Dive is a fake Christian

Dive is a fake Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
You admit what you had wasn’t real and to go on would be pretending.
Where is the copy paste of the post where you claim I "admitted" that I was pretending to be a Christian earlier in my life? You said you would copy paste it. Where is it?

F

Moves
29 Oct 18
1 edit

@kellyjay said
That they are pretending to have a relationship with God, they have to be pretending in your point of view since you deny God is real.
I don't think Christians are "pretending" to have a relationship with God. I have never said anything of the sort, never, on this forum. Just stick to what I say. Don't make stuff up.

Moves
29 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
Fake.
He might actually be a nice guy in real life.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
Fake.
Dive has spoken with humility about his weakness as a Christian. For you to equate that with fakery is a nonsense.

c

Moves
29 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Dive has spoken with humility about his weakness as a Christian. For you to equate that with fakery is a nonsense.
Dive speaks about his weakness as a Christian, but continues to do absolutely nothing about it. He seems content to call himself a Christian, then act horrible every chance he gets.

It's time for Dive to step up, admit his faults, and make some much needed changes.

T

Moves
29 Oct 18

This thread has morphed from "Dive is a fake Christian"
to "FMF is a fake erstwhile Christian". What a forum.

T

Moves
29 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
Dive speaks about his weakness as a Christian, but continues to do absolutely nothing about it. He seems content to call himself a Christian, then act horrible every chance he gets.

It's time for Dive to step up, admit his faults, and make some much needed changes.
Dive speaks about his weakness as a Christian, but continues to do absolutely nothing about it.

That seems to be true of the vast majority of Christians. It's what "salvation by faith" Christianity is about - though most if not all would refuse to admit it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Oct 18

@chaney3 said

Not to get all psychological on you sir, but I think your last question was subconsciously directed at yourself.

'It's time Chaney to step up, admit your faults, and make some much-needed changes.'

PM me if you like and I'll help you put a plan in place.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Are you going to, as you said, show I am lying, by copy pasting where FMF said he was pretending?

Or are you going to carry on dishonestly putting your words in his mouth??
You don’t want to see it, for you this about your friend not your savior.

c

Moves
29 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
Dive speaks about his weakness as a Christian, but continues to do absolutely nothing about it.

That seems to be true of the vast majority of Christians. It's what "salvation by faith" Christianity is about - though most if not all would refuse to admit it.
Exactly.

Dive is content with being a terrible Christian, not making the glaring changes in his character that are so obviously needed.

T

Moves
29 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
Exactly.

Dive is content with being a terrible Christian, not making the glaring changes in his character that are so obviously needed.
You seem to have missed the point: Dive is being a typical Christian.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Oct 18

@fmf said
I am an agnostic atheist so I don't find the divine revelation you believe in to be real but I certainly don't think you are pretending to find it real. I have long experience of thinking and feeling it was real (and not pretending to) so I do not think you are pretending to be a Christian. I think you are 100% sincere about your beliefs and how real it feels to you, just as I was 100% sincere about my beliefs and how real it felt to me.
Didn’t you go on as if you did have a divine experience for years, then you stopped? Was your faith based on something other then the divine before, like family or peer pressure?

c

Moves
29 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not to get all psychological on you sir, but I think your last question was subconsciously directed at yourself.

'It's time Chaney to step up, admit your faults, and make some much-needed changes.'

PM me if you like and I'll help you put a plan in place.
No sir, my post was completely directed at Dive.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Oct 18

@chaney3

Neither he, nor you, nor I am able to make glaring changes in our characters. We can open our hearts to allow the Savior Jesus to change us.

c

Moves
29 Oct 18

@sonship said
@chaney3

Neither he, nor you, nor I am able to make glaring changes in our characters. We can open our hearts to allow the Savior Jesus to change us.
Eerily similar to the 12 steps.