Dive is a fake Christian

Dive is a fake Christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
We are saved by grace through faith, but faith alone is nothing, dead if you don't
act on it. Jesus Christ not faith saves us, not sure what you mean by your faith, since
when we are saved by grace through faith, that is a gift of God not something we
own.
I used to believe stuff like this. I was sincere about it just like you are sincere about it. I wasn't pretending just like you are not pretending.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
I know you are a Christian. I don't need you to make a statement of your religious faith. I don't think you are pretending to be a Christian. Even if you lost your faith in the next couple of years, I would not claim that you were pretending to be a Christian in 2018. That would be completely silly. And yet that's basically what you are saying to me. Forget about statements of yo ...[text shortened]... stian. Where is the copy-pasted post where you say I "admitted" I used to pretend I was a Christian?
When you acknowledge God isn't real that shows you were pretending when you
are making the claims about being a Christian. It isn't about us, when we stand
before God it is going to be "I never knew you" or something else. It isn't a mind
game, we don't become because we think we are, we become because of Christ.
Without Him we don't belong to God, so claims you once did were either true or
not and since you even reject the idea of God being real, where does that leave
your old claims? How can anyone know someone who isn't real according to your
new faith, if it is not possible you never did, you only pretended too.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
I used to believe stuff like this. I was sincere about it just like you are sincere about it. I wasn't pretending just like you are not pretending.
I'm not pretending, but because something happen to me that changed my life
completely around from what I once was to something new. I didn't even want to
give up much of my old life but if fell away as time went on with the Lord.

I'd stop looking inward about this stuff and look for the reality of it, it doesn't
rest within. I am not trying to shame you, put you down, cause you grief...well
maybe a little grief...but I don't want you missing out on the best part of life to
much was given for you.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I'm not pretending, but because something happen to me that changed my life
completely around from what I once was to something new. I didn't even want to
I wasn't pretending either.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I am not trying to shame you, put you down, cause you grief...well
maybe a little grief...but I don't want you missing out on the best part of life to
much was given for you.
I don't have any regrets about being a Christian for such a long time. Nor do I have any regrets about not being a Christian anymore. It's you who has introduced the word "shame" into this, not me.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I'd stop looking inward about this stuff and look for the reality of it, it doesn't
rest within.
"Stop looking inward"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
I don't have any regrets about being a Christian for such a long time. Nor do I have any regrets about not being a Christian anymore. It's you who has introduced the word "shame" into this, not me.
I made the claim it isn't something I want to do to you. People here get into going
after one another, myself included it is very easy to fall into. For all the crap I have
given you, sorry. I'll try to do better.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I didn't even want to
I don't have any "bad" period in my life that I look back on with regret or discomfort. If religious belief has helped you overcome problems or escape from detrimental situations, good for you.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I made the claim it isn't something I want to do to you. People here get into going
after one another, myself included it is very easy to fall into. For all the crap I have
Where is this copy-pasted post of mine in which you claim I "admitted" I was pretending to be a Christian. You called divegeester a "liar" when he said there was no such post. Man up KellyJay, where is the post in question? Post it here.

F

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
I made the claim it isn't something I want to do to you.
How on earth do you think you could possibly "shame" me about my beliefs and my loss of faith? What are you going on about?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
30 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
When you acknowledge God isn't real that shows you were pretending when you
are making the claims about being a Christian.
You are using the word “pretending” dishonestly.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
30 Oct 18
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Are you going to aplogise for calling me a liar without cause?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
I wasn't pretending either.
It wasn't real, so what was it?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18

@fmf said
Where is this copy-pasted post of mine in which you claim I "admitted" I was pretending to be a Christian. You called divegeester a "liar" when he said there was no such post. Man up KellyJay, where is the post in question? Post it here.
You claimed you had a walk with the Lord, now you deny Him. These are completely
opposed to one another, they both cannot be true. Your claim to be a Christian is
false by your own words, you have since I've been here turned that time into nothing
but a pretense.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Oct 18
1 edit

@divegeester said
Are you going to aplogise for calling me a liar without cause?
No, you care more for your friend than for your savior here. His soul isn't something
you seem to give a wit about. He has admitted he was pretending by denying the
only thing that could have made it true Jesus Christ. You should stop carrying for the
things of man and start worrying about the things of God as you continue to call
Jesus Lord.