretation runs counter to scripture, you have to make it personal with your slander.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 17:06
    @kellyjay said
    And from what church does that doctrine come from you liar and deceiver? I don't accuse you by pointing to anything other than your twisting of the truth, you have added to me your hate of churches to make you look better. You have to accuse and abuse others to make yourself look better than those you talk to, you cannot simply point to scripture for correction, because yo ...[text shortened]... r personal interpretation runs counter to scripture, you have to make it personal with your slander.
    Nobody cares what church you are from.
    Get over yourself.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 17:24
    @rajk999 said
    Nobody cares what church you are from.
    Get over yourself.
    Then I suggest you stop saying I'm promoting a doctrine you know nothing about you lying deceiver, speaking as if you know, you do not, half-truths and lies are all you produce.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 17:271 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Then I suggest you stop saying I'm promoting a doctrine you know nothing about you lying deceiver, speaking as if you know, you do not, half-truths and lies are all you produce.
    I know you doctrine. Everybody here who posts know it ... You keep repeating it.
    Are you really that dunce?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 17:31
    @rajk999 said
    I know you doctrine. Everybody here who posts know it ... You keep repeating it.
    Are you really that dunce?
    That is all fine and good, you know what I say and what I believe, but you know nothing about what church I go to, or its doctrine, and each time you make that claim you are lying! Your name-calling doesn't alter that, and you show yourself a liar and deceiver each you speak about things you know nothing of.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '23 21:15
    @kellyjay said
    That is all fine and good, you know what I say and what I believe, but you know nothing about what church I go to, or its doctrine, and each time you make that claim you are lying!
    You are exactly the same as the church you go to KellyJay.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree