Dive is a fake Christian

Dive is a fake Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@divegeester said
You are using the word “pretending” dishonestly.
Pretending is acting as if something is true when its not, claims that one walked
with Jesus Christ then turning around and denying God is real can only mean that
walk wasn't true. I think dishonest may come into play for anyone who can make
the claim they are walking with God and are really not, for anyone who says Lord
Lord but doesn't follow Him. This the way of the world, we are God's or we are
not, we don't get to walk our own way and claim we belong to God. We don't get
to fulfill ever lust by sinning and claiming we belong to Christ.

Our only hope is in Jesus Christ, if you are not finding your hope in Him, then
you have none, because He is the only Way.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
It wasn't real, so what was it?
It was as real to me then as it is to you now.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
You claimed you had a walk with the Lord, now you deny Him. These are completely
opposed to one another, they both cannot be true.
It is true that I was a Christian. It is true thaI I am not one now.

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
It’s impossible for you to know since you’ve never been Kelly.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said Your claim to be a Christian is
false by your own words, you have since I've been here turned that time into nothing
but a pretense.
Nonsense. My claim that I used to be a Christian is true by my own words. It wasn't a pretence. I wasn't pretending. It was real to me. You are chasing your tail. Where's that copy paste?

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
He has admitted he was pretending by denying the
only thing that could have made it true Jesus Christ.
KellyJay, I have NOT admitted I was pretending. Despite being corrected repeatedly, you are deliberately repeating a falsehood. I did not pretend. And I have not "admitted" that I pretended. Stop claiming that I did.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Pretending is acting as if something is true when its not, claims that one walked
with Jesus Christ then turning around and denying God is real can only mean that
walk wasn't true.
It was real to me and I perceived it as true at that time so I was not pretending to be a Christian.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I think dishonest may come into play for anyone who can make
the claim they are walking with God and are really not, for anyone who says Lord
Lord but doesn't follow Him.
"Dishonest"? Frankly, the only person bneing dishonest in this conversation is you. Where is that copy pasteed post you promised?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
No, you care more for your friend than for your savior here. His soul isn't something
you seem to give a wit about. He has admitted he was pretending by denying the
only thing that could have made it true Jesus Christ. You should stop carrying for the
things of man and start worrying about the things of God as you continue to call
Jesus Lord.
Your inference that you somehow care for FMF's "soul" more than I do is just you being all prickly and looking for a barb you can jab at me because your feathers are ruffled. You called me a liar and you should aplogise and not fire insults old chap.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
walk wasn't true.
This is pure conjecture, pure speculation on your part an you should be ashamed of yourself for calling someone in FMF's situation a liar.

I have absolutely no doubt that he was convinced he was a Christian during the time he says. Whether he actually was a Christian, or whether he was under the illusion that he was is a matter unknown and also one of perspective.

He was either:
Saved and still is (based on eternal security)
Saved and has lost his salvation (based on works based salvation)
Saved and has lost his salvation (based on apostate doctrine)
Was never saved but thought he was

Have you never read the parable of the sower?
Stop judging FMF through your pinhole perspective of RHP people you don't like...and start trusting God for him to bring FMF back to the faith.

Either way stop pointing the finger at everyone else just because you lack the vision to see the possibilities.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
There is nothing you can base that on except the delusion that everyone has the same fake relationship with God you had!

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
There is nothing you can base that on except the delusion that everyone has the same fake relationship with God you had!
Come on Kelly, people lose their faith every day for a variety of reasons. Does this mean the relationship they once had (or perceived themselves to have) with God was therefore fake?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Come on Kelly, people lose their faith every day for a variety of reasons. Does this mean the relationship they once had (or perceived themselves to have) with God was therefore fake?
No but it’s better for them that it is fake. Those who actually were filled with God’s Spirit and are over come by sin do not come back their end is set. Not everyone who says Lord Lord actually have come to the Lord. What is real and genuine is not something you can have then deny God is real.

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
No but it’s better for them that it is fake. Those who actually were filled with God’s Spirit and are over come by sin do not come back their end is set. Not everyone who says Lord Lord actually have come to the Lord. What is real and genuine is not something you can have then deny God is real.
Do you accept there are other reasons people walk away from God, other than being overcome by sin?

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Well I am an agnostic atheist now and that label refers to what I believe now. But you're talking sheer disingenuous nonsense if you think that means I was pretending to be a Christian back when I was one.