Christ returned & selected the JWs .. it is alleged :)

Christ returned & selected the JWs .. it is alleged :)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by josephw
Don't talk to me about being insulted hypocrite.
Don't talk to me - Jospeh

sure it shall be a pleasure to refrain from attempting to engage such a morally
deficient reprobate with an imbecilic tendency towards immature name calling, while
existing in the guise of a mature Christian.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Don't talk to me - Jospeh

sure it shall be a pleasure to refrain from attempting to engage such a morally
deficient reprobate with an imbecilic tendency towards immature name calling, while
existing in the guise of a mature Christian.
More hypocrisy from you. So glad you were able to take up the mantle after FMF ran in disgrace.

Keep dishing it out. If you want to play by those rules I'm game. I'll stuff your religion(which is hypocrisy)down your throat.

rc

Moves
08 Jan 12

More hypocrisy from you. So glad you were able to take up the mantle after FMF ran in disgrace.

Keep dishing it out. If you want to play by those rules I'm game. I'll stuff your religion(which is hypocrisy)down your throat.
I'll stuff your religion(which is hypocrisy)down your throat - Joseph

you dont need to do anything Joseph, simply keep posting, for people like you feed off
negativity and hatred of others, its all you have.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So you believe that if non-Christians live a virtuous life, they have the possibility of going to "heaven"?
Probably not as the Bible does not teach that all good humans go to heaven. Humans never even knew of a heavenly resurrection until Jesus came to earth. So the Bible speaks of 2 different groups, "the little flock" and "the great crowd" who gain life.
The only group that goes to heaven, the little flock or the anointed, is to rule with Jesus as Kings and Priest over the "great crowd" that survives armegeddon and then the general resurrection takes place later.
So if these type people your speaking of have never been exposed to the Bible and have not had the chance to learn about God and what he requires to be of this little flock, then chances are they will not be chosen to be of this little flock but will be of the great crowd as God is the "reader of hearts". No one on earth can judge human heart conditions, only God and his son Jesus desides who will be allowed to live.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I'll stuff your religion(which is hypocrisy)down your throat - Joseph

you dont need to do anything Joseph, simply keep posting, for people like you feed off
negativity and hatred of others, its all you have.
Doesn't seem to be stopping you from adding your fuel to the fire.

I went down this path because I was dragged onto it. I'm just as fluent here as anywhere.

I was having a perfectly civil discussion with FMF when he did his typical routine of bait and tackle. It goes like that every time with him. Then he twists and turns words around in an attempt to neutralise his nemesis, which is the clear teaching of scripture, by attacking the messenger.

You really should go back and read the entire exchange carefully. FMF clearly departed from all civility in the first case.

Sorry, but I'm just not nicer than Jesus. To be honest, I only have one other cheek to turn. After that I come out swinging.

F

Moves
08 Jan 12

...Then he twists and turns words around in an attempt to neutralise his nemesis, which is the clear teaching of scripture, by attacking the messenger.
If it is, as you claim, "the clear teaching of scripture", why did you keep dodging questions and changing the subject, and then suddenly turn all nasty and personal?

F

Moves
08 Jan 12

So glad you were able to take up the mantle after FMF ran in disgrace.
Ran in disgrace? What are you talking about? I was tucking my son into bed and reading him a story.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
08 Jan 12

Doesn't seem to be stopping you from adding your fuel to the fire.

I went down this path because I was dragged onto it. I'm just as fluent here as anywhere.

I was having a perfectly civil discussion with FMF when he did his typical routine of bait and tackle. It goes like that every time with him. Then he twists and turns words around in an attempt to ...[text shortened]... han Jesus. To be honest, I only have one other cheek to turn. After that I come out swinging.
I just read the entire exchange carefully and I disagree. You may not like what FMF said, but he appeared to be expressing his views in a polite and reasonably respectful manner.

F

Moves
09 Jan 12

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
I just read the entire exchange carefully and I disagree. You may not like what FMF said, but he appeared to be expressing his views in a polite and reasonably respectful manner.
Thanks, avalanchethecat. I cop a fair bit of abuse sometimes despite my patient and steady approach.

F

Moves
09 Jan 12

Ooh, josephw is gone. what a surprise. Ten a penny.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
09 Jan 12

http://tinyurl.com/satanchurch

Church of Satan revealed!!