1. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:55
    Originally posted by chaney3
    If you want a war with me twitehead......let's go. Jerk. (Joke)
    Yep, that sort of 'joke' is one of the reasons. Can you think of any others?
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:56
    I am so, so tired of these 2 posters ruining any thread they are involved with. Neither has any valuable information to add to a discussion, .
    Actually I am always interested in what both have to say.

Both of them can be rather insistent - like a dog with a bone - but that is partly due
    to the inability of most of their adversaries being unable to supply rational answers to questions.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:58
    Are you not mature enough that you cannot have a pic that is NOT a crying baby?

His Avatar is actually a magic mirror.
    When I look at it I see a handsome, muscular Adonis type fellow.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:02
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    His Avatar is actually a magic mirror.
    When I look at it I see a handsome, muscular Adonis type fellow.
    Nobody wants to look at a crying baby. Despite the fact that I personally am an Adonis, I still do NOT want to see a crying baby. His pic sucks. He should change it.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:19
    I am so, so tired of these 2 posters ruining any thread they are involved with. Neither has any valuable information to add to a discussion, and only seem to offer to be trolls. Neither has really ever posted any valuable information to an OP, and just maintain an attitude of negativity, regardless of the discussion.

I would love to hear from any poster ...[text shortened]... opular, but......the alternative is to constantly have these two invade a productive discussion.
    If you want to discuss your crumbling faith with other christians, this is probably not the best place for that. Divegeester and FMF are only trying to help you to see how ridiculous your position is, you should thank them.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes their antics range from propelling their balloons around the Internet fueled by methane gleaned from their own steaming propaganda to much more sinister machinations like outright lies, slander and defamation of character.

I understand what you are saying though because in almost every thread they enter they are simply there to attack people ...[text shortened]... il of some wounded beast, divesgeester his trusty bloodhound slobbering and barfing by his side.
    This post is the most interesting contribution to this tawdry thread. It is interesting to see how you, in your desperate loathing of me, will abandon all principle and align yourself with any of the forum pariahs in a vain attempt to land a punch.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This post is the most interesting contribution to this tawdry thread. It is interesting to see how you, in your desperate loathing of me, will abandon all principle and align yourself with any of the forum pariahs in a vain attempt to land a punch.
    Your reply to Robbie has only added to your pompous attitude of yourself. You criticize Grampy Bobby, but.....dive, you really think that YOU only, own these forums.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:40
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    If you want to discuss your crumbling faith with other christians, this is probably not the best place for that. Divegeester and FMF are only trying to help you to see how ridiculous your position is, you should thank them.
    I haven't seen you post before. Your opinion is weak, and very immature.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:00
    I haven't seen you post before. Your opinion is weak, and very immature.
    'Immature' is not an accusation you should be slinging around. This whole thread reads like a child wailing because somebody disagrees with him.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:05
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    'Immature' is not an accusation you should be slinging around. This whole thread reads like a child wailing because somebody disagrees with him.
    Maybe you are new to these forums? And, you have never actually read posts from the two? If you are NOT new, then your opinion is mute.

If you are new to these forums, then be quiet, and actually read some posts.
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:15
    Maybe you are new to these forums? And, you have never actually read posts from the two? If you are NOT new, then your opinion is mute.

If you are new to these forums, then be quiet, and actually read some posts.
    Oh the hilarity.

Firstly, I've been a regular visitor to these forums and occasional poster for a lot longer than you have. Unlike yourself however I choose not to stink the place up with ignorant nonsense and childish bleating.

Secondly, I think the word you are groping for is 'moot', you ill-educated buffoon.

Thirdly, and most emphatically, everybody is welcome to post here. We even welcome idiots like you.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:22
    Indeed. Welcome chaney3 .
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    Indeed. Welcome chaney3 .
    Thanks FMF. The former Christian, who never, ever has any original thought to share. Just questions to the REAL posters. How does it feel to be an atheist who does nothing but question Christians at every, every chance you get?

You are a fraud FMF. Here is why:

Ghost of a Duke is also an atheist, however, he often posts many things to offer. Granted, he posts jokes here and there......but, mostly, he offers something to the discussion.

You FMF....NEVER, EVER post anything but questions. You merely question everything, and it becomes QUITE BORING.
  14. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:38
    Fine.

Perhaps, I should tell you that I can barely read your posts due to that AWFUL avatar pic that you have. It is revolting!!!!!

Are you not mature enough that you cannot have a pic that is NOT a crying baby?

Get rid of that!!!! It is disgusting!!!!
    You not reading my posts seems like a win for me. I used to have a laughing baby, but then I came across the resident creatards, and now I'm just angry all the time.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 09:41
    Originally posted by C Hess
    You not reading my posts seems like a win for me. I used to have a laughing baby, but then I came across the resident creatards, and now I'm just angry all the time.
    Either way. Your avatar pic is revolting. If it makes you feel better, fine. But.....mostly, I think you must be extremely immature to have it.

Extremely immature!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree