1. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jan '12 22:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And may the better philosophy winπŸ™‚
    You will not know who wins. You will be dead in your sins.

John 8:24 : for if ye believe not that I am he [the Son of God], ye shall die in your sins.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 01:23
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You will not know who wins. You will be dead in your sins.

John 8:24 : for if ye believe not that I am he [the Son of God], ye shall die in your sins.
    I am quaking in my boots. Fear factor does not work on me since I have liberated myself from the man made prognostications of an anthropomorphic god of our own making.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 01:34
    I am quaking in my boots. Fear factor does not work on me since I have liberated myself from the man made prognostications of an anthropomorphic god of our own making.
    Well good for you. Eat, drink and be merry. Enjoy your life.

Ecc 5:18 ..it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 01:41
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Well good for you. Eat, drink and be merry. Enjoy your life.

Ecc 5:18 ..it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.
    And likewise. I bear no animosity towards the average christian. Only the leaders.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 01:50
    And likewise. I bear no animosity towards the average christian. Only the leaders.
    Ok .. so if I were a preacher at a church then you wont like me .. πŸ™‚ I will remember that.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 02:232 edits
    Two questions: Why do you continually attack JW's when you both believe in Christ and why do you also say only those who believe in Christ will be saved, etc., when there are people on earth who never have and never will even hear the name Christ so what do you think will happen to those people? They automatically go to your hell because they never got the ...[text shortened]... eaven because they didn't know about original sin?

Don't you see a problem with all this?
    Not to mention people like me, who have had "spiritual experiences" , but have never talked to, or been talked to by Christ (or any other christian representatives).

(I would claim that other "higher entities" have "talked" to me now and then. I would also like to add, that I dont think these voices are in my head. I think I know the difference. As any well educated person ,(in these matters), would tell you .)
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 02:42
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Not to mention people like me, who have had "spiritual experiences" , but have never talked to, or been talked to by Christ (or any other christian representatives).

(I would claim that other "higher entities" have "talked" to me now and then. I would also like to add, that I dont think these voices are in my head. I think I know the difference. As any well educated person ,(in these matters), would tell you .)
    You better watch out for Satan and his demons, who do this sort of thing.
    The Holy Bible says to test the spirits that they are from God.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 02:451 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes and Satan and the spirits have never read the bible and thus wouldn't know how to pass these tests....
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 03:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The only take I have on "Satan" is that "He" is a misguided "soul" that God takes account of.

In my belief system, it is this "Satan" that tries to stop us from alligning our wills with God's will, keeping us in this physical merry-go-round.

But I pay no attention to "Him" , and certainly "God" does not hate "Satan" in anyway, for God is love. Even christians get taught this πŸ™‚

How can you truly believe that "God is Love" if you continue to make separations and value judgements, that as even you christians say, should be left to Christ.
    I will only comment on my own experiences and in my understanding there is absolutely nothing stopping us from "moving forward spiritually". Not even "Satan "
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 03:13
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Yes and Satan and the spirits have never read the bible and thus wouldn't know how to pass these tests....
    yes, it opens a Pandoras box of claims and counter claims - many of which I have heard all too much.
    But I cant pick and choose what to listen to, (once I have asked a sincere question, or some such), πŸ™‚
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 03:31
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    You are probably right but they probably don't understand fully what it says. First the Bible says that ones who do not want to learn the truths in the Bible, God will not let them see. One has to have the right heart condition and it's for sure Satan and the demons don't have that.
    But then the demons are said to be in Tarturas which is not an actual place but it's a condition of darkness...

"From these texts it is evident that Tartarus is a condition rather than a particular location, inasmuch as Peter, on the one hand, speaks of these disobedient spirits as being in “pits of dense darkness,” while Paul speaks of them as being in “heavenly places” from which they exercise a rule of darkness as wicked spirit forces. (2Pe 2:4; Eph 6:10-12) The dense darkness similarly is not literally a lack of light but results from their being cut off from illumination by God as renegades and outcasts from his family, with only a dark outlook as to their eternal destiny."
    Insight Book #1.

2 Peter 2:4
    Common English Bible (CEB)

Active judgment of God
    4 God didn’t spare the angels when they sinned but cast them into the lowest level of the underworld and committed them to chains of darkness, keeping them there until the judgment.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 03:35
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You are probably right but they probably don't understand fully what it says. First the Bible says that ones who do not want to learn the truths in the Bible, God will not let them see. One has to have the right heart condition and it's for sure Satan and the demons don't have that.
    But then the demons are said to be in Tarturas which is not an actual ...[text shortened]... nderworld and committed them to chains of darkness, keeping them there until the judgment.
    So I ask again, what happens to those who all through their lives never heard and never will hear of Jesus, Christianity, original sin, etc.? Like tribes deep in the Amazon we have never met and never will.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 03:41
    So I ask again, what happens to those who all through their lives never heard and never will hear of Jesus, Christianity, original sin, etc.? Like tribes deep in the Amazon we have never met and never will.
    God will judge them on the basis of their conscience. Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 03:431 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    God will judge them on the basis of their conscience. Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong.
    So you believe that if non-Christians live a virtuous life, they have the possibility of going to "heaven"?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 03:45
    Originally posted by josephw
    What if the mores and such are way different from ours, like in some tribes it is ok to cut out a girl's clitoris and has been going on for hundreds of years. So would your god condemn them for that practice or others that we would consider bad?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree