Christ returned & selected the JWs .. it is alleged :)

Christ returned & selected the JWs .. it is alleged :)

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by josephw
Your posts are a masquerade. You make a perfect hypocrite of yourself.
First you didn't use the word doublethink properly - and you dropped that kind of rapidly. And now you're using "hypocrite" in some mysterious way that you may or may not now explain. You'll probably drop that too. And you're still dodging the point blank question that I posed in direct response to the claims you have made. What a mess. And here you are, claiming to have "God's instructions" for all humanity. It's a bit comical if you ask me.

F

Moves
08 Jan 12

If self righteousness was a requirement for having a relationship with God, you'd be His right hand man.
You can call me all the names you want. You can just insult me if you want. It doesn't matter much to me. The issue here has been the inconsistency and contradictory nature of your banal assertions. You won't give straight answers. And now you're just trying to say mean things before - presumably - disappearing.

This "judgement" from God for non-Christians that you claim has nothing to do with "salvation", what does it entail for them and how is it dependent on their "conscience"? Just try answering.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
belief in his son is not actually doing anything, do you think that Satan believes in
the Son of God? what about the daemonic hordes?

(James 2:19) . . .You believe there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well.
And yet the demons believe and shudder.

now you will answer the question, what is the will of God so that you may be doing it ...[text shortened]... nk of one instance where he offered up a
platitude in request to a spiritual enquiry, can you?
"now you will answer the question,"

You answer. But before you do consult with your counsellor FMF.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
You can call me all the names you want. You can just insult me if you want. It doesn't matter much to me. The issue here has been the inconsistency and contradictory nature of your banal assertions. You won't give straight answers. And now you're just trying to say mean things before - presumably - disappearing.

This "judgement" from God for non-Chris ...[text shortened]... s it entail for them and how is it dependent on their "conscience"? Just try answering.
I retract an earlier statement I made concerning your honesty. You are genuinely intellectually dishonest.

F

Moves
08 Jan 12

I retract an earlier statement I made concerning your honesty. You are genuinely intellectually dishonest.
Hypocrite? Dishonest? Self-righteous? Dense? I have been respectful and measured all along. It is you who has become petty and abusive, not me.

rc

Moves
08 Jan 12

[b]"now you will answer the question,"

You answer. But before you do consult with your counsellor FMF.[/b]
Is this the typical reaction that you give when someone asks you a spiritually related
question? your a hypocrite, your a fraud? your self righteous? You are making
mockery of the term Christian and bringing reproach upon God and if that was not bad
enough, you will not furnish us with your teaching of what the will of the father actually
is, despite having been asked numerous times. Now if you are unable to tell us or are
unwilling then why are you professing to teach others about it. FMF is partially correct,
for not only is it comical, its a tragic comedy.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
Hypocrite? Dishonest? Self-righteous? Dense? I have been respectful and measured all along. It is you who has become petty and abusive, not me.
Now you're lying.

rc

Moves
08 Jan 12

Now you're lying.
please just stop, for Gods sake, just stop.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

Is this the typical reaction that you give when someone asks you a spiritually related
question? your a hypocrite, your a fraud? your self righteous? You are making
mockery of the term Christian and bringing reproach upon God and if that was not bad
enough, you will not furnish us with your teaching of what the will of the father actually
i ...[text shortened]... h others about it. FMF is partially correct,
for not only is it comical, its a tragic comedy.
You're blowing smoke. Toe the party line with your brother FMF, because you are anti-Christ.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

please just stop, for Gods sake, just stop.
You stop, minion.

rc

Moves
08 Jan 12

You're blowing smoke. Toe the party line with your brother FMF, because you are anti-Christ.
I am sorry, but your posts are not a reflection of either me or FMF, but of you. They
demonstrate an incontrovertible proof that you have really no idea what a Christian
really is, nor how they should conduct themselves. All you can do is insult people who
attempt to reason with you, because that all you are capable of. I find this mostly with
persons whose faith is not based upon reason or knowledge, but on a kind of
emotionalism, thus when their assertions are challenged, they behave like you,
resorting to personal insults, because that's just about the measure of their faith and
all they can muster and is about as far removed from Jesus Christ as one can imagine.

rc

Moves
08 Jan 12

You stop, minion.
this type of insult has no effect upon me, its a reflection of a rather immature
disposition, which for a man of your advanced years, is really quite worrying.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

I am sorry, but your posts are not a reflection of either me or FMF, but of you. They
demonstrate an incontrovertible proof that you have really no idea what a Christian
really is, nor how they should conduct themselves. All you can do is insult people who
attempt to reason with you, because that all you are capable of. I find this mostly wit ...[text shortened]... ith and
all they can muster and is about as far removed from Jesus Christ as one can imagine.
"I am sorry,.."

I can agree with that! The rest is clap trap.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 12

this type of insult has no effect upon me, its a reflection of a rather immature
disposition, which for a man of your advanced years, is really quite worrying.
Don't talk to me about being insulted hypocrite.

rc

Moves
08 Jan 12

Have you been overindulging in alcohol? sniffing solvents? wearing course Hessian
underpants and giving yourself self-inflicted wedgies? Which aspect of the Holy
spirit are you now displaying, here ill list them for you,

(Galatians 5:22-23) . . .On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace,
long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,  mildness, self-control.. . .

which one are you now manifesting in your personality as reflected by your posts?